A tread surface plate is called a pattern plate, English Name: Diamond plate.The pattern of lentil shaped, diamond, round bean shaped, oval hybrid shape,the market to the most common lentil shaped. Pattern plate appearance, canslip, enhanced performance, and many other advantages, such as saving steel in transportation, construction, decoration, equipment around the floor,machinery, shipbuilding and other fields has been widely applied. In general,the use of side of the mechanics pattern plate performance, mechanical performance requirements is not high, so the pattern plate quality mainlyflowering rate, as the pattern of height, the pattern height. At present thecommon thickness on the market ranging from 2.0-8mm, the width of common 12501500mm two. In accordance with the provisions of national standardsGB/T 3277 pattern plate, pattern height should be greater than or equal to the thickness of the 20% substrate. Pattern plate, according to the material(aluminum alloy, stainless steel, ordinary steel etc.) different patterns of different shapes and different weight per square meter adjustment
The following is a common pattern plate theory weight table:
Checkered plate theory weight table (mm)
| || || || |
- Q:What material can be used for A36 steel plate?
- Q means yield strength, and Q345 indicates the yield strength of this steel is 345MPa. Q345 will decrease the yield value as the thickness of the material increases. And domestic may be small high strength steel plate in 345, so in mechanical design, the strength must be less than 345 this value, otherwise there will be problems.
- Q:What is the difference between an open plate and an original plate?
- Open and flat from the original flat surface color to distinguish. Because the Kaiping plate originally is rolled strip, the oxide is less, the same time the Kaiping plate and the original flat for a period of time after the original flat in different colors, red, and blue plates.
- Q:What is steel concrete?
- The steel reinforced concrete structure for steel reinforced concrete in Japan (two, u, iron and iron bars, a}) structure. In Europe and the United States known as the concrete steel structure (SteelEnc, ED, Concrete) structure, in the former Soviet Union is known as the reinforced concrete structure. According to different forms of steel distribution, SRC structures can be divided into two types: solid steel, steel reinforced concrete and seamless steel reinforced concrete. At present, the solid steel reinforced concrete members are often used in seismic structures, and the typical section forms of solid steel concrete columns, beams, shear walls and joints are commonly used.
- Q:How thick is steel filing cabinet usually made of steel plates?
- There are generally 0.5 or 0.6mm cold rolled plate, but you need to store items to determine the weight slightly (because the item is stored for a long time, the plates have a fatigue test), some manufacturers use 0.5mm to strengthen the bearing plate, the bottom can reach about 30KG, with the strengthening of and manufacturers not only the two section bending, bearing instead of added 0.5mm to strengthen the
- Q:What material is steel plate against drilling?
- All high nickel, high tungsten, or both titanium (tungsten carbide and titanium carbide), cobalt, molybdenum, niobium and other elements of the steel can be drilled.
- Q:What is AO steel plate?
- The steel plate can be placed in the soft tissue without the need to remove periosteum and reduce the damage to the bone. The steel plate does not need to be completely shaped with the backbone, and it is feasible for minimally invasive percutaneous plate fixation
- Q:What is a fixed length steel plate?
- Such as steel plate, its fixed length is six meters, then it is 6 meters, the size will not be uneven. The standard size of the general steel plate is determined according to the national standard, such as 6 meters, 9 meters, etc..
- Q:How is the normalized steel plate produced?
- Normalizing, also known as normalizing, is to heat the workpiece between 727 and 912 degrees Celsius. 40~60min, after a period of heat preservation, is removed from the furnace and cooled by air or by spray, spray, or blow cooling. Its purpose is to make grain refinement and carbide distribution homogenization, to remove the internal stress of materials.
- Q:How much is one meter for laser cutting steel plates?
- The length and width are smaller than 300MM and the thickness is less than 12MM, because of good nesting material, we provide. By weight, the carbon steel is 8~9 yuan per kilogram and the quantity is large, 7~8 yuan per kilogram.
- Q:How can the white steel plate be bright and cleaned?
- White steel plate has higher plasticity, toughness and mechanical strength, acid, alkaline gas, solution and other media corrosion. It is an alloy steel which is not easily rusted, but it is not absolutely rusty.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range