Order On-line Tracking
17"GreenTouch IR usb multi Touch Panel (real 2 points touch for outdoor usage)
Infrared touch screen overview :
GreenTouch An infrared touchscreen uses an array of X-Y infrared LED and photodetector pairs around the edges of the screen to detect a disruption in the pattern of LED beams. These LED beams cross each other in vertical and horizontal patterns. This helps the sensors pick up the exact location of the touch. A major benefit of such a system is that it can detect essentially any input including a finger, gloved finger, stylus or pen. It is generally used in outdoor applications and point of salesystems which can not rely on a conductor (such as a bare finger) to activate the touchscreen. Unlike capacitive touchscreens, infrared touchscreens do not require any patterning on the glass which increases durability and optical clarity of the overall system. Infrared touchscreens are sensitive to dirt/dust that can interfere with the IR beams, and suffer from parallax in curved surfaces and accidental press when the user hovers his/her finger over the screen while searching for the item to be selected
Infrared touch screen advantages :
1. Double-point write with peace,precise multi-point touching.
2. USBinterface, Intelligent automatic calibration, drive-free and maintenance-free.
3. Longevity of service ,maintenance free.
4. Aluminum alloy shell with strong stability.
5. Tempered glass with high light transmittance and true color rendition.
6. Without driver ,supporting plug and play.
7. Adapt to internal and external linked environment.
8. No touching tools,no special touching pen is required ,only your finger.
9. Fast response(less than 16 ms), no blind area, breakpoints, jump points, pause and other undesirable phenomena.
10. Compatiblewith multiple systems, support TUIO enables multi-touch in windows XP ;
Infrared touch screen application :
Pubic query machine
Any interactive machine
Infrared usb multi touch screen specification:
|USB connector cable||1500mm|
|Minimum touch object||≥5mm|
|Input method||Finger,gloved hand,or opaque object|
|Interface type||USB2.0 or RS232|
|Output format||Coordinate output|
|Working voltage||DC +5V+/-5%|
|Working humidity||0~85% RH,non-condensing|
|Storage humidity||0~95% RH,non-condensing|
|Windows 2000/Windows XP/Win 7/ Win 8/Windows NT/Linux/Mac|
screen frame for wide display/Touch Screen Monitors926.jpg" data-alt="15"/17"/18.5"/19"/21.6"/22"/32"/42"/46"/55"/60"/65"/70"/82"/84" infrared(IR) multi touch screen frame for wide display" data-width="555" data-height="462" ori-width="600" ori-height="600" />
Q1: Are electronics cheap in Okorder.com?
A: Of course. They are very cheap. The factories provide the goods. One-stop sourcing.
Q2: Why are electronics so cheap in ok order?
A: On ok order they are the lowest price. Because it is a wholesale website and factory provide goods.
Q3: Do all electronics have silicon in them?
A: No but most modern ones do. Older electronics that don't require micro chips don't have to have silicon at all, and their mother boards are made from copper. Silicon is used in micro chips as a semi-conductor in modern electronics but some other semi-metals, like gallium and germanium can also be used. Silicon is just the most common because it is so plentiful.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|