Product Description:IR Waterproof Camera Series 60mm FLY-6054
This camera is standard with IR illumination leds, making them perfect for true 24/7 day/night surveillance. Infrared LEDs with sensors see in total darkness. Capture perfect color pictures by day and clear black and white images at night.
Image Sensor: CMOS2040E+633
Encoding System: NTSC/PAL
Horizontal Resolution: 500 TV Line
Minimum Illumination: 0.001 Lux
0 Lux (with IR LED ON)
S/N Ratio: Greater than 50dB
Scanning System: 2:1 interface
Synchronous System: Internal; Negative sync
Auto Electronic Shutter: NTSC: 1/60s~1/100,000s
IR Distance: 20 - 30m (depending on working environment)
Video Output: 1Vpp, 75O
Auto Gain Control: Auto
Storage Temperature: -30 ~ +60 °C RH 95% MAX
Operating Temperature: -10 ~ +45 °C RH 95% MAX
- Q:HD surveillance cameras are common faults
- 4) whether the software used and the camera match (because the company before the camera has a dynamic IP and fixed IP points, the software is also different);
- Q:How to remotely monitor the phone
- You must first understand the video camera brand, different brands of video camera phone monitoring are not the same, open the DNS to provide the site, download and install a plug-in, video recorder Internet settings, in short, it is simple to say, do a lot of steps,
- Q:What is the abbreviation for monitoring the OLUX on the camera?
- LUX (lux) illuminance unit, 0LUX is 0 illuminance. The illuminance of the camera's imaging surface (also called the target surface) is proportional to the background brightness of the surveillance area.
- Q:Monitor the camera image virtual how the matter
- 1, the camera itself. If you can replace the camera can be resolved, you can determine the camera itself is the problem, can be returned to the factory maintenance.
- Q:Monitor the camera mentioned in the three stream, what is the meaning of ah, which three?
- Three streams can achieve local transmission and remote transmission of three different bandwidth required stream, the local transmission using high-bit stream can get higher HD video storage, remote transmission using a lower stream to adapt to CDMA / ADSL and other Network and get a higher image fluency.
- Q:Monitor the camera if the power supply to him a large current, pay attention to the current is not the voltage, the voltage is 12V, then what will happen to the camera?
- The current is very rare to see this situation, but the current is low, then I am sure that the monitoring head will appear like a pattern like interference
- Q:What is the difference between a wireless surveillance camera and a cable surveillance camera?
- Monitoring camera is a semiconductor imaging device, which has a high sensitivity, anti-glare, small distortion, small size, long life, anti-vibration and so on. Surveillance camera security system, the image generation is mainly from the CCD camera
- Q:HD camera and infrared camera difference
- HD camera is said that his clarity, infrared camera is that it's night vision function, in order to highlight the main features of the name of a
- Q:A surveillance camera, two TV at the same time.
- The easiest way is what is not directly connected to the line, this method is the most simple and most reliable, with a long time to use three links is also easy to oxidize the problem! The line directly connected to the line, to the TV then then a lotus joint on the line, that is, like the DVD cable that line on the line!
- Q:An accurate calculation formula for monitoring the focal length and actual distance of the lens
- The size of the imaging scene and the size of the imaging object are contradictory, for example, with the same camera to monitor the same parking lot, the choice of short focal length lens can be the entire parking lot to monitor and see the entrance Outside the vehicle out, but can not see the car's license number (the car in the monitor screen only occupies a small area)
We are a professional and famous high-tech enterprise of surveillance and protection products since 2007 with R&D, production, marketing and service.
We have been developing and producing CCTV cameras, IP cameras, DVRs and add-ons. We not only offer our ODM products for full range of open market, but also work with our customers for OEM and licensed projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe, North America,Middle East.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range