Product Description:IR Waterproof Camera Series 60mm FLY-6061 This camera is standard with IR illumination leds, making them perfect for true 24/7 day/night surveillance. Infrared LEDs with sensors see in total darkness. Capture perfect color pictures by day and clear black and white images at night.
Image Sensor: CMOS139+IR CUT
Encoding System: NTSC/PAL
Horizontal Resolution: 800 TV Line
Minimum Illumination: 0.001 Lux
0 Lux (with IR LED ON)
S/N Ratio: Greater than 50dB
Scanning System: 2:1 interface
Synchronous System: Internal; Negative sync
Auto Electronic Shutter: NTSC: 1/60s~1/100,000s
IR Distance: 20 - 30m (depending on working environment)
Video Output: 1Vpp, 75O
Auto Gain Control: Auto
Storage Temperature: -30 ~ +60 °C RH 95% MAX
Operating Temperature: -10 ~ +45 °C RH 95% MAX
- Q:Monitor how the camera will suddenly no color
- 3, the camera image is normal, the display device switches to black and white mode.
- Q:What's the number of lines that a surveillance camera needs to use?
- 2, video cable (transmission video signal, syv75-3, syv75-5, syv-75-7 these three are the most commonly used)
- Q:Monitor the camera automatically zoom, electric zoom, manual zoom, zoom lens meaning and difference?
- Manual zoom: Change the focus on the front-end camera by manually rotating the lens. This function usually appears in the bolt + manual zoom lens configuration, set once, do not change later, if you want to change the focal length, need to open the shield again, rotate the lens. This type of lens usually needs to adjust the focus ring after the zoom work is completed.
- Q:Hai Kang camera how remote monitoring
- 1. If the device is connected to the public network through the router, you need to enable the UPnP function of the router and configure the UPnP parameter of the device or make port mapping on the router.
- Q:Elevator in the monitor camera lens focal length with the number
- Elevator lens generally use wide-angle lens, commonly used wide-angle lens is 2.8 mm, 3.6 mm. Generally installed in the upper right corner of the elevator or the upper left corner of the location
- Q:What is the difference between a wireless surveillance camera and a cable surveillance camera?
- CCD is a charge-coupled device (Charge Coupled Device) short, it can turn the light into charge and the charge storage and transfer, can also be stored in the charge out of the voltage changes, it is ideal camera components, with its composition CCD camera has a small size, light weight, free from magnetic field, with anti-vibration and impact characteristics are widely used.
- Q:Monitor the camera 1 road 4 what is the difference
- Very simple This is for the camera's hard disk video recorder to the general are at least 4 Road 8 Road 16 Road 32 Road, a camera all the way, there are 16 points can be connected to 16 points is 16 cameras.
- Q:Monitor the camera in the monitor screen appears in the camera 001 what meaning
- One is the camera's own image on the name, you must enter the camera's menu, delete the name.
- Q:Ask the professional to answer, monitor the camera with water ripples
- There is a woody jam on the monitor. The presence of this kind of interference does not overwhelm the normal image at a slight time, and the image can not be viewed in a serious way (even breaking the sync). This kind of fault phenomenon is more complicated and complicated.
- Q:What kind of surveillance camera points
- Infrared integrated camera, integrated camera, infrared hemisphere, ordinary hemisphere, explosion-proof hemisphere, constant speed ball, medium speed ball, high speed ball, network camera, gun camera (low light, wide dynamic, color to black) And so on
We are a professional and famous high-tech enterprise of surveillance and protection products since 2007 with R&D, production, marketing and service.
We have been developing and producing CCTV cameras, IP cameras, DVRs and add-ons. We not only offer our ODM products for full range of open market, but also work with our customers for OEM and licensed projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe, North America,Middle East.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range