LED Flash light widely used in diving/scuba,camping trip, underwater R&D seabed hunting,Benefit from the innovative wireless charging technology, We provide you the best solution lights for diving.
· CREE XM-L T6 Ultra White LED
· 2200mAh 4.2V Li-ion Battery
· Innovative Wireless Charging System
· Fully Charged in 5-7 hours
· Depth Tested to 100 meters
· Aircraft Grade Aluminum Alloy One Piece Construction
· Superior Hard Anodized Finish
· New 'Slide' Magnetic Switch - Fully Adjustable Output
· Exceptionally Powerful Beam
Length: 195mm Head Diameter: Ø 47.5mm Body Diameter: Ø 31.2mm
Weight: 422g (Including Battery)
Wireless Charger, Power Adaptor, Wrist Lanyard
1. Insert batteries with the positive (+) end pointing toward the flashlight head.
2. Do not use lithium batteries without a protected circuit board.
3. Don't collide Receiver and glass lens to avoid its broken;
4. Don’t shine the light to eyes to avoid eyes hurt;
5. Had better take flashlight out of the Wireless Charger if fully charged
6. Take care of protecting Receiver to avoid its broken when charge or use
Insert 1 × 18650 Li-ion with the positive (+) end pointing toward the flashlight head. Attention to battery polarity.
· Plug in and switch on thepower adaptor.
· Carefully place the 'receiver'end into the charging base.
· Charge indicator will flash green when charging (and extinguish when complete)
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-5 business days for Sample Orders; 7-15 business days for Bulk Orders for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Can the lead-acid battery of LED flashlight be replaced by mobile phone lithium battery?
- There is no need to consider lithium battery over, because the lithium battery over voltage is 2.6 volts, while the LED voltage will reach 3 volts, the brightness has been very weak, this time, in addition to fool, I do not see anyone will continue to use it.
- Q:How does this LED flashlight remove the LED chip?
- There are two lines with the front end of the LED connection, after welding can be removed (there is need to fill in the map to you)
- Q:What is the voltage and current of the 9 head LED flashlight?
- The nominal voltage of single white light LED is 3.2V, 20mAHow much is your flashlight battery voltageIf the 1.2V rechargeable battery is used, the booster circuit must be used, and a simple step-up circuit is shownThe two circuit for single cell white light LED I do with the pack must be bright, basically do not debuggingUse three LED strings
- Q:What's the flashlight industry standard?
- For a long time, for consumers who like flashlights, headlights and spotlights, there has been no global testing standard for consumers to evaluate the performance standards of flashlights.
- Q:What compulsory certification does it require to import LED flashlights in Europe?
- The new ROHS is this stuff, do it very troublesome, especially the cost is too high is also troublesome, I was going to have, now also does not require us to provide the shipment of ROHS, really want to have to do ah. In the domestic market can see, don't say ROHS, it can go through CE is good, and say, generally won't take ROHS to advertise.
- Q:At present, the LED flashlight commonly used in the market, the built-in lead-acid battery is too bad, can use 4 nickel hydrogen rechargeable battery instead?
- If you want to extend the battery life, the best way is to improve the charging circuit, plus a charge voltage limit, and with the charge, so that the battery life will be long. But it requires professional design and improvement. Now useful lithium battery flashlight, good life. The use of time is also very long, you may consider buying.
- Q:How long has the LED flashlight been in use?
- The larger the battery you use, the longer it will last. The smaller the capacity, the shorter the use time.
- Q:What kind of battery does flashlight LED charge type use?
- I am doing titanium lighting flashlight, the flashlight irradiation effect is relatively strong, mainly C10 flashlight with 800 lumens single chip CREE XML T6 LED, close the pan light intensity, long distance focusing, pavement irradiation effect is great, and is the preferred outdoor night riding.
- Q:LED rechargeable flashlight long charge, forget to pull out on the bad, other are good
- The voltage is too high, probably LED lamp is broken, because there is no overvoltage protection, not in the process of charging light, easily broken lamp which is a common problem,. You know, you can change it, and it's best to add overvoltage to protect the TVS diode. Otherwise it can only be scrapped.
- Q:Make a small flashlight with LED lights
- If simple, buy a 1W or 3W lamp, a series resistor and slightly on the battery is good, the cement resistance of 12 ohms around 0.25W, 3 batteries of about 4.5V, the general lamp voltage of about 3.3V, can not be added directly on the battery. Standard can be two batteries plus step-up circuit approach, but you do simple, there is no need to be so troublesome.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range