|Place of Origin:|
High-strength Steel Plate
as per customers request
Regular spangle,minimal spangle
|Packaging Detail:||Standard seaworthy or as your requirement.|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 9 days after confirming the order.|
Prepaint corrugated roofing sheet
1.our material are from big mill
2.surface and edge is glossy
3.our package is export pa
Prepainted corrugated steel roofing sheets
JIS G3302 1998, ASTM A653M/A924M 2004,or according to your request
Thickness: +/-0.02mm Width:+/-2mm
We can adjust the length according to your request
As to requirement
Color-Coated & Galvanized
All RAL color
25±5μm on front coating and 7± 2μm on back coating
3. Dry, chromate, skin passed, tension level, shining.
Regular spangle, minimized spangle and zero spangle
various roofs or walls referring to the large size factory buildings, storages, exhibition halls, gymnasiums etc.
d=0,intact,no zinc removal
Mechanical interlocking JY
d=0,intact,no zinc removal
d=0,intact,no zinc removal
Deep drawn SC
d=0,intact,no zinc removal
- Q:how to clean old steel coins?
- You really don't want to do anything to to them. If they're rusty, that's just the way they are now. Store them in a dry place. Cleaning will do more damage than good, and will hurt the value. If it were possible to undo the damage, our cars would never rust, iron pipes wouldn't pit, and everything would be made of steel. Don't let it worry you, they're still worth having.
- Q:how to forge damascus steel?
- hand made folding knife English tip, blade of Damascus metallic sort Rose, 2,5mm thickness, no liners, teja spring embellished by using metallic report and billet surrounded of chrome metallic. A Damascus blade knife is characterised by using a wavy, mottled visual allure on the blade that’s led to by using the approach used to shape the metallic. the technique of transforming into Damascus metallic is derived from a centuries-previous forging technique used to create blades that grew to become very just about mythical of their attractiveness for power and sharpness it exchange into reported a Damascus knife ought to shrink with the aid of a rifle barrel to boot as with the aid of a hair falling on the blade.
- Q:Purchase Steel - For Construction Purpose?
- It has been a few years since I was in the business but I have found that some steel from some countries can be quite different from the standards steel made in the US. For instance, one in 5 of my Indian made cast iron fittings would break when tightening it down. This never happened with US fittings. Even though I could take it back and get a refund, the increased price of US made materials was worth the savings in time and trouble. On a job in Columbia, the 3 inch angle iron came to us in 4 different sizes, all around three inches but not quite. This is not to say that all foreign metal is bad. One RD project I headed up we found a foreign bearing steel to be far superior to anything we could get in the states.
- Q:Are cold steel swords durable?
- O.Adequate. First and fundamental it takes coaching and observe to use a katana. There may be a little bit component known as 'system'. You need to to search out an trainer. Except you're a fairly significant man, an O Katana is conveniently too large for you. Weapons of this way were not used for dueling, they have been further anti-cavalry weapons. As a substitute cumbersome for one in the direction of one combat. The cold steel katanas are not very regularly correct varieties of a japanese sword - missing finesse and poorly balanced. They are going to take a beating though and it seems like that's what you probably giving it. Severely, you possibly more often than not a hazard to your self and possible others round you - to search out an teacher.
- Q:steel protective helmets for soldiers ?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:how strong is carbon steel?
- You need to be very careful when selecting a sword. Most f the sellers are lying about their swords. If we were talking about tow 400 year old swords you could bet that the folded steel blade would be the better. Today many rip-off sellers put that in the advertisement to get people that don;t know any better to buy their sword. Many new swords that are not folded are as good or better then folded. your best bet is to buy only from a reputable seller. There are two I know sell good swords Bugei Trading and Cheness. I like cheness because the swords are reasonable in price and very well made. Expect to spend at least $220 to get anything worth buying. Cheness has a line of swords Katana that are made of spring steel. Note: carbon steel varies greatly depending on the exact steel used, it carbon content (how much carbon), and how the sword is made and tempered. Many of the rip-off swords are made of carbon steel, just low quality steel and bad workmanship. ...
- Q:Cold rolled steel coil steel, what is the difference?
- Cold: hot rolled steel coil as raw material by pickling descaling after cold rolling, the finished rolling hard volumes, due to continuous deformation caused by cold hardening the volume rolling hard strength, hardness, toughness index rise decline, so the stamping performance will deteriorate, only for a simple deformation of parts. Rolled hard rolls can be used as raw material for hot galvanizing plants. Because the hot galvanizing units are equipped with annealing lines, the steel coils are rolled continuously at room temperature. Its strength is very high, but toughness, weldability is slightly worse, bright surface, not easy to corrosion, in order to prevent rust, the factory surface is coated with a protective layer of oil (hot rolling did not). Because of the complexity of the process, the price is higher.
- Q:cold steel kukri question?
- cold steel will be thin but made of a carbon steel good enough but not perfect flexable and as for cutting power that varies piece to piece as not all places sell sharpened models so be prepared to hand sharpen in any case you would need to hand sharpen sooner or later so a sharpening stone is a good investment no matter what machete you buycold steel is fine for most peoples need for them unless you see a better price go with either one
- Q:were the twin towers made from reinforced steel?
- There is no way you could make a 110 floor building out of concrete.
- Q:Help me perfect a steel type pokemon team!?
- Good choice in pokemon. As for moves and EVs and all that... its kinda up to how exactly you wanna play your steel team, but heres what I can think up off the top of my head: Empoleon: Mixed Attacker. Swords Dance and Aqua Jet for strong priority attacking, with two special attacks (preferrably one water and one other non steel non water attack) Skarmory: Physical wall. Skarmory is know to be an amazing physical wall. So pump HP and defense EVs into it. Impish nature is best, and try to get Roost, Whirlwind, and Brave Bird on it. Stealth Rock or Spikes for entry hazard damage. Metagross: Physical attacker. Bullet Punch is nice since Metagross is kinda slow, and Hammer Arm is decent since it hardly cares about a speed drop. Earthquake and Zen Headbutt aren't bad either. Magnezone: Bulky Special Attacker. The teams a really physical one, so having a special attacker is nice so other physical walls don't mess you up too bad. Its main attacking moves should be Thunderbolt and Flash Cannon. Sturdy and Magnet Pull are both good abilities, which one you go with is up to you. Lucario: Physical Sweeper. Max out Lucario's Attack and Speed EVs, its defenses are too low for it to take repeated hits. Close Combat and Extremespeed are Lucario staples. The other 2 moveslots depend on you. An elemental punch is good for coverage. Earthquake... is Earthquake, its good to have. There's other options too. Ferrothorn: Ferrothorn has a number of options, usually involving its great bulk. Look this one up on Smogon. Other good steel types would include: Bronzong, Scizor, Forretress. Excadrill is good, but its far better in a sandstorm team than on an all steel team (Sand Rush+Swords Dance+Focus Sash+Attack=death). Hope this helps.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range