|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Number of Cells: |
|Max. Power: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||2pcs in one carton,and we could also package as your request..|
1)High quality & efficiency
3)Pm is notless than 90% in 10 yrs
and 80% in 20 yrs
high efficiency 200w poly solar module
|Power Tolerance ||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%|
|Voltage at max power(Vmp)||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V|
|Current at max power(Imp)||5.44A||5.58A||5.73A||6.02A||6.16A|
|Open circuit Voltage(Voc)||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V|
|Short circuit current(Isc)||5.98A||6.15A||6.3A ||6.62A||6.78A|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V ||1000V ||1000V||1000V||1000V |
|Maximum series Fuse Rating||15A||15A||15A||15A||15A|
|Standard Test Condition ||Irradiance 1000W/sqm,Module temperature 25°C,AM=1.5|
|Mechanical Characteristics |
|Solar cell:Polycrystalline silicon solar cell 156×156mm(6inch)|
|No.ofcells and connections:72=6×12pcs|
|Dimension of module:1482×992×50mm(58.3×39×2inch)|
|Junction Box:Ip65 rated|
|Warranty: Pm is not less than 90% in 10 years and 80% in 25 years|
|Resistances:227g stell ball fall down from 1m height and 60m/s wind|
|Current temperature coefficient:0.06±0.01%/K|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:-(78±10)MV/K|
|Power temperature coefficient:-(0.5±0.05)%/K|
|IEC 61215 ed.2, IEC61730 and UL-1703|
- Q:A good brand of solar panels for my house?
- Bp380j Bp 80w Solar Panel (brand 80w 2v Module) Bp380j Bp 80w Solar Panel (brand 80w 2v Module) Ventamatic Solar Panel 0 Watt, Model# VX SOLAR PANEL Ventamatic Solar Panel 0 Watt, Model# VX SOLAR PANEL Additional 0 Watt multi-crystal solar panel for use with Item#s 336620, 336622. ... 8 x 3, Works With: Solar Fans, Solar Panel Bushnell Trail Scout Pro Solar Panel Accessory 9750C Bushnell Trail Scout Pro Solar Panel Accessory 9750C PANEL (CLAM) $59.95 BH Photo-Video-Audio Note: This is just a partial list. However, a brand does not really matter for solar or wind power. Most of them comes after the testing done by the government. Also if you can find local electrician to suggest how to get second hand panels for your house would be even better...
- Q:What do i need to use a 2v solar panel to charge a 6v lead acid battery as i cant find a 2v to 6v regulator?
- despite the statements to the contrary, using a solar panel to charge a battery is not rocket science. first lets look at you panel. panels normally have a spec for open circuit voltage (probably 20 volts for yours) operating power (4.4 volts at .4 amps is usual for 20 watt panel) and short circuit current (probably 2 amps in your case). if this panel is connected to a 2 volt battery, it will develop 20 watts of charge current in full sun. if this panel is connected to a 6 volt battery, it will work closer to the short circuit current or about .8 amps. doing the math this is a 7.2v x ,8= 3 watt charger for 6 volt batteries. while it is less efficient than when working at 2 volts, it will still work pretty good and no regulator is needed if you remember to disconnect the panel after 5 hours of full sun. if you want to walk away and have it run automatically, then you will need to find a 6 volt charge controller.
- Q:Can you make a Solar Panel Heater?
- Homemade okorder.com
- Q:solar panel webcam?
- Q:How many solar panels would I need to power my washer machine?
- Solar panels produce power in proportion to the amount of sun light and inverse proportion to the temperature. To use solar power you will need in addition to the panels a bank of batteries a charge controller and an inverter to convert to 20v. The panel(s) will only be used to recharge the batteries and the batteries connected to the inverter is what is going to run your washing machine. You therefore need to know how long is the machine going to run, how often and how much charging can you expect to get from each panel in order to figure out how many panels you will need and how many batteries. If you do only one load very infrequenly, you will be able to use a smaller battery bank and charge at a lower rate.
- Q:Polycrystalline solar panels are good or single crystal solar energy is good
- From the cost of production, than the monocrystalline silicon solar cells to be cheaper, easy to manufacture materials, saving power consumption, the total cost of production is low, so get a lot of development. In addition, the polysilicon solar cell life than monocrystalline silicon solar cells shorter. From the performance and price ratio, monocrystalline silicon solar cells also slightly better.
- Q:Any recommendation for best solar panels?
- If you are looking for the best solar panels, you should know that there are a variety of top manufacturers such as SunPower who make these panels. When shopping for solar panels there are a variety of choices you will need to make including what kind of panels you prefer. There are two main types of solar panels, traditional PV panels and thin film panels. GE solar panels are an ideal choice for residential, commercial or even industrial customers who want to harness the power of the sun. Hope the recommendation is good.
- Q:Where can i find a list of solar panel manufactures worldwide?
- Actually Ofir, it is much easier and less expensive than you might believe. What you need is a magazine, like, Solar Today. There is only one that I am familiar with that gets into the nuts and bolts of solar panel manufacturers, installation, and other types of renewable energy. It's called, Home Power Magazine. We have a home that has been powered by the wind and sun for the last 0 years or so, and most of our initial information came from Home Power, and afterward, from many of the sources that they have in their articles. Every few issures, they take an item connected to renewable energy, such as an inverter, wind turbine, water turbine, or solar panel, and list all the different models that are available. They are broken down by manufacturer, and include specifications like power output, range of voltages, efficiency, materials, and even where they are manufactured. If you subscribe online for one year, the cost is around $25 USD, you will have access to all the previous issues that are archived on their website. You can use their search engine to locate an article listing all the solar panels, they did one a year or so ago with all the information you are looking for. Despite what you might be hearing, solar power usage is growing at an incredible rate. In the US alone, there are over 00,000 homes and businesses operating some level of solar power right now, that's good news. As far as different countries using different requirements, most all of the manufacturers today are selling their products to most countries worldwide, they are designed to meet requirements for almost anyplace you might use them. Check the magazine out today, you might learn more than you were originally looking for. I will include their link below, and some other good sources for information. You can google any one of them to find their website. Good luck, and take care...Rudydoo
- Q:What is the working principle of solar panels?
- the material is easy to industrial production and material performance and stability.
- Q:cost of solar panels?
- It all depends on where you live and who you get them installed by.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range