Mono 310w Panel with TUV,IEC,CE Certification
Solar Panel Mechanical Characteristics
Mono Crystalline 156×156mm(6 inch)
No. of Cells
Solar Panel Specifications
Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)
Maximum Power Current (Imp)
Open-circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit Current (Isc)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Module Efficiency (%)
Operating Temperature( °C )
Maximum System Voltage(V)
DC 1000V(TUV) / DC600V(UL)
Maximum Rated Current Series(A)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
STC: Irradiance 1000W/M2
Module Temperature: 25°C AM=1.5
Solar Panel Warranty
10-year warranty on product material and processing technology
Industry power output warranty: 90% in 12 years, 80% in 25 years
Solar Panel Packing Configuration
How the Solar Panel Works
I. Will you focus on the safety of the goods during transportation?
Yes, Safety of the cargo is the primary element that we would consider on transportation.
II..How would guarantee the quality will meet the requirements of your clients?
Before shipment, we will have inspection for each batch of goods.
III..What certificates do you have?
IV..Can you do OEM according to clients’ requirements?
Yes, we have our own brand while we can provide OEM service.
- Q:Build your own solar panel, scam or truth?
- What I've heard, is that for those sites implying that you can power your house and save money with homemade solar panels, is that if you try to get your money back, there is no response. Maybe if you used a real credit card, you could dispute the charges through your credit card company. Actually, I wouldn't be worried about buying materials and it not working - the more likely scenario is that you would get their instructions, and realize that they're practically worthless. In Florida, you have a chance to save money on your electric long-term, but it will be by investing maybe $0-20k, and then getting that back after 0 or more years. I'd suggest you contact a local solar installer and get a bid, even if it's only to scope out how much it would cost up front. Then you can shop around and see if you could save by installing it yourself. It's a serious project, not to be taken lightly. It took me about 3 months to put it up. It's possible that you will not save money by self-installing, as professionals may get better prices on the panels. The Florida state rebate is subject to availability of funds, and typically, I've heard people wait a long time to get it. The Federal rebate is a credit to your taxes, so you get it the next year.
- Q:Mono-crystalline or poly-crystalline solar panel?
- All solar photovoltaics drop in efficiencies with higher temperatures but it isn't the 45+ C you have to worry about but rather the heat from the sunlight striking the panels. There are hybrid systems which passes water in pipes attached to the back of the solar panels to cool the panels and preheat the water for solar thermal collectors. The difference between mono-crystalline and poly-crystalline are that mono-crystalline are more efficient and more costly to make.
- Q:can a light bulb power a solar panel?
- Yes, but why? If you've got the light-bulb, you've already got more electricity than you will get out of the solar panel.
- Q:How many watt solar panel do I need to charge a 2v battery that wont be using much electricity?
- Are you concerned about your higher energy bills? What about the atmosphere, are you worried about its resources that are nonrenewable? Solar energy and how to make solar panel are the solutions for you. Let us talk about the charges of pv strength and how practical it is for YOUR budget. The first thing you should know is that the size of your house has nothing to do with the cost on how to make solar panel. So for those people fortunate sufficient to are living in a gigantic property, pv panels are not here to overwhelm you with charges. What you do need to consider into consideration are items like how much sun you get a day, in which you stay, and how very much power you use a day. After you can appear to individuals conclusions, we can commence the math. Permit us do an instance together to figure out a ballpark expense for pv panels. Take a peak at your power bill as it is now and locate how numerous KWH you used, We will say that variety you found was 800 KWH. Now we are going to divide 800 by 30 and we get a whopping 26. 7. Don’t forget that quantity. It is how very much estimated KWH you use a evening. If you locate that you are exposed to six hours of sunlight a morning you would then consider the 26. 7 and divide it by 6. You reply should be four. 45 (or 4,450 watts). If you multiply that reply times . 5 you have successfully observed out how a lot of photo voltaic panel watts you need. The installation costs then are associated to the quantity you found above. Each and every watt usually costs $7-$9. All your installation fees need to be integrated with that estimated ending price. Now that you know how very much your method will charge, you will be relieved to know that it actually pays for itself inside six many years. There are also tax exemptions for people that select to use pv vitality. It is an investment that is really worth anyone’s time and funds Hope It's Help.
- Q:How much power is generated with solar panels?
- KW solar panels generate 5kwh power each day or so.
- Q:How Can I Reduce A Solar Panels Output To 3volts From 9volts?
