Order On-line Tracking
4-Tier Chocolate Fountain Machine
Features of chocolate fountain:
1. Using advanced PTC heating device, environmentally friendly and energy saving
2. Simple operation, automatic temperature control and the stability of heating does not destroy chocolate ingredients
3. Professional imported 304 stainless steel and three layer steel looks sturdy and durable.
4. It has a unique three-layer anti-leakage device to make the machine a longer life
5. The motor used in the form of stable quality can be a long operation
6. Low noise and power driven motor gearbox screw large enough for the machine to enhance the formation of the perfect chocolate fountain waterfall
Technical Parameter of chocolate fountain machine:
2.Voltage: 220V/50HZ or 110V/60HZ
4.Temperature range :0-110 degrees
5.Chocolate Capacity: 5.0kg
6.Product Size: 33*65CM
7.Net Weight: 6.0kg
8.Package Weight: 8.0kg
9.Package Size: 39*39*72cm carton foam packaging
Q1: I have many stainless steel appliances that need major cleaning. What is the best cleaner or home remedy?
A: Stainless steel kitchen appliances look best when they're clean and shiny. To clean tough stains and cooking grease, and give them a dazzling shine, try the same detergent you would use when washing the dishes. One formulated to cut grease works especially well. This also works well for general kitchen cleaning. Waterless hand soap also works great as a polish, simply rub on, and polish - no rinsing...
Q2: Does cold weather affect kitchen appliances?
A: As long as they are kept above 40 degrees, it will not cause harm.
Q3: How to use kitchen small appliance of 220V/50Hz in US?
A: It sounds like you need a transformer circuit ran to the area you will be using the appliances.
Q4: How to get rid of rust on cooking appliances?
A: The simplest is to use WD-40 and a little bit of steel wool. Once the rust is gone, clean the base metal with mineral spirits and then paint. If you don't paint, the rust will come right back.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|