Calcium Silicate Board:
Calcium Silicate Board has a variety of patterns similar to marble texture, wood-grain texture, aluminum texture and other special designs by using fiber reinforced cement board as its base board, which can meet different aesthetical requirements.
Besides, Calcium Silicate Board can perfectly take the place of traditional marble for its light weight and easy installation which will do a great job in cost saving.
Standard Specification: 1220*2440*5~20mm
Tolerance: Length/Width: ±3mm; Thickness: ±0.5mm; Diagonal difference: ≤4mm
Surface Pattern: Pure-color, Marble, Wood-grain, Metal-color;
Surface Treatment: UV/Fluorocarbon treatment.
Bending Strength: Cross: 15~22Mpa; Parallel:11~15Mpa
Moisture Movement: ≤ 0.20%
Water Absorption: ≤25%
Moisture Content: ≤ 10% (Under EMS condition)
Thermal Conductivity: ≤ 0.30w/ (m·k)
Non-combustibility: GB 8624-2006 Grade A1
-Beautiful and artistic
-Up to Grade A1 In-combustibility
-Durable, Long Lifespan
UV surface treatment: for Internal Decoration;
Fluorocarbon surface treatment: for External Cladding or Facade.
It can be widely applied to internal decoration with UV surface treatment or external cladding and façade with Fluorocarbon surface treatment.
|Item||Standard Index||Tested Index||Unit|
|Radioactivity||Conforming to GB6566-2001 A Class||Accepted||—|
|Fire Resistance||Incombustibility A Class (GB8624-A)||Accepted||—|
- Q:China's top ten brands of wood brand which brand?
- Hong Kong snow Po, with the natural growth of wood texture, is a rare floor, choose this brand to use, very rest assured.
- Q:What are the types of closet panels, there are several paint-free board?
- Classification of paint-free panels
1, high density paint-free board
High density paint-free board price is low, it is 3mm board as the substrate, a layer of plastic mask. If you can do it yourself, you can do it yourself.
2, foam paint-free board
Foam-free paint plate high price, flexibility is better, it is a thickness of about 2.5mm foam material for the substrate, a layer of mask-free film. Easy to work some, but the surface is softer, the use of finished products to be careful.
3, polymer Mianqi board
Polymer Mianqi board high price, thickness of about 2 mm, its matrix and the surface is a polymer material. Made the product effect is good, high grade, but the higher cost of workmanship and materials.
4, other Mianqi materials
Fire board, Boeing film. Fire board low price, friction, easy to clean, generally used for shoe and cabinets; Boeing film easy to use, available inside the wardrobe.
- Q:Why construction of temporary building blocks in construction technology?
- Support temporary square wood is to set up by the wall.
Temporary square wood above the wood and the bottom of the wood. The top of the wood can be directly on the top of the line in the top of the structure of the ground, the bottom of the wood can be about 100mm from the ground floor, between the upper and lower wood every 1.5m or so stand supporting the side of the wood, and wooden wedge will be between the lower wood and supporting wood between the wedge tight.
Temporary square wood support, you can install partition board.
- Q:Plate Jianxiang E0 and ecological board which is good
- This is the concept of two issues, it is recommended that you choose Jianxiang sheet EO ecological board.
Ecological board in the industry there are a variety of names, commonly known as a paint-free board and melamine board. The initial name is called melamine board, but because of China's dairy products pollution incident, and later was renamed, the industry collectively referred to as the paint-free board, also called the ecological board, but the ecological board is too general, because many of the eco-friendly sheet can also Called the ecological board, so easy to confuse.
EO, E1 is the content of formaldehyde content of sheet metal standard, all kinds of sheet metal formaldehyde emission standards.
- Q:What are the plates of plate furniture?
- A, veneer veneer: common veneer color from shallow to deep, cherry, maple, white beech, red beech, ash, white oak, red oak, teak, pear, safflower pear, walnut, White shadow wood, red shadow wood, red sandalwood, ebony and several other. In the production of solid wood cut into about 2 mm thick pieces of wood, with special adhesion, attached to the furniture surface, and then painted, UV baked, characterized by smooth touch, with your fingers buckle the wood has a thick sense of surface wood Clear but not regular, in the corner of the plate can be vaguely see 1 mm or so veneer, the kind of furniture for the veneer in the top grade, the general price slightly more expensive.
B, wood composite veneer: with different colors of the original veneer layer together, the resin high pressure glue to form a wooden side, and then from the profile section, forming a different color, different wood species of new veneer.
C, wood color: the kind of furniture is relatively cheap, the general price of wood veneer 2/3 to 1/2, but in the use of more prone to scratches, veneer rolled up and so on.
D, plastic veneer: This veneer for the petrochemical products, the surface of the printing machine with a special wood and decorative floral, back to the preparation of plastic, after hot pressing precision instrument stickers made.
E, fire board: fire board veneer wear and not afraid of hot, with wood, plain, stone or other floral, used for plate furniture,
- Q:How to identify the custom wardrobe or cabinet plate is large Asia E0 grade plate
- Now the standard plate on the market is generally based on formaldehyde emission to distinguish. General E0 grade formaldehyde content below 0.5. E1 grade formaldehyde content below 1.5. The But different plates have different standards. Woodworking board Multilayer board according to this standard. Particleboard with MDF has something else to do. Such as MDF E1 grade formaldehyde release content is below 5.0. So you have to figure out what the substrate of the cupboard is. To distinguish between E0 and E1 level.
- Q:Which industries use stainless steel plates
- Building decoration, advertising, medical equipment. General hotel, home decoration, kitchen, plant are used more
- Q:Cabinet cabinet board plate 16mm and 18mm thickness What is the difference
- Under normal circumstances, 18mm of the plate used in furniture or wardrobe, because the furniture, wardrobe height, the larger internal space. And for the cabinet, the thickness of 16mm can meet the needs of the use. In foreign countries, whether high-end or low-end cabinets, are 16mm thick cabinet board, so in order to distinguish, the general import plate are 16mm thickness.
At present the overall kitchen cabinet market with 16 mm, 18 mm and other thickness of the plate, the thickness of the different costs vary widely, only one, 18 mm thick than 16 mm thick plate cost 7% higher, 18 mm thick plate to do Out of the kitchen life can be more than doubled to ensure that the door is not deformed to protect the table does not crack.
- Q:1, if the nose is a metal support, you can hand to the middle of breaking off.
- 1, if the nose is a metal support, you can hand to the middle of breaking off.
2, if the whole into a whole is plastic, nasal care will not be deformed. It must be attached to the lens and the lens between the screws too loose, two mirror feet breaking too open, you can tighten the screw tight.
3. If you have a small wedge, you can tighten the screws on both sides of the frame, it is recommended not to break the glasses to the inside, because the improper grasp of the words easily broken
In addition to the optical shop can have a special person will help you tune, of course, is generally selling glasses.
- Q:601 stainless steel is what
- NAS 601 60Ni-23Cr-1AI-0.2Ti
Mainly used for gas turbine parts, heat treatment furnace parts.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range