Product Description:IR Waterproof Camera Series 60mm FLY-6054
This camera is standard with IR illumination leds, making them perfect for true 24/7 day/night surveillance. Infrared LEDs with sensors see in total darkness. Capture perfect color pictures by day and clear black and white images at night.
Image Sensor: CMOS2040E+633
Encoding System: NTSC/PAL
Horizontal Resolution: 500 TV Line
Minimum Illumination: 0.001 Lux
0 Lux (with IR LED ON)
S/N Ratio: Greater than 50dB
Scanning System: 2:1 interface
Synchronous System: Internal; Negative sync
Auto Electronic Shutter: NTSC: 1/60s~1/100,000s
IR Distance: 20 - 30m (depending on working environment)
Video Output: 1Vpp, 75O
Auto Gain Control: Auto
Storage Temperature: -30 ~ +60 °C RH 95% MAX
Operating Temperature: -10 ~ +45 °C RH 95% MAX
- Q:Monitor the camera must be a separate threading it?
- 1, to facilitate future maintenance 2, to avoid sun and rain 3, to avoid strong interference and other
- Q:Will the surveillance camera brand which?
- TCC-P653D (480TVL, 1.0Lux) two color cameras and (580TVL, 0.001Lux), FUCOS FC-560 (600TVL, 0.05Lux) two black and white camera cost-effective.
- Q:Housing surveillance camera
- There are dozens of front-end camera to tens of thousands of you so close to the video line can be SYV75-3, back-end with a collection card is also a few dozen to thousands of hard disk video recorder is from more than 300 to 10,000 or so.
- Q:What's the number of lines that a surveillance camera needs to use?
- 2, video cable (transmission video signal, syv75-3, syv75-5, syv-75-7 these three are the most commonly used)
- Q:Digital surveillance camera how to increase? Each head of the ip are 192.168.1.10 now have ten cameras. Ask how to do?
- Modify the last two digits of each camera is like a 192.168.1.11,192.168.1.12, ...
- Q:What's the difference between monitoring the camera and the usual?
- Monitoring the installation of the camera, generally need to use a few meters to tens of meters ranging from the transmission distance, but in accordance with the provisions of the USB standard, USB device, the longest transmission distance is 5 meters, so USB can not be used for long distance, that is, we use USB camera to do the first problem encountered monitoring. While the 75-5 / 128 video cable can transmit signals over long distances! (Up to 400 meters).
- Q:What is the reason for monitoring the camera's black screen?
- Third, look at the video terminal whether there is a problem, because the video equipment is not set up or with the inappropriate black screen will appear.
- Q:Monitor the camera's focal length how to choose?
- Third, because the lens focal length and horizontal perspective is inversely proportional, so both want to see far, want to see wide and clear, it can not be achieved at the same time. Each focal length of the lens can only be in a certain range to achieve the best monitoring effect, so if the monitoring of the distance and a larger range, it is best to increase the number of cameras, or the use of electric zoom lens with PTZ installation , Of course, this for the civilian use, some expensive, and practical will not increase greatly.
- Q:Ask the professional to answer, monitor the camera with water ripples
- To distinguish between power problems and ground loop problems, an easy way is to control the host, the nearest access to a power supply without a problem camera output signal, if the monitor does not appear on the interference phenomenon , Then the control host no problem. Next, you can use a portable monitor near the video output of the front-end camera, and check each camera one by one. If so, then processed. If no, the interference is caused by ground loops and other reasons.
- Q:Monitor the camera why the black screen?
- Second, check the next line is a problem, if the line is no problem, it may be a camera is broken, you can use the replacement method for testing, with a good camera to replace the test, if there is an image that the camera is bad The
We are a professional and famous high-tech enterprise of surveillance and protection products since 2007 with R&D, production, marketing and service.
We have been developing and producing CCTV cameras, IP cameras, DVRs and add-ons. We not only offer our ODM products for full range of open market, but also work with our customers for OEM and licensed projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe, North America,Middle East.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range