||200 Series,400 Series,300 Series
Specifications of Mirror polished stainless steel sheet
|Grade|| 300 Series:304 304L 316 316L 309S 310S 317L 347H 321|
| Standard|| ASTM, AISI, DIN, EN, GB, JIS|
| Length|| 1500/2000/4000/6000mm|
| Thickness|| 0.2-40mm|
| Width|| 1219/1250/1500/2000|
| Original|| Tianjin, China (Mainland)|
| Brand Name|| BAO STEEL, TISCO, ZPSS|
| Model Number|| 304 316 316l|
| Type|| Plate, Sheet, Coil|
| Application|| Industrial used/decoration|
| Certification|| ISO, BV, CE|
| Product name|
Tisco 304 316 316l stainless steel sheet
| Material|| 304 316 316l stainless steel sheet|
| Surface|| 2B, BA, HL, No.4, No.1, 2D, Sand, mirror polish|
| Technique|| Cold Rolled , Hot Rolled|
| Edge || Mill edge or slit edge|
| Mill|| TISCO or as request|
| Magnetic|| Non-magnetic|
| Alloy|| Non-alloy|
| Color|| Natural Color|
Chemical Composition of Material
Surface finishes of stainless steel sheet
Surface finished by hot-rolling, annealing and pickling,
characterized by white pickled surface.
Finished by heat treatment, pickling after cold rolling,
followed by skin pass line to be brighter.
Processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Polishing with No. 150 to No.180 abrasives.
The most popular finishes.
Finished by continuous polishing streaks by using
abrasive of suitable grain size.
Polishing with No. 150 to No. 180 Scotch-Brite abrasives.
3. Production Flow about stainless steel sheet
Raw materials are sending to hot rolling units for rolling into different sizes
Hot rolled material is annealing in cold; rolled annealing furnace and pickling in acid.
All mill rolls are grinded on precision grinding machine with proper chamfering after first shiftoperation.
All sheets are pickled in different tanks and dried on brush roll machine before dispatched.
These sheets are again annealing and are sent to straighten machine for straightening.
Inspections are done at various stages. Keep proper control overall internal process via rolling,annealin and pickling by our experienced staff
- Q:Seeking stainless steel plate 304 material and 304j material what is the difference?
- 304 applications: petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical, food, machinery, aerospace, construction, military, hardware, boilers, gas, plumbing and heating equipment, ships, power plants and other industries.
- Q:What's the difference between 304 stainless steel and 301 stainless steel?
- 304 stainless steel is one kind of universal, which is widely used to produce good performance (corrosion resistance and formability) equipment and parts; 301 stainless steel showed obvious hardening during deformation, is used for various occasions with high intensity.
- Q:How to calculate the weight of stainless steel plate?
- There are usually only six kinds of steel related to the application of building construction. They all contain 17 to 22% chromium, and better steel also contains nickel. The addition of molybdenum can further improve atmospheric corrosion, especially for atmospheric corrosion resistant chlorides.
- Q:What do stainless steel 304 industrial surfaces refer to?
- The industrial surface is the ordinary pickling surface, which is treated by the last pickling process. Is the kind of white surface that you see at ordinary times. The bright surface of life is the surface of which is further polished or annealed.
- Q:430 stainless steel plate maximum temperature tolerance is how many degrees?
- All the properties of 430 stainless steel with 430 stainless steel, with good corrosion resistance and better thermal conductivity than austenitic steels, thermal expansion coefficient smaller than the austenitic thermal fatigue, adding stabilizing elements of titanium, parts of the mechanical properties of the welded seam, mainly used for building decoration, household appliances, fuel burner parts, home appliance parts.
- Q:Why do galvanized and stainless steel sheets buy more expensive than thin ones?
- First of all, galvanized sheet or stainless steel is made of thick hot-rolled billets by cold rolling, so the thickness is generally thinner, and the more processing times, the greater the cost. That's why the thinner is thicker than the expensive one. Once again, the plate has a negative range of thickness, not necessarily all feet thick, and when buying a flat, with suppliers to explain your negative range requirements.
- Q:How to clean stainless steel plate cleaning?
- The mild way to clean stainless steel is simply to use hot water and clean soft cloth to wipe the surface, and then use dry metal with other soft cloth to prevent water stains thoroughly. I'm surprised at how much dirt on the surface comes to my pizza oven, just this step. When using this or any other way, please remember, "grain" stainless steel has run the whole surface in one direction on the minor groove metal and its best grain, rather than across it clean. Some people will tell you that this is to avoid scratching the metal or lodging the dust particles in the foods, where they can cause rust to form. This is likely to be true, but scrubbing food seems to be easier and more effective.
- Q:Comparison of three properties of aluminium plate, stainless steel plate and cold rolled plate?
- Stainless steel plate material is hard, not easy to shape, the color is monotonous, but the color is bright, not distortion;
- Q:Lead and stainless steel plate welding together? How do you solder it?
- Lead and stainless steel, two different metal elements. Although the welding process is difficult, it can still be welded together.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel 302 and 304?
- Plate type heat exchanger, corrugated pipe, household appliances (1, 2 kinds of tableware, kitchen cabinet, indoor pipeline, water heater, boiler, bath), auto parts (windshield wiper, muffler, mold), medical appliances, building materials, chemical, food industry, agriculture, marine parts, millet mobile phone etc.. 304 stainless steel is a nationally recognized food grade stainless steel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range