Production Details of Chrome Oxide Green
Molecular Formula: Cr2O3
HS Code: 2819900000
CAS No. : 1308-38-9
Appearance: green powder
Specifications: (Quality Standard: HG/T 2775-1996)
Packing Of Chrome Oxide Powder :
25 kg/bag , Or 220kg / drum , or as your requirements .
Usage Of Chrome Oxide Powder :
Mainly used in paint, glass, ceramics, building materials colorants, printing ink, metal polishing, smelting metal chromium, fire-proof material, etc.
Relative Color Strength
105°C Volatile Matter
PH of Water Solution
Oil Absorption (g/ 100g)
Residue on Sieve of 0.045 mm
1200℃ Ingition Decerement
Acid& Alkali Resistance
- Q:Make-Up Pigments...What are They?
- Pigment okorder.com Pigments can be used for many different cosmetic purposes. eyeshadow blushes added to a clear gloss you make a brand new lip gloss added to clear nail polish base. a hilight color, added to body spray for shimmer added to gel for a tinted gel the list goes on and on. i hope this helps!
- Q:Physics: Compare and contrast pigment color with the color seen from a light.?
- you notice pigments the colour you notice them, using fact they replicate a spectra of sunshine, with particular frequencies, and take up all others seen to the human eye. in case you combine distinctive monochromatic mild with distinctive colours (as seen on the television: purple, green and blue it quite is referred to as additive mixing, or magenta, yellow and cyanide that's the different technique) your retina will upload the colors up, and experience it as a distinctive shade. (by skill of including each and all of the three colours on an identical intensity, you are able to create white mild) while mixing pigments (they are chemical compounds) you get a clean cloth, which will replicate an different spectra of sunshine, which you will see as a shade
- Q:What does the word pigment mean?
- pigment - a substance that gives color to something like paint or ink. Natives used charcoal as a pigment to make dyes. Also: a substance that occurs in Nature which gives color to, say, flowers or skin. Mellanin is a pigment in our bodies that gives our skin color. Albino people have no pigment in their skin and so their skin appears very white and pinkish from the color of the blood in the blood vessels. It's not rare at all to see this word used as a noun, but it can be used as a verb meaning to add a substance to give something color.
- Q:Can MAC pigments be used as regular eyeshadows? They seem to all be glittery...?
- I use MAC pigments. MAC pigments are just that- pigment. They are highly concentrated loose color. I use them as eyeshadow, but they're not the same thing as eyeshadow. As I said, they're highly concentrated, so a little goes a long way. MAC pigments cost like $20 each, but that little jar will last you a LONG time. You can use pigments for just about anything. For eyes, lips, cheeks, highlighting, contouring, etc. Pigments are what they use to make eyeshadow, blush, lip gloss, etc., of course in those cases they just add extra additives into it. The pure pigment really lets you control it. A simple blue can be a light wash of color or it can be an intense vivid blue. You can't achieve that with eyeshadow, so that's why I'm a loyal pigments user. Also, if you don't have it, I really suggest getting good brushes. Some people try to use sponge applicators for pigments, and it does NOT work. The loose pigments really require good brushes. Also be prepared for fallout! That, of course, means when some flecks of pigment go onto your cheeks from the loose powder. Have a powder brush ready, just brush away the fallout, and that's that. Some people are annoyed by it, but I prefer the control of color over having to deal with fallout. Anyway yes some of them are glittery, but some of them can be very matte. Are you looking online or in the stores? I suggest going into the stores and asking which ones are matte, or trying some out while you're there. Some are shimmery, there are even pure glitter pigments, but some are also matte and non-glittery. Go to a store and see for yourself. As you said, they are very versatile, they last a long time, and to me it's so much better than eyeshadow.
- Q:Drosophila Eye Pigments?
- Man pigments determine the colour of the eye. If the composition of pigments is same in all the flies,how can the colour in which their eyes look differ?isn't this a contradiction?i suspect the accuracy of The chromatography test because even a very very slight change in the amount of pigment can significantly change the colour. The phenotype is always different in mutants due to different genotype. in genotype is taken for granted if a change in phenotype is present. Wait just got over into a nice point. Sometimes even if the pigment composition being same different colours m8 be produced due to different allotropes or iro of the same pigment might have different colours!though allotropes(not isomers) have same composition but differ in,their post translational changes r different.since post translational changes r indirectly influenced by genes.this completely explains this case.
- Q:What happens to the yellow pigments in a leaf during the summer months?
