Mono 310w Panel with TUV,IEC,CE Certification
Solar Panel Mechanical Characteristics
Mono Crystalline 156×156mm(6 inch)
No. of Cells
Solar Panel Specifications
Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)
Maximum Power Current (Imp)
Open-circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit Current (Isc)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Module Efficiency (%)
Operating Temperature( °C )
Maximum System Voltage(V)
DC 1000V(TUV) / DC600V(UL)
Maximum Rated Current Series(A)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
STC: Irradiance 1000W/M2
Module Temperature: 25°C AM=1.5
Solar Panel Warranty
10-year warranty on product material and processing technology
Industry power output warranty: 90% in 12 years, 80% in 25 years
Solar Panel Packing Configuration
How the Solar Panel Works
I. Will you focus on the safety of the goods during transportation?
Yes, Safety of the cargo is the primary element that we would consider on transportation.
II..How would guarantee the quality will meet the requirements of your clients?
Before shipment, we will have inspection for each batch of goods.
III..What certificates do you have?
IV..Can you do OEM according to clients’ requirements?
Yes, we have our own brand while we can provide OEM service.
- Q:Where could I find a company(s) that installs solar panels for business in Oregon?
- Google the following: solar panels oregon. Here are a few from the first site listed below. Sorry for the capitalization; that was the site's formatting choice, not mine. SOLAR INC. 3698 Franklin Blvd Eugene, OR 97403 (54) 284-2426 ADVANCED ENERGY SYSTEMS 2990 FOREST BOULEVARD, EUGENE, OR 97405 Phone: (54) 683-2345 ALTERNATIVE POWER MACHINE 4040 HIGHLAND AVENUE, GRANTS PASS, OR 97526 Phone: (54) 476-896 CASCADE SUN WORKS INCORPORATED 2444 SE FIRST STREET, REDMOND, OR 97756 Phone: (54) 548-7887 ENERGY OUTFITTERS LTD. 543 NE E St Grants Pass, OR 97526 (54) 476-4200 ENVIRONMENTAL BUILDING SUPPLIES 89 SE TAYLOR STREET, PORTLAND, OR 9724 Phone: (503) 222-388 KING SOLAR SERVICES 4435 MAPLETON DRIVE, WEST LINN, OR 97068 Phone: (503) 635-5560 MR SUN SOLAR 3838 SW MACADAM AVENUE, PORTLAND, OR 97239 Phone: (503) 222-2468 OERGON SOLAR WATER TALENT, OR 97540 Phone: (54) 535-7332 PROTECH SOLAR 409 PINE STREET, ORETECH, OR 9760 Phone: (54) 882-4545 SOLAR ASSIST 395 CROSS STREET SUITE 2, EUGENE, OR 97402 Phone: (54) 338-4957 SOLAR COLLECTION INCORPORATED 934 PIONEER ROAD, TALENT, OR 97540 Phone: (54) 535-5364 SOLAR DESIGN CONSTRUCTION 825 SE PARK AVENUE, CORVALLIS, OR 97333 Phone: (54) 753-8725 SOLAR ENERGY SOLUTIONS 3730 SE LAFAYETTE COURT, PORTLAND, OR 97202 Phone: (503) 238-4502 SOLAR WIND POWER OF PORTLAND 0006 SW CANYON ROAD, WEST HAVEN SYLVAN, OR 97225 Phone: (503) 297-578 SUMMERS SOLAR SYSTEMS EUGENE, OR 9740 Phone: (54) 683-404 SUMMERS SOLAR SYSTEMS 7342 RAINBOW DRIVE SE, SALEM, OR 97306 Phone: (503) 363-408 SUNBOW SOLAR 074 NW RACHEL STREET, HILLSBORO, OR 9724 Phone: (503) 640-665 SUNLIGHT SOLAR ENERGY 4 NW FRANKLIN AVENUE, BEND, OR 9770 Phone: (54) 322-90 UNITED SOLAR COMPANY 905 SW BUTLER ROAD, GRESHAM, OR 97080 Phone: (503) 666-3065
- Q:What exactly is a solar panel?