- Solar panels generate DC power. Changing DC voltage is hard, which is why the power grid is AC voltage. AC voltage can easily be changed with a transformer. To keep the DC power (watts) the same at a lower voltage you need a DC to DC converter. That basically changes the power to AC with an inverter, changes the AC voltage to the new value, then rectifies it back to DC. It is probably hard to find a commercial unit that handles those voltages and then it will be expensive. But I have a simple solution in the special case of a solar panel. Solar panels are made up of smaller solar cells. The basic solar cell has a very low voltage, like half a volt. The panel has many of them connected in series to make a higher voltage. Just cover (shade) some of them and the voltage generated by the panel will be less. Of course that reduces the power. And you may need to experiment with shading different parts of the panel and measuring the result with volt meter.
- Q:how do solar photovoltaic panels work?
- Hey E Girl, photovoltiac panels are pretty simple. They start with a solid block of silicone, and shave thin layers off of them, called wafers. Once you have about 72 of them, you take half of them and dope them with boron, then the other half are doped with phosphorous. Once that's done, they take one each phosphorous and boron wafer, and glue them together with a special conductive epoxy glue, and attach a wire to each wafer. When the two glued wafers are exposed to the sun, a reaction occurs that forces free electrons from the silicone particles from one wafer onto the other, and a voltage is generated between them, about /2 volt to be exact. Once all 36 pairs are glued together, they are wired in series, connecting the phosphourous wafer from one to the boron wafer on the next, and so on. If you start with 72 wafers, you'll have 36 pairs glued together when you are done. At /2 volt each, that makes a 8 volt panel, which is used to charge a 2 volt battery. The charging source always has to have a few more volts than the battery. These 36 pairs of cells are then arranged on some kind of back board, glued down, covered with acrylic glass and mounted in a frame. There are some great websites you can go to for more info, I will list some below. Did you know that there are over 00,000 homes and businesses in the US alone that use some level of solar power to operate their electrical systems? That's good news. We actually live in one of those homes, it is powered by both the wind and sun and heated with solar and wood. I hope this answers your question, good luck, and take care, Rudydoo
- Q:I will like set up a solar panel to cut down my eletricity cost in Cameroon.can you allocate me a supplier?
- good idea going solar, i would suggest doing a google search, as their are many suppliers. then you need to calculate the amount of wattage you think these apartment houses are going to require. volts x amps = watts. if you are going to be off of the power grid, then you will need a way to store excess energy during good times,( lots of sun) in order to use it during bad times ( no sun ). or see if you are able to sell your extra power back to your local power company, check because some companies do not allow this. you could even have a generator for emergencies if you go off the power grid. on final note, solar is a pretty sizable investment up front and your profits are seen mainly in the long run, but you will get energy savings immediately, but more likely those savings will go to paying off the solar panels also, you will need a converter to convert the ac (alternate current) produced by the panels into dc ( direct current ) which is used by the apartments. it will tie in to the existing electrical system in the apartments. i know germany is really pushing solar energy and they offer their citizens some pretty sweet deals to go solar. the companies are profiting from this so i would suggest looking for a supplier in germany, first. they may have better deals, or try bp (british petroeum) they have been in the solar business for awhile. i wish you success!
- Q:Does anybody know if there are any courses for solar panel installation, and/or what trades you need for this?
- What you ought to recognize will depend on WHAT sort of installations you're going to be operating with. In regular, for business you wish to have fundamental mechanics and wiring. For house, you may additionally want a few carpentry, roofing, preserving structural integrity, plumbing, and so on. In side it additionally will depend on what sort of sun installations you're doing, (vigour, air warmers, water warmers, and so on.)
- Q:I have a question about solar panels?
- But at night where there is no sunlight does all the electricity shut down for the night? Electrical production shuts down, but most solar electric systems have some way of storing power. There are two main types of storage: . Grid tie. Basically this uses the power grid as a virtual battery. You produce extra power during sunlight hours to sell to the grid (other people use it) and you buy power from the grid when the sun doesn't shine. This is usually the most economical system, but whether you save money depends on a lot of things like: cost of installation, location, government subsidies how much you get for the electricity you sell buy. In other words, the details matter. Mostly location, which determines how much sunlight you get, electric rates, and subsidies. 2. Batteries. Usually a large bank of deep cycle lead acid batteries. Usually only used in off-grid systems and the cost of electricity is usually not competitive with grid electricity.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range