||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled
DESCRIPTION FOR SS400 CARBON STEEL SHEET
4. Applications :mining machinery, environmental protection, engineering
5. Grade:SS400 A 36 Q195.Q235.Q345.SPCC.SPCH
6.Surface : Hot Rolled Cold Rolled Galvanized Steel
DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
carbon steel plate price per ton
Place of origin
Hot Rolled & Cold Rolled
FOB USD 500-900 per ton
1000 tons per month
10 days after deposit or according to customers' quantity
standard seaworthy export packing or as the request of customers
1250mm,1500mm,1800mm,2000mm.,2500mm or as required
AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
A36,SS400,SPCC,SPHC, Q195, Q 235,Q345
1.Big thickness:by bulk vessel
2.Small thickness:packed by steel strips and shipped by container
3.According to the requirements of customers'
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
DETAILED PICTURES FOR STEEL COILS
Q:You are Factory or Trading Company?
A:We are factory,our main products include Steel plate,Steel Bar,Steel coils.
Q:What’s the MOQ?
A:Generally,the trail order will be accepted.The MOQ can be confirmed according to the different products.For example,the MOQ of rebar will be 25-50MT,the galvanized steel pipe will be 10MT,the stainless steel pipe will 1-5MT.
- Q:304 how can the water stain on the surface of stainless steel plate be formed?
- If you want to scrub the proposal as soon as possible processing, water Jiyue long more difficult to wear off, if it is ferrite, also easy to rust.
- Q:Stainless steel plate more than the thickness of the wire can not be drawn ah?
- Cold can be the basic drawing, cold always have 6, but can also be hot drawing due to the surface, the surface of the hot rolling drawing look is not obvious, many processing plants also willing to help you fill wire drawing, hot rolled board should be relatively large, artificial lift, so drawing up a lot of trouble....12 thick thought it should be no problem
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel
- Stainless steel is the main advantage of corrosion resistance or high temperature, general acid resistant medium, as well as heat resistance, high temperature oxidation (heat resistant skin) of high temperature stainless steel.
- Q:What are the features of stainless steel plates?
- Can withstand oxalic acid, sulfuric acid iron sulfate, nitrate, nitrate acid and hydrofluoric acid, sulfuric acid copper sulfate, phosphoric acid, formic acid and acetic acid and various acid corrosion, widely used in chemical, food, medicine, papermaking, petroleum, atomic energy industry, as well as construction, kitchen utensils, cutlery, household appliances, vehicles of all kinds of parts.
- Q:Several processing techniques of colored stainless steel
- Sand blasting, sand blasting can be plated color, but the color of the plating and ordinary plating color difference exists, mainly due to sand blasting particles for emery. The color stainless steel sand blasting plate is made of zirconium beads through the mechanical equipment in the stainless steel plate surface, so that the surface of the board presents small beads, grainy sand surface, forming a unique decorative effect. Uses: mainly used in architectural decoration, elevator decoration, industrial decoration, facilities, decoration and other stainless steel products.
- Q:Stainless steel plate how to distinguish between good and bad, there are several thick?
- The entire stainless steel material, its origin is generally mills order or to import and processing of goods due to overstocking of society. The sources of stainless steel are different, and the methods of identification are different.
- Q:The difference between 304J1 stainless steel plate and 304 stainless steel plate
- 304J1 is a copper containing material of 304. It is mainly used in deep processing and also belongs to the series of nickel. By the Japanese on the basis of the successful development of American Standard 304.
- Q:What is the general width range of stainless steel sheet? What are the common widths?
- According to the agreement can be scheduled to open, usually to add money, commonly used thin 3mm below the general specifications commonly used, 1000*20001219*2438, 3mm or more commonly used specifications 1500*6000.
- Q:Stainless steel plate glued to tiles, what glue?
- 1. make sure the sticky material is ceramic and metal;2. determine the size of the bonding surface of the adhesive;3. determine the specific resistance to adhesion of the finished product, that is, the specific bonding requirements, such as adhesive speed / colloid color / colloid viscosity / high / low temperature performance / bonding strength requirements.
- Q:What is the process of stainless steel mirror panel? What's the difference between them and stainless steel sand blasting plates?
- Stainless steel sand blasting plates are painted on stainless steel sand blasting plates. Stainless steel sand blasting plate refers to the use of zirconium beads through the mechanical equipment in the stainless steel plate processing, so that the surface of the board presents small beads, grainy sand surface, forming a unique decorative effect. Stainless steel sand blasting decorative board uses: mainly used in architectural decoration, elevator decoration, industrial decoration, facilities decoration and other stainless steel products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range