Order On-line Tracking
1. Structure of Pressurized Tank for (Solar) Water Heater
Pressurize Tank is elemental part of solar water heater, there are temperature pressure valve on one end of the tank and temperature sensor on the other end, as well as close valves and circulating outlets respectly on both ends. You have choice for using the AC 220V~/50Hz or the AC 110V~/60Hz. The temperature regulation range of the temperature controller of the tank is 30~75℃, and the set temperature at 65℃ before dispatched from the factory. This product is designed for two operation patern as shown on the image below:
2. Main Features of Pressurized Tank for (Solar) Water Heater
1) It adopts the no welding line with the blue diamond internal bladder, and the lifespan is especially long.
2) For the all closed separated tank, the rated pressure is 0.6Mpa.
3. Pressurized Tank for (Solar) Water Heater Images
4. Pressurized Tank for (Solar) Water Heater Specifications
Qty per 20’/40’ container
1) In cold area, if we don't use pressurized tank in a long time in winter, how should we do?
please keep the bladder empty, in case the water inside will be frozen and damage the tank.
2) How to use hot water?
After heating to the established temperature, the power showing light will be put out, and then the water heater will be the state of keeping warm automatically. At this time, you can use the hot water, and obtain the suitable temperature by mixed regulating with the cold faucet. The cold water in the water heater willsupplement automatically while using the hot water, at the same time the temperature controller will set up an electric circuit to heat automatically. If you don’t use the water in the short time, please don’t close the power of the tank because its good performance of keeping warm doesn’t waste too much electricity.
3) How to maintain the pressurized tank?
We will offer the handbook including instructions and maintenance tips for you with the goods, please read carefully before usage.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|