MONO or POLY
Maximum power (Wp)
Maximum power voltage (V)
Maximum power current (A)
Open circuit voltage (V)
Short circuit current (A)
Number of cells (Pcs)
Size of module (mm)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
Maximum system voltage (V)
Temperature coefficients of Isc (%)
Temperature coefficients of Voc (%)
Temperature coefficients of Pm (%)
Temperature coefficients of Im (%)
Temperature coefficients of Vm (%)
Tolerance Wattage (e.g. +/-5%)
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
steel ball fall down from 1m height
Weight per piece (kg)
Length of Cables (mm)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Module Efficiency (%)
Output tolerance (%)
Frame (Material, Corners, etc.)
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000w/m 25°C
5 years product warranty and 25years
80% of power
Quality and Safety
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
1. Low voltage-temperature coefficient allows higher power output at high-temperature condition.
2. High efficient, high reliable solar cells ensure our product output stability.
（1）What price for each watt?
It depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms.
（2）What is your size for each module? Can you tell me the Parameter of your module?
We have different series of panels in different output, both c-Si and a-Si. Please take the specification sheet for your reference.
（3）Do you have the CE, TUV, UL Certification?
We’ve already passed all the tests, and any certificate is available.
- Q:what is one benifit in a solar panel?
- Solar panels enable use of sunlight for energy. Sunlight is a renewable resource, which means it won't run out, unlike coal and uranium (nuclear energy) and so forth. So there you go! It secures electricity for us for as long as the sun is there... which will be billions of years
- Q:Mono-crystalline or poly-crystalline solar panel?
- All solar photovoltaics drop in efficiencies with higher temperatures but it isn't the 45+ C you have to worry about but rather the heat from the sunlight striking the panels. There are hybrid systems which passes water in pipes attached to the back of the solar panels to cool the panels and preheat the water for solar thermal collectors. The difference between mono-crystalline and poly-crystalline are that mono-crystalline are more efficient and more costly to make.
- Q:what is the best solar panels to use on my new house(tube or flat)?
- The type solar system to be installed your new house depends the shape and dimensions of house.Himin newly launched solar house.
- Q:What is the cost of Solar Panels?
- Solar panels come in all sizes, from one that is in your calculator to 0 or 20 feet on a side. link has several examples with size and power. if you want more, search google for buy solar panel 00w or 200w or 50w to get a list with prices. .
- Q:Solar panel help please?
- Solar water heating is low technology. There are do it your self plans for it all over the internet. There is no electricity involved. Simply laying a garden hose on the ground in the hot Sun can heat the water to really high temperatures. Just have a shutoff nozzle on the hose, turn on the tap and open the nozzle until water comes out and then close the nozzle at the end of the hose. Let the hose full of water sit in the sun for an hour or so and then open the nozzle and feel how hot the water is that comes out. Be careful, because it can be so hot you can get a burn! When the gallon or so that can fit in the hose has all come out and is replaced by other water from the tap, it will feel cold again. Close the nozzle and wait another hour to heat it up again. A solar hot water heater is just a very long coil of pipe in the Sun, maybe with a pump to slowly circulate water from a holding tank so you can make and store more hot water that fits in the hose. Solar electric power is completely different. It uses semiconductor devices called solar cells to make electricity directly from light. Many of solar cells are usually arranged into large panels to make larger amounts of power. In electricity, Watts = Volts * Amps. Battery capacity is usually measured in Amp-hours. Small solar panels are often designed to produce electricity at 2 volts. A 60 Watt, 2 volt panel makes 5 Amps of electric current, because 2*5=60. So if you use it to charge a 2 volt battery with a capacity of 5 Amp-hours it will take hour to charge. A 0 Amp-hour battery would take 2 hours to charge with the same panel.
- Q:how the power output of solar panels fitted to a house can charge?
- Solar panels do NOT get charged, so the question is junk, or you misstated it. Solar panels are used to charge a battery bank, which stores energy for times when there is no sun. Then energy from the batteries is used, via an inverter, to power appliances in the house. OR do you mean how the power output of solar panels can CHANGE? In that case, they change when the sun moves, such as behind a cloud, or just changes angle in the sky, or goes out.
- Q:Sizing solar PV panels?
- 75 amps @ 240 volts equals 8 kW not 9.4 kW, so first you have to make up your mind how much you want. Then you have to decide what size of solar panel you want. If it helps, the 6 units on our roof, each approximately m square, are rated for 4 kW in bright sunshine.
- Q:Were solar panels made by copying how plants collect sunlight?
- Solar panels may have been inspired by leaves, by they don't function in the same way. Leaves use the sunlight to make carbon dioxide into carbohydrates. Solar-panels makes sunlight into electricity.
- Q:WHAT ARE THE SOLAR PANELS ON POWER POLES?
- I work in NJ and we started seeing them around our industrial park. I think it's probably some scam for the most part. Each panel isn't going to put out more than a few volts. Because they are so widely distributed about the only thing they might be good for is lighting a sodium bulb or something. A much more effective use if it was a serious / more efficient/effectively designed project, we'd probably be seeing farms of panels going up all over the place and on the tops of big-box buildings, but I'm not seeing alot of that.
- Q:powering an imaginary city! (need solar panels!)?
- Depends upon the technology, but keep in mind that biggest may produce the most output per panel but smaller panels may have a higher efficiency factor and so produce more per sq meter. Solar Integrated Technologies:SI-G 864 - STC 864W Thin Film Roofing Membrane - PTC 779.8 Watts ENN Solar Energy: EST-480 - STC 480W Thin Film Tandem Junction Module - PTC 440.6 Watts SunPower:SPR-445J-WHT-D - STC 445W Monocrystalline Module - PTC 42.7 Watts Topsun: TS-M420JA - STC 420W Polycrystalline Module - PTC 376.3 Watts
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range