Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
3.The picture of the products
CNBM International Corporation is a professional solar panel manufacturer in China for CNBM brand . Silicon panel ( silicon module), as our main product, has high quality and good service. Our products are very popular in Europe, Australia, England, Middle East, Mexico, Argentina, Chili, Singapore and Africa.Furthermore, our products have gained international authorized certificates like TUV, UL and CE.
1). How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The perfect time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
2).Can we visit your factory?
Sure, welcome at any time is believing.
3). Which payment terms can you accept?
T/T,L/C, l are available for us.
4)How to guarantee the Quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced Quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict Quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-upservice assurance.
- Q:what is one benifit in a solar panel?
- In the UK, the only real benefit comes from the subsidies given to owners of solar panels. I believe the same is true elsewhere in the world. I suppose smugness might be a benefit though it is not justified.
- Q:0W solar panel can use on what?
- 0w Solar Panel Kit
- Q:Charging batteries with a solar panel?
- I have been using solar panels for over ten years never until recently bothered to use a charge controller, it depends really on how much power your batteries can hold how often they will be drained from use of the connected dc-ac inverters. While constant daylight charging at 8v 3.5a/hr is quite heavy it is not excessive, 2v lead acid battery chargers give a voltage output of appx 4.8v but the fluctuating output of a solar panel means you may well charge at 8v for some time but with occasional shade etc it will more likely average at 5v which I think is quite acceptable.
- Q:how much would it cost to generate MW electricity by solar panels??? and how much land it requires ?
- Sorry if I don't have all the specifics you asked for, but Sun Power makes the most efficient solar panels on the market, at close to 20% efficiency. They have made cells with up to 25% efficiency in the lab. That doesn't make it the cheapest but means the most watts per square foot. Thin film panels are cheaper to make but not as efficient. They are about half as efficient as conventional silicon panels. First Solar makes the cheapest per watt right now. So I guess that makes them the actuall cheapest manufacturer. They are able to make them cheap enough to beat out the conventional silicon panels on a per watt basis, despite being less efficient. A company called NanoSolar has the price down close to First Solar's price. These are manufacturers. But they do installations and build utility and commercial scale projects. NanoSolar is less far along in commercialization. They have products, but probably need to wait for the stock market to be more favorable for IPOs, so they can go public and raise the money to move up to scale. The other two are already public.
- Q:What is a solar panel?
- Solar panels are used to gather solar energy from the sun. Solar panels help maintain a clean and sustainable environment; using solar panels to gather the sunlight is a type of renewable energy. After collecting sunlight, the panels convert the energy into electricity
- Q:how the power output of solar panels fitted to a house can charge?
- Solar panels do NOT get charged, so the question is junk, or you misstated it. Solar panels are used to charge a battery bank, which stores energy for times when there is no sun. Then energy from the batteries is used, via an inverter, to power appliances in the house. OR do you mean how the power output of solar panels can CHANGE? In that case, they change when the sun moves, such as behind a cloud, or just changes angle in the sky, or goes out.
- Q:time till a solar panel pays itself off?
- I have a small system and do not make enough to sell back (no batteries) so it was less than 7 years BUT when you are talking about putting the initial in to a high yield div account and comparing it then I would say it took only 4 years to pay for because I was invested like many others with the capital it would have taken to get a large system and that investment LOST money while my solar pays for itself every year bit by bit. With systems now more efficient and rebates bigger and the investment alternatives not any better it is an easy choice.
- Q:solar panels on housing developments?
- Wow that is a great idea! We have so many old houses around here that no one lives in and they are building houses on 2 /2 acre lots. That seems like a waste of land. There is this construction company that is building town houses with solar panel roofs and the upstairs is the bedrooms and the down stairs is the living area so that it takes a very small lot. 40 x 60 even has room for a car port and small backyard. My friend has one and he made it low cost so everyone has a chance at home ownership. They are being build where he is buying the land and tearing down old houses and puting up these town houses. Makes the town look better and cleans up otherwise bad looking neighborhoods. If they can do that here why not all over? By building up she was telling us it cost less for foundation and roofing which is the most expensive. It is 900' sq ft. 2 bdrm bath. Let's go back to the time when people didn't have to have these 6000 sq.ft houses with 5 acre lots.
- Q:how much solar panel power do i need?
- My guess is that you might discover everything concerning solar power at www.okorder.com.
- Q:Solar panels for car fans?
- The solar panel doesn't output enough power to run the fan directly, your best bet would be to just hook the fan back up to the battery, and then rig the solar panels up to help charge the battery and remove some of the load from the alternator. If you're trying to reduce your emissions/increase fuel economy then you'd be better of setting up a switch to disconnect your alternator when its not necessary to have it on. The alternator runs off a belt from the engine which requires some of the power output from the engine. Having this connected all the time increases the amount of gas used (marginally) but you'd be saving more gas doing that and using the solar panels to keep the battery topped up.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range