Order On-line Tracking
1. Structure of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 60Cell-240W Description
Solar panel refers either to a photovoltaics (PV) module, a solar hot water panel, or to a set of solar photovoltaics modules electrically
connected and mounted on a supporting structure. A PV module is a packaged, connected assembly of solar cells. Solar panels can be
used as a component of a larger photovoltaic system to generate and supply electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each
module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100 to 320 watts. The efficiency of a
module determines the area of a module given the same rated output – an 8% efficient 230 watt module will have twice the area of a 16%
efficient 230 watt module. There are a few solar panels available that are exceeding 19% efficiency.
2. Main Features of the Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 60Cell-240W
- 10-year limited product warranty1.
- Limited power warranty1: 1 year at 98% of the minimal rated power output, 10 years at 92% of the minimal rated power output, 25 years at
82% of the minimal rated power output.
Successfully endureü ammonia and salt-mist exposure at the highest severity level, ensuring their performance in adverse conditions.
- High efficiency, multicrystalline silicon solar cells with high transmission and textured glass deliver a module effi ciency of up to 16.0%,
minimizing installation costs and maximizing the kWh output of your system per unit area.
3. Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 60Cell-240W Images
4. Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 60Cell-240W Specification
Electrical parameters at Standard Test Conditions (STC)窗体底端
Power output tolerances
0 / + 5
Module effi ciency
Voltage at Pmax
Current at Pmax
5. FAQ of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 60Cell-240W
Q1:Can we visit your factory?
A1:Sure,welcome at any time,seeing is believing.
Q2:Which payment terms can you accept?
A2:T/T,L/C,Moneygram,Paypal are available for us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|