|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Number of Cells: |
|Max. Power: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||2pcs in one carton,and we could also package as your request..|
1)High quality & efficiency
3)Pm is notless than 90% in 10 yrs
and 80% in 20 yrs
high efficiency 200w poly solar module
|Power Tolerance ||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%|
|Voltage at max power(Vmp)||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V|
|Current at max power(Imp)||5.44A||5.58A||5.73A||6.02A||6.16A|
|Open circuit Voltage(Voc)||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V|
|Short circuit current(Isc)||5.98A||6.15A||6.3A ||6.62A||6.78A|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V ||1000V ||1000V||1000V||1000V |
|Maximum series Fuse Rating||15A||15A||15A||15A||15A|
|Standard Test Condition ||Irradiance 1000W/sqm,Module temperature 25°C,AM=1.5|
|Mechanical Characteristics |
|Solar cell:Polycrystalline silicon solar cell 156×156mm(6inch)|
|No.ofcells and connections:72=6×12pcs|
|Dimension of module:1482×992×50mm(58.3×39×2inch)|
|Junction Box:Ip65 rated|
|Warranty: Pm is not less than 90% in 10 years and 80% in 25 years|
|Resistances:227g stell ball fall down from 1m height and 60m/s wind|
|Current temperature coefficient:0.06±0.01%/K|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:-(78±10)MV/K|
|Power temperature coefficient:-(0.5±0.05)%/K|
|IEC 61215 ed.2, IEC61730 and UL-1703|
- Q:Run a air conditioner off solar panel?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Run a air conditioner off solar panel? Can someone tell me if I can run a air conditioner off solar panel? I have a ET-P65420 20Wp solar panel. What do I need to make it work? I am told I will need a Enphase Energy Microinverter M20. Is that true? I am looking to run a 5000 to 8000btu air conditioner to a max of 0000btu air...
- Q:How do home solar panels integrate into a houses current electricity?
- The utility is your battery. Doesn't make any difference which is used first. At least that's the case in Calif. However, you need an electrician to do the attachment, and probably an inspection by the utility.
- Q:How effective are solar panels?
- Well, the maximum amount of energy you can receive with 00 percent efficiency is kilowatt per square meter. This is the energy that hits the Earth's surface. The best commercially available panels are 20-30 percent efficient. Cutting edge technology has gotten this percentage up to 50 percent, but you can't buy these for your home. If you're curious about efficiency, check out a panel's dimensions, find the area in square meters, and use that along with its Watts (divide by 000 to get kilowatts) to get your answer.
- Q:Are solar Panels worth it?
- “Where you have good (sunlight) and access to financing and a combination of federal and state incentives, you have a number of markets around the country that are very vibrant, and it’s very cost-effective with financial paybacks in the order of five and 0 years,” said Robert Margolis, a senior energy analyst at National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL).
- Q:Will a 3w Solar Panel Charge A 55ah Car Battery?
- 55ah Car Battery
- Q:how often do you have to replace solar panels?
- One of the major solar panel manufacturers just upped their warranty period to 30 years for 90% of their rated output because the panels just keep working without losing efficiency. Of course if a large hail storm comes by you might have to replace them a little earlier..
- Q:Photodiode vs solar panels?
- yes. Any semiconductor junction will convert light into electrical energy, just shine a light at an LED (connect LED to voltmeter) and you'll see a small voltage produced (if you configure the meter as an ammeter it will develop a very small current). Solar panels are just VERY large surface photodiodes.
- Q:Cars with Solar Panels?
- Sailboats typically run on wind; hence, Sailboat. I haven't read your article on it though; but, I would think that the solar power would be for the battery powered stuff and possibly a little motor for it. For a car... There are competitions, right now for solar cars. Only they are very light and don't really go that fast. The panels tend to be large and weight a bit more than one would think. I don't understand why they can't simply make a car generate power simply by the rotation of the wheels itself. They could take a hybrid, take out the gasoline portion and it would simply recharge the batteries by the friction of the turning wheels.
- Q:Where can i find a list of solar panel manufactures worldwide?
- You can't buy at that level unless you are connected to governement. A lot of production is already spoken for for years to come. Where you live determines what you can legally buy and install. The EU has it's own certification, the US has 2 sets, the Canadians have their own. Your answer also requires knowing the use for the solar panels, whether it is grid-tie, off-grid or standalone to power an appliance. And you have to choose mono crystalline, poly crystalline, or thin-film.
- Q:Solar Panel Help, Trying to go green.?
- Good answer above me. One other tip, look at your full year's usage. Last month, if it was cold, you probably didn't have your air conditioner on. Our house uses 500-600 kWh a month average, but we have no air conditioner. To generate all of this requires a 3 kW array in our part of California. That's only to give you an idea of what it takes - what you need will be based on how much sun your area gets, and what percentage of power you want to get from the array. If you pay tiered electric rates, it may make sense to displace only part of your electricity with solar. Or it may not make financial sense at all, if you have cheap electricity where you live. To get the best assessment of what kind of system would be appropriate, try to get one or two no-obligation quotes from local companies. You can always turn down the bids, but at least you will have learned what's involved and the approximate cost. If you want to see what we did with our house, please contact me through the email in my profile.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range