- in case you may surely ask a query like that, then it sounds to me such as you opt to have intercourse with one in all your instructors. enable me be the 1st to tell you that it will no longer take place! She's/he's have been given a husband/spouse to do each and all the grimy paintings for her/him! you're basically a pupil and that's a criminal offense in each and each state for a instructor to have something for a minor! Have had a weigh down on a instructor, definite that's a load of bull-****, yet that's the way life is and we the two might desire to provide up dreaming and locate ourselves a hoe which will please us in each way conceivable! that's effective to appreciate that somebody else has wandered that. % me as suited answer on account which you and that i've got lots in worry-loose!
- Q:What are MAC pigments?
- Eyeshadow I think....
- Q:which pigments are involved?
- All photosynthetic organisms contain one or more organic pigments capable of absorbing visible radiation, which will initiate the photochemical reactions of photosynthesis. The three major classes of pigments found in plants and algae are the chlorophylls, the carotenoids and the phycobilins. Carotenoids and phycobilins are called accessory pigments since the quanta (packets of light) absorbed by these pigments can be transferred to chlorophyll. Chlorophylls chlorophyll a - present in all higher plants and algae chlorophyll b - present in all higher plants and green algae chlorophyll c - diatoms and brown algae chlorophyll d - red algae (chlorophyll a is present in all photosynthetic organisms that evolve O2.) Chlorophyll molecules contain a porphyrin 'head' and a phytol 'tail'. The polar (water-soluble) head is made up of a tetrapyrrole ring and a magnesium ion complexed with the nitrogen atoms of the ring. The phytol tail extends into the lipid layer of the thylakoid membrane. Carotenoids (carotenes and xanthophylls) Carotenes: -carotene - higher plants and most algae $-carotene - most plants some algae xanthophylls: luteol, fucoxanthol and violaxanthol Carotenoids contain a conjugated double bond system of the polyene type (C-C=C-C=C). Energy absorbed by carotenoids may be transferred to chlorophyll a for photosynthesis. Phycobilins (found mostly in red and blur-green algae): phycoerythrin phycocyanin allophycocyanin )
- Q:how to prepare coloured pigments?
- Pigment does not might desire to do with pores and skin inevitably, a paint could be tinted with a pigment. curiously it is likewise a dry colorant, many times an insoluble powder. pores and skin colour is set by using the quantity of melanin in one's pores and skin, relative to ranges of exposure to the sunlight.
- Q:Which of these is NOT a major photosynthetic pigment in plants?
- Chlorophylls are greenish pigments which contain a porphyrin ring. This is a stable ring-shaped molecule around which electrons are free to migrate. Because the electrons move freely, the ring has the potential to gain or lose electrons easily, and thus the potential to provide energized electrons to other molecules. This is the fundamental process by which chlorophyll captures the energy of sunlight. There are several kinds of chlorophyll, the most important being chlorophyll a. This is the molecule which makes photosynthesis possible, by passing its energized electrons on to molecules which will manufacture sugars. All plants, algae, and cyanobacteria which photosynthesize contain chlorophyll a. A second kind of chlorophyll is chlorophyll b, which occurs only in green algae and in the plants. A third form of chlorophyll which is common is (not surprisingly) called chlorophyll c, and is found only in the photosynthetic members of the Chromista as well as the dinoflagellates. The differences between the chlorophylls of these major groups was one of the first clues that they were not as closely related as previously thought. Carotenoids are usually red, orange, or yellow pigments, and include the familiar compound carotene, which gives carrots their color. These compounds are composed of two small six-carbon rings connected by a chain of carbon atoms. As a result, they do not dissolve in water, and must be attached to membranes within the cell. Carotenoids cannot transfer sunlight energy directly to the photosynthetic pathway, but must pass their absorbed energy to chlorophyll. For this reason, they are called accessory pigments. One very visible accessory pigment is fucoxanthin the brown pigment which colors kelps and other brown algae as well as the diatoms. From this I would say the answer is c.
Heave, the leading manufacturer of epoxy resin and liquid epoxy resin. Our company absorbs Japan Tohto Kasei Epoxy production processes, PLC automatic control systems, Germany Rich nitrogen making machine, Sweden Atlas air compressor, refrigerator and other top international production equipment.
With advanced technology, we sincerely hope to establish business cooperation with you on the basis of mutual trust, benefit and development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||Southeast Asia; Middle East; Oceania; South Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europe; Middle East; East Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port, China
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range