A tread surface plate is called a pattern plate, English Name: Diamond plate.The pattern of lentil shaped, diamond, round bean shaped, oval hybrid shape,the market to the most common lentil shaped. Pattern plate appearance, canslip, enhanced performance, and many other advantages, such as saving steel in transportation, construction, decoration, equipment around the floor,machinery, shipbuilding and other fields has been widely applied. In general,the use of side of the mechanics pattern plate performance, mechanical performance requirements is not high, so the pattern plate quality mainlyflowering rate, as the pattern of height, the pattern height. At present thecommon thickness on the market ranging from 2.0-8mm, the width of common 12501500mm two. In accordance with the provisions of national standardsGB/T 3277 pattern plate, pattern height should be greater than or equal to the thickness of the 20% substrate. Pattern plate, according to the material(aluminum alloy, stainless steel, ordinary steel etc.) different patterns of different shapes and different weight per square meter adjustment
The following is a common pattern plate theory weight table:
Checkered plate theory weight table (mm)
| || || || |
- Q:Why can iron and steel stick with glue?
- This kind of synthetic resin adhesive has the metal or non-metallic materials sticking to the prison so, partly because the adhesive into the plastic surface of the pores, forming a mechanism combination; on the other hand is because the adhesive and plastic surface chemistry, the molecular junction.
- Q:Stainless steel plate and steel welding
- Can be welded, stainless steel electrodes must be used, but also more than you use the stainless steel plate material, a higher level of welding rod! Before welding, the steel is to be polished to rust. Sub arc welding can also be used
- Q:What's the difference between the three kinds of pickling plate, cold rolled plate and hot rolled plate?
- Hot rolled plate: that is, steel plate rolled at 800 degrees or so at high temperature
- Q:Can the steel surface be made of epoxy resin flooring?
- According to the characteristics of epoxy resin, it should be possible
- Q:How is the weight of the steel plate calculated?
- Steel plate is made of molten steel, cooled and compressed into flat steel.The steel plate is flat, rectangular, and can be rolled directly or cut from a wide strip of steel.
- Q:How do you calculate the square footage of a ton of steel?
- The weight of the steel plate is 7.85 tons / cubic meter.The area of 1 ton steel plate (thickness 0.5mm) is: steel plate weight / (steel plate weight * steel plate thickness) =1000/ (7.85*0.5) =254.78 square metersThe total number of steel sheets of 1 tons 1500mm*1800mm*0.5mm specification is 254.78/ (1.5*1.8) =94.36 sheets1500mm*1800mm*0.5mm specification steel plate, each weight is 1.5*1.8*7.85*0.5=10.6 kg
- Q:Is galvanized steel plate or iron plate?
- Therefore, iron does not exist in practical applications. Another pure iron is very soft, or mechanical performance is not good, that is, if it does not oxidize, it can not be used. And we usually use the most is the iron carbon alloy, and the iron carbon alloy called "steel" in the metal, so from the academic angle to the iron carbon content is less than 0.008% that of iron, steel when the majority of coke, so the production process to burn the whole carbon is almost impossible to the. Therefore, the said carbon content is less than 0.008%, and iron can not be obtained by common iron making methods.
- Q:What is the width of carbon steel coil and the width of stainless steel coil, one is 1250 and the other is 1219?
- But the technical content of carbon steel with stainless steel is different, our country in more than 10 years ago the ability of continuous rolling of stainless steel is not high, equipment are imported, the stainless steel mill is dominated by 1219-1300, but also the development of national wide stainless steel 1500-2050, but the price is expensive at least thousands of dollars a ton, after all put the equipment to recover the cost, and the number of business orders is not much, it is difficult to find a spot on the market. Carbon steel countries have developed for many years, technology and equipment are mature, so the market has 1250 as production standards.
- Q:How can steel plates with a thickness of 1MM be welded?
- 1mm steel plate is best made by spot welding or flash welding, for example, electrical welding will cause plate deformation
- Q:Is PCM steel better than galvanized steel?
- In order to obtain the bending and curing enough; and can obtain good washing resistance, pollution resistance and high hardness. The pencil on the back with modified epoxy paint at the back, one can obtain good corrosion resistance, also can obtain excellent adhesion foaming.PCM color steel plate can not only meet the household appliances use environment and the requirements of the service life, but also has good processability, can meet the high speed and precision machining equipment requirements, can be used for bulk refrigerator door, side plate, back plate, box washing machine, water heater
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range