Order On-line Tracking
1. Structure of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 48Cell-205W Description
Solar panel refers either to a photovoltaics (PV) module, a solar hot water panel, or to a set of solar photovoltaics modules electrically
connected and mounted on a supporting structure. A PV module is a packaged, connected assembly of solar cells. Solar panels can be
used as a component of a larger photovoltaic system to generate and supply electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each
module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100 to 320 watts. The efficiency of a
module determines the area of a module given the same rated output – an 8% efficient 230 watt module will have twice the area of a 16%
efficient 230 watt module. There are a few solar panels available that are exceeding 19% efficiency. A single solar module can produce only
a limited amount of power; most installations contain multiple modules. A photovoltaic system typically includes a panel or an array of solar
modules, an inverter, and sometimes a battery and/or solar tracker and interconnection wiring.
2. Main Features of the Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 48Cell-205W
- 10-year limited product warranty1.
- Limited power warranty1: 1 year at 98% of the minimal rated power
output, 10 years at 92% of the minimal rated power output, 25 years
at 82% of the minimal rated power output.
1In compliance with our Warranty Terms and Conditions.
• QUALIFICATIONS & CERTIFICATES
IEC 61215, IEC 61730, MCS, CE, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, BS OHSAS 18001:2007, PV Cycle, SA 8000
3. Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 48Cell-205W Images
4. Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 48Cell-205W Specification
Power output tolerances
Module effi ciency
Voltage at Pmax
Current at Pmax
5. FAQ of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 48Cell-205W
Q1:Can we visit your factory?
A1:Sure,welcome at any time,seeing is believing.
Q2:Which payment terms can you accept?
A2:T/T,L/C,Moneygram,Paypal are available for us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|