Order On-line Tracking
Polyethylene(PE) Composite with Aluminium Foil and Paper
1) Structure of PE Composite with Aluminium Foil and Paper Description：
PE is defined by a density range of 0.880–0.915 g/cm3. VLDPE is a substantially linear polymer with high levels of short-chain branches, commonly made by copolymerization of ethylene with short-chain alpha-olefins (for example, 1-butene, 1-hexene and 1-octene). VLDPE is most commonly produced using metallocene catalysts due to the greater co-monomer incorporation exhibited by these catalysts. VLDPEs are used for hose and tubing, ice and frozen food bags, food packaging and stretch wrap as well as impact modifiers when blended with other polymers.
2)Main features of the PE Composite with Aluminium Foil and Paper：
. Flexible and durable
. Light and easy to transport
. Fast delivery
. Item shipped from Dubai warehouse
3)PE Composite with Aluminium Foil and Paper Images:
4)PE Composite with Aluminium Foil and Paper Specification：
Thickness of film
5)FAQ of PE Composite with Aluminium Foil and Paper:
1. 30% T/T advance , then balance before shipment or against BL copy. Or 30% L/C payment, balanced duaring 30-60 days.
2. The other specific issues can be negociated.
3. Any problem, feel free to contact us. We will reply as soon as possible.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|