- they are a long way from producing enough electricity to keep a cell phone charged. but maybe some day in the future. but as our culture is recognizing the importance of solar electricity they are starting to mass produce solar panels and creating major problems of wast when they get old and stop producing electricity. they are super toxic and shouldnt be thrown away. they will prob have special places set of for those in the future.
- Q:Solar Panel load resistors?
- Photovoltaic cells have a load curve that gives the power conversion based on the current drawn. This makes it harder to calculate. For instance, at infinite resistance, the solar cell will have a peak voltage that produces no power (P=I*V=V^2/r). At short circuit, the voltage collapses to essentially nothing and so the power is almost nothing. There is an optimal load (sweet spot) where the resistance applied will draw the most power out of the cell while not overloading it. This measure is either given by the manufacturer or found experimentally. Upon taking a lit panel that has no load and applying a 00 ohm resistance, the voltage will drop. By how much is entirely dependent on the array layout and specific cell characteristics. As the resistance drops from the optimal load point, the voltage collapses fairly sharply. As the resistance increases from the optimal load point, the voltage will rise more at first and then level off to the peak or no-load voltage.
- Q:How to build a small SOLAR PANEL that will light a 60 watt light bulb?
- Making your own photovoltaic (solar electric) panel is a nontrivial matter if you want to get 60 watts out of it. If this is a science fair project, there are some possible paths that I'd suggest: ) Make your own cupric oxide panel. With just one square foot, you can harvest perhaps 0.5 mW in bright sun - enough to power a solar calculator; -or- 2) Buy a panel to light your 60 watt bulb. You could probably get away with a panel that is 6 square feet, but would use a car headlight as the lamp. If you wanted to light a regular household bulb, you would need electronics to step up the voltage, and you would lose a sizeable fraction of the energy just in the conversion. -or- 3) Buy broken solar cell pieces, or individual solar cells, and solder them together into your own panel. This is a LOT of trouble, and is a finicky process to get working and keep working. And it may not end up being cheaper than buying a ready-made panel. But you can claim that you made it! By the way, crystalline silicon panels are in the ballpark of 5% efficient, and a 3' x 3' one would produce in the neighborhood of 20 watts.
- Q:What do I need to do to run my dehumidifier from solar panels?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: What do I need to do to run my dehumidifier from solar panels? First of all is it possible? I do not know how much electricity my dehumidifier but could someone give me an idea of how much this would cost to do? A link to a solar panel or equipment that would do the job would be nice too. Thanks in advance.
- Q:QUestion about portable Solar Panels.. Mine is 2v?
- portable storage tank would be lead acid batteries. Use only marine sealed type for safety, about $300 each. You will need a charge controller to control the charging of the batteries. If you don't get enough sunlight, then the only alternative (aside from using the roof) is to get more panels. .
- Q:When you get solar panels do you connect them to the grid?
- Sort of. They need to be connected to an inverter that changes the solar panel's DC electricity into AC electricity and it has to be synchronized with the phase of the power grid's AC. It must be done by a licensed electrician.
- Q:Were solar panels made by copying how plants collect sunlight?
- Solar panels were not made to copy leaves. Leaves have molecules that become excited when they are hit by light. They store this energy in ADP molecules and ATP molecules. This works great for biological processes, but until we learn how to use Adenosine Di/Triphosphate to transport energy, we are better off sticking with our solar panels. They produce electricity, which we know how to use.
- Q:what does a single solar panel weigh?
- The okorder.com if you would like some ideas on how to do this.
- Q:Why should I use solar panels?
- well you can save money over time even though the initial costs are quite high. Solar PV will allow you to not be subject to electrical rate inflation, which is averaging at about 6% per year. Solar also is better for the environment, so it gives you piece of mind.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range