Production Details Of Chrome Oxide Green :
1. Product Name: Chrome Oxide Green
2. Molecular Formula: Cr2O3
3. HS Code: 2819900000
4. CAS No. : 1308-38-9
5. Appearance: green powder
6. Specifications: (Quality Standard: HG/T 2775-1996)
Packing Details Of Chrome Oxide Green :
25 kg/ pp bag , or kraft bag or as your requirements .
Usage Of Chrome Oxide Green Powder :
Mainly used in paint, glass, ceramics, building materials colorants, printing ink, metal polishing, smelting metal chromium, fire-proof material, etc.
TDS of Chrome Oxide Green
Water Soluble/% ≤
Polishing Force/[mg/(min.cm2)] ≥
Polished Surface Roughness/μm ≤
Note: At present in China, the abrasive standard without grinding performance standards, which cannot be grinding and polishing performance evaluation. But according to your needs or our experience to agreed.
- Q:What is color and how are pigments made?
- Yes, cheaper brands use actual dye. Like, literally dye, as in the stuff you can dye clothing with.
- Q:Plant Pigments And Biology?
- WELL to be exact cuvette 2: to observe the role of photosynthesis with chromatin cuvette 3: to observe the role of photosynthesis with UV rays cuvette 4: to observe the stability of the chloroplasts cuvette 5: to observe the reaction of the H2O synthesis
- Q:How to manufacture FRP pigments?
- Pigment A finely divided material which contributes to optical and other properties of paint, finishes, and coatings. Pigments are insoluble in the coating material, whereas dyes dissolve in and color the coating. Pigments are mechanically mixed with the coating and are deposited when the coating dries. Their physical properties generally are not changed by incorporation in and deposition from the vehicle. Pigments may be classified according to composition (inorganic or organic) or by source (natural or synthetic). However, the most useful classification is by color (white, transparent, or colored) and by function. Special pigments include anticorrosive, metallic, and luminous pigments. See also Dye; Luminous paint; Paint.
- Q:Oil paint: what's the pigment, binder, and vehicle?
- Pigment is color in powder form. An example is lamp black; it was first made from the soot of kerosene lamps ground fine. Binder is a substance used to hold pigment together and make it adhere; in the previous example, linseed oil would be the binder for the lamp black pigment. Vehicle is a medium acting as a solvent, carrier, or binder for paint; turpentine or mineral spirits would be a vehicle but so would linseed oil as well to help dilute the paint and help it cover a large area. Hope that helps and thanx.
- Q:Why do algae contain pigments other than just chlorophyll?
- they stay underwater...the water swollows easy in a definite sequence, so the deeper they stay the greater distinctive is the easy and that they elect different pigments than landplants.
- Q:what is the definition of color pigments?
- Pigments are substances which are used familiarly to create pictures and printings. Pigments give an object a color when in a field of incident white light. Pigments themselves absorb a set of incident colors of light and reflect all others. When multiple pigments are mixed, their ability to absorb colors is added, such that their ability to reflect colors is subtracted.
- Q:what are the types of pigments?
- organic pigment and inorganic pigment
- Q:what is pigment color powder?
- itz for ur beautifing ur skin.
- Q:what pigment are? give two example?
- pigments found in plants, vegetables and fruits, make them look colorful. pigments found in animal skins, givie us colorful animal skins with variety of shades. Plant pigment Chlorophyll makes plant leaves look green. Plant pigment Carotenoid makes fruits and vegetables look orange, yellow, red. Plant pigment Phycobilin makes plants look bluish green or red.
- Q:What do the pigments in leaves do?
- Pigments help in making food for the plants they also give color to it.Pigments are of different types which give different color to its leaves or fruits.Like mango is green first and then turns yellow coz green pigment is replaced by yellow pigment. Green pigment in most of the fruits is present only till it requires food and is raw.
Sinotio2, high technique enterprise with titanium series products production,scientific research and self distribution,the first and the only in china. It has titanium dioxide production line through chloride process which is the only line in mainland of China,and which has its self owned patents,The own line broke the technique blockade of the developed countries and promoted the development of Chinese titanium dioxide business.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South Asia
10.00% Middle East
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Eastern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||design and manufacture service offered.
|Product Price Range