Use of Led 220V Price 5050
1. Building decoration.
2. Car decoration.
3. Amusement park and theater lighting.
4. Emergency hallway lighting.
5. Archway, canopy and bridge edge lighting.
6. Shopping mall, restaurant, hotel, meeting room and advertisement lighting and decoration.
Main Feature of Led 220V Price 5050
1. Energy Saving: saving 90% energy more than incandescent lamp under the same power
2. Long Life: more than 30,0000 hours lifetime, 5-10times more than normal lamp
3. Low heat emitting: solid light source and resiniferous package to make low heat
4. Eco-friendly: no splash and UV, without mercury and no damage to human and environment
5. High display: clear view and color display to give real image for objects
6. Anti-damage: space aluminum material to protect it from damage during shipping
- Q:What are the energy saving measures for lighting and distribution?
- : the main light source of the building is the fluorescent lamp, and the higher places, such as the lobby, the atrium, the performing hall and so on, should use the ceramic metal halide lamp
- Q:Notes on installation of lighting for 105W high power energy-saving lamp factory building
- High pressure xenon lamp can recommend Jane, very suitable for road lighting, tunnel lighting, lighting, lighting, industrial workshop lighting, port park lighting, high pole lighting, energy-saving rate of high effective, high light efficiency, light pollution is small, especially the color performance can reach more than 90Ra, is very suitable for fine processing workshop
- Q:What lamps or lighting energy-saving schemes are available for underground parking?
- which is convenient to replace and install. Lighting energy-saving program
- Q:What is lighting energy-saving?
- At present, it is generally accepted in the world that in considering and formulating energy-saving policies, regulations and measures, the principle is to ensure that sufficient lighting quantity and quality are guaranteed to save lighting electricity as much as possible
- Q:The festival lights are strung together by a number of small light bulbs connected to the lighting circuit
- lighting voltage is 220V, 10 "220V, 15W" series connected to the lighting circuit. Each bulb, electric..
- Q:How to choose lamps and lanterns? Inventory factors affecting consumer spending
- When are consumers accustomed to buying lights at nodes? Consumers know brand information through those channels? How to choose lamps and lanterns
- Q:Colorful lighting, okay?
- Lighting is a brand new resplendent with variegated coloration, in 2013 I bought the resplendent with variegated coloration can also feel, light, I go there to buy a house in the decoration lamp this year,
- Q:The problem of intelligent lighting control
- You can use this loop design as you say. It may be inflexible and how to switch. Is it an artificial control switch? The circuit loop design is too complex, and there are some problems in the subsequent transformation and maintenance
- Q:What does elevation lighting mean?
- Facade lighting of buildings in our country, in the past the festive lights installed along the building outline, this way is simple, but it is difficult to reflect the building itself stereoscopic, artistic effect is poor, and large power consumption. In recent years, more and more using light as a light source
- Q:Lamps, fluorescent lamps, lighting appliances, energy-saving fluorescent lamps arranged in order
- The world is bright and colorful lights, daytime traffic lights are neatly, with neon lights shining in the evening, the lantern festival lanterns are in different poses and with different expressions I love most, however, is that lamp!
Our staff always persist in the purpose of "Satisfying Customers", and taking "First-Class Products" as our aim and "Developing Satisfactory Products, Enjoying Trust in Customers and Setting up Brand by First-class Management" as our quality policy. In the new market, we will provide more satisfactory products and services for users so as to beautify our country and decorate our cities and villages.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||20.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% South America
20.00% North America
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Mid East
5.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Eastern Asia
||Environmental Protection Test Report
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range