Specifications of Mono Solar Cells
Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
Front (-) : 1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) : 2.5mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
2.Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
3.Advantage of Mono Solar Cells
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Trusted Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
4.Usage and Applications of Mono Solar Cells
156X156mm mono solar cell made with good quality monocrystalline solar wafer, produced by listed factories in the world, We are able to supply customers more than 300MW OEM solar cells and 100MW solar panels annually.We are commited to service every customer as our honorable clients to enjoy the green and clean energy. With mono solar cell from CNBM, you can enjoy the most professional technical support and the best service!
Our Cells can greatly improve the performance of Solar Modules.
5.Packaging & Delivery of Mono Solar Cells
Carton Box Package and Deliver by air. It should be noticed that it should be avoid of water, sunshine and moist.
- Q:How can I buy the solar cells wholesale ?
- There are many OEM factories manufacturing solar cells in China. As long as your order is big enough, most of the OEM factories are willing to provide you a competitive whole sale price which is much cheaper than retail price.
- Q:Is the solar cells factory in China good and trustworthy?
- We are a foreign company selling the solar cells all over the world, we actually set up our solar cell factory in China 5 years ago, and it turns out to be very good.
- Q:The difference between a fuel cell and a solar cell
- building blocks of the scale and installation of flexible, fuel cell power plant area is small, the construction period is short, the power station can be assembled according to the needs of the battery stack, very convenient.
- Q:What is the internal structure of solar panels
- In addition to the quality of EVA itself, the components of the manufacturers of the laminated process is also very large, such as EVA glue degree is not up to standard, EVA and tempered glass, backplane bonding strength is not enough, will cause EVA early aging, Affect component life.
- Q:What are the advantages of monocrystalline silicon and polycrystalline silicon in solar power?
- single The wafer hot process time can be completed in less than one minute, using the process to make a cell conversion efficiency of more than 14% on 100 square centimeters of polysilicon wafers. It is reported that the current 50 ~ 60 micron polysilicon substrate produced on the battery efficiency of more than 16%. The use of mechanical groove, screen printing technology in the 100 square centimeter polycrystalline efficiency of more than 17%,
- Q:Can a solar cell be used in commercial buildings?
- Solar cells are very often used in commercial buildings to generate the power
- Q:Where can I get the most accurate information about solar cells?
- Go talk to the professor who majored in solar cells.
- Q:What's the relationship between solar energy materials and solar cells?
- Solar cells are used for the direct conversion in changing the light energy into electrical energy. At present, a large number of terrestrial photovoltaic systems are actually made by silicon solar cells, which can be divided into silicon, polycrystalline silicon, amorphous silicon solar cells.
- Q:What is a High-efficiency electric solar cell panel?
- We should first check if the power output performance are stable, if not, no matter how high the power supply would be, it is not efficient but just unsafe.
- Q:How many years should I spend in the solar cell industry to be a good solar cells sales person?
- I worked as the solar cell sales for a foreign company for 3 years, and I am already the best sales in my company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range