Order On-line Tracking
Mould Release Agents for Concrete
MNC-T6 is a concrete mould release agent, applied to the inner face of shuttering, formwork and moulds, before the casting of concrete. It is dark brown color carrier which allows an easy release between the cast concrete and the formwork.
Features and Benefits
1.Easy bond breaking.
2.Dries rapidly on forms to provide cleaner and safer working surfaces.
3.Inhibits rust formation on steel forms.
4.Provides uniform stain-free concrete surfaces.
5.Resists removal by normal rain showers.
6.Dries fast and not slippery.
7.Economical and easy to use.
1. Mix NZY-T6 with water before using. The amount of water added varies with temperature. When the temperature is high, more water may be added. You may add as much as six times of water in NZY-T6.
2. Clean the form surfaces and wait till they are dried before applying NZY-T6.
3. Spray or paint a thin coating of NZY-T6 onto the casting surface of all forming before each pour or cast of concrete. Hose clean and spray with NZY-T6 at the end of work. For hand tools, buckets, etc. simply soak in the container of NZY-T6 and allow drying.
Dosage and Usage
1.NZY-T6 covers up to 25 - 40sqm per kilogram when sprayed with suitable equipment. The size of coverage area depends on the temperature and the amount of water added.
2. Care must be taken to avoid applying THICK coatings to NEW hardwood or plywood forming, as this could cause damage to the surface finish.
3. NZY-T6 must not be allowed to come into contact with any reinforcement as it stops the concrete from bonding to the steel.
4. NZY-T6 causes a dust film to form where it touches the concrete surface. This film must be brushed away before any other work contacting the concrete surface is carried out.
Package and Storage
NZY-T6 is packed in 50 kg plastic container, which should be tightly closed and properly stored. Prevent accumulation of water, dirt or other residue on covers. The shelf life is two years under normal condition.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|