General Information High Quality Far-Infrared Shrink Packaging Machine SSY-305
It is suitable for tight wrapping packaging of many-pieces articles and tray packaging.
Adopting quartz far infrared tube as heating source, electronic on-step speed variation, automatic temperature regulation, solid relay control, stable and realizable, low noise and long duration.
Technical Data High Quality Far-Infrared Shrink Packaging Machine SSY-305
Electrical Power： 220V/50Hz
Heating Pipe Power ：5KW
Shrink Room Size：83×40×20cm
Shrink Room Temperature：200℃
Machine Size： 120×60×78.5cm
Packing of High Quality Far-Infrared Shrink Packaging Machine SSY-305
Packed with wooden carton of customized size and then placed on the pallet.
Storage Of High Quality Far-Infrared Shrink Packaging Machine SSY-305
Storage procedures：Keep dry and cool and away from direct sunlight for quality.
Remarks of High Quality Far-Infrared Shrink Packaging Machine SSY-305
Due to machine development, above information may be changed at any time without prior notice. The actual specifications are according to the agreement between buyer and seller.
Service of High Quality Far-Infrared Shrink Packaging Machine SSY-305
We have a group of professional technicians and workers with rich experience, who are dedicated in this industry and try to offer best service to every customer. We are undertaking the idea of “reliable quality, reasonable price, and good service” to meet the needs of every customer. Your success is our goal, and your content is our hope. We keep pursuing “exact production, high-quality service”.
Package: Package wooden carton
- Q:What is the working principle of the pillow packing machine?
- The sealing form - bag two sealing, a middle sealing surface,
- Q:What kind of reducer is commonly used in packaging machinery?
- There are many kinds of reducers used. What kind of machines are they under?
- Q:The role of food packaging machinery
- Packaging is the necessary condition for products to enter the circulation field, and the main means of packaging is the use of packaging machinery. With the development of the times and the progress of technology, packaging machinery is playing a more and more important role in the field of packaging. The main functions of packaging machinery are as follows:
- Q:The difference between wrapping and bagging is illustrated by the packing method,
- A small object, small particle, powder, crystal, liquid, suitable for packing
- Q:Three dimensional packaging machine, transparent film packaging machine, transparent film three-dimensional packaging machine industry standards
- English Name: Transparent, film, fold, wrapping, machineClassification: machinery, general machinery and equipment, >>J83 storage equipment, loading and unloading machineryICS classification: packing and conveying of goods, >>55.200 packaging machinery
- Q:What are the main plastic forming processes?
- 3. cold pressing molding. Cold pressing molding is also called cold pressing sintering molding. The difference between the cold press molding and the ordinary compression molding is that the material is pressurized and molded at room temperature. The mold after release can be heated or cured by chemical action. This method is used in the forming of polytetrafluoroethylene and some high temperature resistant plastics (such as polyimide, etc.). The general process is three steps of billet sintering cooling.4. transfer molding. Transfer molding is a molding process for thermosetting plastics. When molding, the mold is heated and softened in the heating chamber and then pressed into the mold cavity where it has been heated. According to the different types of transfer molding equipment form: trap type; the tank; the piston.The requirement of plastic molding for transfer molding is that the plastic should have a greater fluidity before reaching the curing temperature, and the curing rate must be faster at the curing temperature. Phenol, melamine, formaldehyde and epoxy resins can meet this requirement.Transfer molding has the following advantages: less waste edge products, can reduce the processing quantity; second molding with fine or brittle insert and perforation of the products, and can keep the insert and the hole position is correct; the product performance is uniform, accurate size, high quality; the mould wear small. The disadvantage is that the manufacturing cost is high compression mold die; the plastic loss; the fiber reinforced plastics for fiber orientation and anisotropy; and around the insert around the plastic, sometimes due to melting is not strong and make the products according to the strength reduction.
- Q:What's the fastest packing machine?
- 3 ideal speed of the package can reach 70 packs, that is, 70*3 = 210., and now there are 4 packages abroad. But the bags are small.
- Q:A & B two sets of packaging machines, at the same time packaging quality of 500 kilograms of goods
- (1) calculate the average of two samples;(2) the variance of two samples was calculated;(3) which packaging machine is more stable in packing quality?(1) according to the average, the number divided by the sum of each group;
- Q:What is a packaging machine?
- Meet the needs of mass production and meet the requirements of clean sanitationUsually some non-standard equipment, the common is pneumatic and simple combination of electrical components, to meet the requirements of factory automation
- Q:What machine does the packing carton machine have?
- Do the carton machinery: corrugated production line / single machine, printing machine, polishing machine, laminating machine, mounting machine, die-cutting machine, book paste machine for package machinery: automatic sealing machine, automatic strapping machine
We are an packing material machine manufacturer. We specialize in twister, packing machine . These machines are exported to more than 30 countries and regions, such as Europe, the US, Africa, Southeast Asia and Australia. Covering an area of 3,000 square meters, our factory houses two large production lines equipped with state-of-the-art machines from USA and more than 10 sets of cutting machines manned by technicians with more than 10 years of working experience. With such support, we have large capacity,making us confident that we can meet your volume orders promptly.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||25.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
15.00% South Asia
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||10% - 45%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 3，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||twister, packing machine,
|Product Price Range