Order On-line Tracking
Naphthalene Sulfonate Formaldehyde Powder Superplasticizer
Naphthalene Sulfonate Formaldehyde produces concrete with extremely workable characteristics referred to as high slump. Sodium naphthalene formaldehyde also allows concrete to be produced with very low water/cement ratios at low or normal slumps. Sodium Naphthalene Formaldehydeis ideal for use in prestress, precast, bridge deck or any other concrete where it is desired to keep the water/cement ratio to a minimum and still achieve the degree of workability necessary to provide easy placement and consolidation. Sodium Naphthalene Formaldehyde can be added directly or added in after dissolved. It can be added during mixing and after-mixing. The afterward approach can achieve better result. The suggested addition rate is 0.75%.
Dark Brown Power
Light Brown Powder
Light Brown Powder
Solid content, %
pH value(20℃)(5% solution)
Sodium sulfate content,%
Cement paste fluidity, mm
Water reducing rate, %
Sodium Naphthalene Sulfonate Formaldehyde Scope of application
1. It can be applied to cast-in-situ, prefabricating, prestressed steel concrete and fly ash concrete, etc.
2. It is suitable for configurating early strength, high strength, high impermeability, self-fcompaction and high durability concrete.
3. It can be applied to self-cured and vapor-cured concrete project and products.
4. It can used to configurate C30-C60 concrete and also can configurate C70-C80 high strength concrete if the dosage is added and mineral admix-ture is added to the concrete.
Sodium Naphthalene Sulfonate Formaldehyde Main performance and characteristics
Sodium Naphthalene Sulfonate Formaldehyde usage
1. As the requirement of engineer,the dosage can be adjusted after testing.
2. It can be put into blender with minxing water, If it is added later or added before concrete pouring and is mixed for a moment,the plasticizing effect could be better.
Packaging, transport and storage
1. The powder product is packed with 25 ± 0.25kg laminating woven bag. Packaging specifications should meet the user requirements.
2. Powder product is easy to soluble in water, liquid dilution will affect the effective concentration of the product, transport and storage should be noted that the anti-leaching, avoid moisture, direct sunlight, kept under seal and away from open flame at the room temperature or during the transport.
3. In the case of good storage conditions, valid period is three years. If it is more than 3 years, rechecking is needed for using continually.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|