HA (High Aluminum)
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
Ceramic Fiber Board
1000C, 1200C, 1300C, 1500C, 1700C
Ceramic Fiber Board
Ceramic Fiber Board
|Shrinkage (1800℉, 3h):|
|Place of Origin:|
|Packaging Detail:||Ceramic Fiber Board Package is Wood box paded with foam|
|Delivery Detail:||1-3 WEEKS|
1. High quality ceramic fiber board.
2. High working tmperature.
3. Fast delivery and very competitive prices.
Ceramic Fiber Board is our main product.Mission can make high quality alumina fiber blanks and blanket. They are widely used as furnace lining in all kinds high temperature furnace and kiln. And also used for other high temperature resistance application.
Temperature and technical data of Mission alumina fiber board.
Standard Sizes of Mission Alumina Fiber Board
Other shapes and Sizes can be made according to your requirements!
Features of Mission Alumina Fiber Board.
1. Good High temperature stability, Low thermal conductivity,
2. Good thermal shock resistance, Corrosion resistance
3. Easy to be machined and cut. Precise thickness and sizes.
4. Good resistance of fire and high temperature gases.
5. Esy to installed.
6. Special shapes can be made.
Application of Mission Alumina Fiber Board.
Furnace lining and backing of various high temperature furnace and kiln.
Other high temperature appliation
- Q:How much pressure can the ceramic fiber board withstand?
- Ceramic fiber fireproof plate, the density of 350-400Kg/m ceramic fiber board, fand; density above fand 400Kg/m.
- Q:What are the uses of ceramic fiber boards?
- Ceramic fiber board is the main use of heat insulation, fire protection, insulation to use, but also with sound absorption, noise reduction, thermal shock resistance and so on. Ceramic fiber board is mainly used in all kinds of furnace lining insulation, kiln wall lining insulation, metallurgical industry furnace fire, aluminum reduction tank, refractory brick backing.
- Q:What are the differences between nano ceramic plate and ceramic fiber board?
- Nano ceramic plate for ceramic fiber with insulating board (felt), it is a functional material with excellent properties of aerogel insulation material and has a heat shielding function, adaptation to adhesive and a variety of inorganic elements in high temperature ceramic fiber as reinforcing material, through a special process preparation.
- Q:What method should be used to measure the thermal conductivity of fiberboard?
- It is concluded that the test error of this method and device is about 2%. This filament ultra light aluminum silicate fiber product: the filament ultra light aluminum silicate product is by Shandong Zibo high quality burnt precious stone as raw material, passes through the smelting furnace, the rejection silk, blows the cotton, the auxiliary mold and so on to deliver the work procedure. Therefore, the thermal conductivity of fiberboard is chosen by heat flow meter method.
- Q:What is the difference between ceramic fiber board and nano ceramic fiber board?
- The traditional ceramic fiber board has good heat insulation, high temperature resistance to certain characteristics, widely used in kiln products, but this tradition also has some shortages, low intensity, high temperature and high pressure, there are restrictions on the application of kiln stress.
- Q:Is there any difference between ceramic silicon fiber board or ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board is aluminum silicate fiber board, a refractory material. Even after heating, good mechanical strength is maintained. The product is a fibrous insulation product that is rigid and has a supporting strength compared to fiber blankets. Features: ceramic fiber board has excellent quality, toughness and strength, besides, it has excellent resistance to wind erosion. The utility model has the advantages of no heat expansion, light weight, convenient construction, and arbitrary shearing and bending. The utility model is an ideal energy-saving material for kilns, pipes and other heat preservation equipment.
- Q:Refractory insulation board, pressure plate, nano heat transfer plate, calcium silicate board and ceramic fiber board?
- Sheng Yang series of ceramic fiber board is based on the traditional process of comprehensive upgrading of the excellent vacuum forming insulation materials, slag ball content of less than 3%, fiber distribution uniformity, internal and external strength consistent, size controllable.Ceramic fiber board is made by spraying superfine ceramic fiber through water washing, slag removal, fiber freezing and vacuum forming. The product has superior high temperature resistance, excellent rigidity and toughness.
- Q:Ceramic fiber plate and aluminium silicate plate are chosen as lining materials
- Volume density is low: the density of the ceramic fiber lining is about 25% of the lining of the light heat insulation brick, about 10% of the lining of the light pouring material; adopting the fiber lining can greatly reduce the steel structure load of the furnace and prolong the service life of the furnace lining.
- Q:What are the sound-absorbing fiber boards?
- Sound-absorbing material:1, itself has sound-absorbing properties, porous fiber material.2, does not have sound-absorbing material, but processed into sound absorption structure.Common sound-absorbing materials are: polyester fiber sound-absorbing board, trough wood sound absorption board, hole wood sound-absorbing board, recycled wood sound-absorbing board, the latest is Dr. sound, high temperature ceramic sound-absorbing board, a fire prevention, water quality, hard environmental protection
- Q:What are the specifications of the ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board common specifications are: 600*400, 900*600, 1000*600 and 1000*1200mm, thickness 10/20/25/30/40/50mm, thinnest can do 6mm.Depending on the temperature range, it can be divided into:Common ceramic fiber board HLGX-164Standard ceramic fiber board HLGX-264High purity ceramic fiber board HLGX-364High alumina ceramic fiber board HLGX-464Ceramic fiber board containing zirconium HLGX-564
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range