E27 Low price new products 1 volt led light bulbs
1. 2W LED SMD 2835 bulb
2. PC & aluminum
3. Best price with high quality
4. Environmental protection
Name: Superior Quality 2W 2835smd LED Light Bulb
1. Output power: 2Watt
2. Lumens Decline: 3% in the fiirst 1000hours
3. Light color: Warm white<2500K-3500K>; Neutral white: <3500K-5, 000K>; Cool white: <5500K-10, 000K>
Material is 1 volt led light bulbs
PC & Aluminum
home & commercial
warm white&cool white
Correlated Color Temperature
Application of LED Light Bulb
1. Recessed lighting, shelf lighting, ceiling/wall coves
2. Cabinet and under counter lighting, office work station
3. Back lighting, step lighting, light boxes
4. Merchandising, exhibition stands, and panels
1. How long will my inquiry get response?
Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied within 24 hours.
2. Can I get professional service and suggestion?
Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your questions in fluent English.
3. Do you accept OEM or customized design?
OEM & ODM, any your customized lightings we can help you to design and put into product.
4. What if I need specific design?
Distributorship are offered for your unique design and some our current models.
- Q:Who knows where the broken LED bulb is?
- The most common problem is that 1, the drive power is broken 2, the light source due to excessive or excessive flow leading to necrosis
- Q:60W how many lumens and how many W LED bulb does incandescent bulb replace?
- General household enough, if in 10 square meters of housing, installation of more than 10W LED lights, brightness is too good, if not the study, it is best not to.
- Q:LED how does the bulb return electricity?
- maybe because Make the question clearWhat is the return current?
- Q:Led the bulb is flashing. What's wrong with it? How do you fix it?
- There may be no aging, or there may be a power problem.
- Q:LED what is the glue between the aluminum base of the bulb and the cooling aluminum?
- It is best not to direct contact with glue, glue because the thermal conductivity of aluminum than a lot of difference, even a thin layer will reduce the heat out of the speed of the screw can be used to aluminum plate and aluminum fastening together, the contact surface is smooth, when necessary, can use some conductive silicone grease amount
- Q:What brand of LED bulb is good in quality?
- Look at the bulb of the bulb. The so-called bubble shell refers to the transparent glass shell in front. In incandescent lamps, all are made of glass. But in LED bulbs, though they can be made of glass, they rarely do.. Because the LED bulb weight than incandescent lamp 5 times or more, if made of glass, fell on the ground, it broke the possibility of large. As a result, more LED bulbs are made of plastic to prevent them from breaking. And the LED bulb went out because the heat from the radiator, so the bulb Everbright is visible light, infrared heating has little, so the use of plastic to make foam shell will not damage due to heat.
- Q:Can the bulb's true life reach 30000~50000 by LED?
- According to the current LED manufacturing technology, LED bulb has a lifetime of up to 30000 hours.
- Q:What are the driving IC used in LED bulb?
- Commonly used LED driver is based on the number of different W set, and now out of the drive program are quite a lot, according to customer requirements will also limit the number of different drivers IC.
- Q:LED bulb after the power failure, still glimmer, can last hours or even all day, what is the reason?!
- If it is to continue the glimmer of minutes, the main side is the use of resistance and step-down circuit caused by the normal phenomenon. It's very rare for the factory to use this old model to make LED balls. Circuits that run for hours or all day on the side of the LED bubble are out of order. It's not normal to shine for so long. Now most of the LED bulb is using IC constant current supply circuit, no such situation has emerged.
- Q:How to identify Ic constant current LED bulb?
- Let me tell you what. If the bulb is not damaged, the regulator needs a regulator to lower its voltage and see if the bulb's brightness is dark. If it follows, it is not a constant current source, but a blocking capacitor. If the voltage is greatly reduced, the brightness change is not constant, that is, the constant current source bulb (because the constant current source lamp can change between 80V--260V, the voltage is normal, and the output is constant).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range