Max-Power Pm(W): 200W
Max-Power Voltage(V): 24.8V
Max-Power Current lm(A): 8.06A
Short-Ciruit Current lsc(A): 8.91A
Open-Circuit Voltage Voc(V): 29.8V
All specified Parameters are at STC 25℃Ambient, 1000W/ m irradiance and AM 1.5
Max-Power Current lm(A)
Short-Ciruit Current lsc(A)
Open-Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Pm Temperature Coefficients(W/℃)
Lsc Temperature Coefficients(A/℃)
Voc Lsc Temperature Coefficients(V/℃)
NPCT Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
• Are you manufacturer or trading company?
--- we are a manufacturer & system integrator since Jan 2006.
• What kind of certification do you have?
--- Power from 3W to 315W with TUV,IEC61215/IEC61730,CEC,CE,PID,ISO.
• What is the warranty of solar panels?
--- 5-year warranty on material and workmanship,90% power output in 10 years,20% in 25 years.
• Can you quote me the best price?
--- We need more information about your demands, such as the power/material/Qty/etc, then We can suggest the suitable type and quote the best price for you.
- Q:Is there any water in the solar energy to water?
- How much is the automatic water supply set level up to the number 2 can not need to fill 100 set automatic water temperature time to remove any fill
- Q:What are the current domestic solar energy products, which practical
- Photovoltaic power generation system is mainly composed of solar cells, batteries, controller and inverter, the main part of solar cells. In the application of more public amenities such as solar street, home of the little, of course you can install the system of solar photovoltaic panels at home, 1W about ten dollars, plus the controller, you can see if you are able to supply applications at home how much money.
- Q:What are the solar products?
- Solar water heater solar range solar heatingSolar energy air conditioning hot water system solar panel solar energy power generation system encapsulation glue film solar battery lawn lamp garden lamp scenery complementary lamp signal lamp landscape lamp buried lamp
- Q:What is the difference between photovoltaic products and solar energy?
- At the same time, the solar photovoltaic power generation system, which is centralized, such as large northwest ground photovoltaic power system; one is distributed (divided by >6MW), such as building roof photovoltaic power generation system of industrial and commercial enterprises, residential roof photovoltaic power generation system.Solar photovoltaic effect, referred to as photovoltaic (PV), also known as the photovoltaic effect (Photovoltaic), refers to the uneven illumination of semiconductor or semiconductor and metal parts of the potential difference between the phenomenon of.Photovoltaic is defined as the direct conversion of ray energy. In the practical application, it usually refers to the conversion of solar energy to electric energy. Its implementation is mainly through the use of silicon and other semiconductor materials made of solar panels, the use of light to generate direct current, such as our daily lives can be seen everywhere in the solar cell.
- Q:Consumer behavior analysis of solar water heater
- Consumer behavior analysisConsumers in the purchase of products, often have to consider the physiological needs, safety and health needs, psychological factors (environmental sustainability, energy saving, economic and other factors), at the time of purchase, often face 5 kinds of risk perception: one is the financial risk, that there may be a waste of money; the two is the function of risk, if function is not so good, or no brochures and advertising on the good; three is the physiological risk, looks a bit dangerous, afraid might get hurt; four is the social risk evaluation from fear surrounding friends not good; five is the psychological risk, because buy guilty, it would be irresponsible. For solar products, because the product and installation specification is not perfect, the implementation of the implementation of the lack of supervision, consumers lack of understanding of the core technology of solar energy, solar water heater does not have a clear understanding, in order to "Huiyanshizhu, consumers in the purchase, will be the main value of the brand, including corporate brand, product brand and service brand is the basis for the choice of consumers, because the brand is a commitment to consumers, its excellent quality, strong customer service service will guarantee the legitimate rights and interests of consumers; the value of quality products, to effectively meet the target market demand, such as the market part of the solar water heater can meet the demand of hot water in summer. But one winter has become idle goods, and even pipe cracking; value service, service satisfaction value, such as" Baidu service 100% satisfaction, service a little more satisfied with a little, through the service to reduce the risk of consumer awareness of the purchase.
- Q:What are the uses of solar energy?
- Solar cell[material requirements] ultraviolet radiation resistance, light transmittance does not fall. Tempered glass components can withstand the diameter of 25 mm of ice hockey at a speed of 23 m / sec.[properties of EVA film curing with the requirements after] the transmittance is more than 90%; the crosslinking degree is greater than 65-85%; peel strength (N/cm), glass / film is greater than 30; TPT/ film is more than 15; the temperature resistance, low temperature, high temperature of 85 DEG C to 40 DEG C; the back of the solar cell, aging resistance corrosion resistance, ultraviolet radiation, airtight etc..[use] solar power is widely used in solar lights, solar lamp, solar portable system, solar mobile power, solar products, communication power supply, solar lamps, solar buildings etc..
- Q:Solar energy has some disadvantagesDetailed description of the problem, to help the respondents give accurate answers
- Second, the earth, no matter where there are solar energy, can be developed and used in the field, there is no transport problem, especially for the underdeveloped rural areas, islands and remote areas have more value. Third, solar energy is a clean energy, in the development and utilization, will not produce waste residue, waste water, waste gas, no noise, but will not affect the ecological balance.
- Q:New solar productsI want to know the new solar energy
- Their idea is to paint more than two kinds of dye in a certain proportion, and paint it on a special glass window. These dyes can absorb different wavelengths of sunlight, and then through the glass window to concentrate sunlight on the edge of the window solar cells. Solar cells convert light energy into electrical energy.
- Q:Solar derived products The role of solar panels is to convert solar energy into electrical energy, the output of DC stored in the battery
- Through the analysis of the site we came to the conclusion that the whole system we use wireless bridge hybrid network Winncam wireless bridge 2.4 and 5.8, from point to point and point to multipoint network, set up three level wireless transmission network, which can smooth the audio and video in the network through the front-end equipment; we recommend using infrared network the camera, rear end accept can use a computer, but also can use the DVR DVR to use the decoding function. Finally, we can view and manage the entire system at the back end. The most extensive application of solar energy in the early stage is to heat water, and millions of solar water heaters are now available all over the world. The main components of the solar water heating system include three parts: the collector, the storage device and the circulating pipeline. In addition, there may be auxiliary energy device (such as electric heaters, etc.) used to supply without sunshine, in addition still may have forced circulation with water, with water level control device or control electric parts or temperature and received loads of pipeline etc.. According to the cycle of solar water heating system can be divided into two kinds:
- Q:The steps of making solar technology stubs
- 1 with a brush clean eraser material: big eraser, waste brush.Tools: scissors, glue.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range