Wire Braided Hydraulic Hose
Construction: this hose shall consist of an inner tube of oil resistant synthetic rubber, a single steel wire braid reinforcement, and an oil and weather resistant synthetic rubber cover.
Applications: this section covers hose for use with petroleum
Temperature range: -40℃ to 100℃
Minimum bend radius
High oil/ fuel/ gasoline/petrol /hydraulic fluid resistance performance synthetic rubber
One or two high tensile synthetic yarn braids reinforcement or steel wire reinforcement
Weather protective, heat and oil resistant synthetic rubber. (corrugated finishing)
-30C to 120C
Black, Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Grey
Cloth surface or smooth surface
Variety of application for delivery of gasoline,kerosene,diesel oil,lubricating and other mineral oil.
Packaged by plastic woven bag or carton
- Q:Access toilet water inlet hose joints, how to repair water?
- You try to put the connector aside, hold some force in the toilet hole, or add a person to press it with your hand, then swivel the pipe joint and maybe open it.
- Q:Acid burette and burette why different structure
- The basic buret cannot use frosted glass, like a night can produce sodium silicate, lead glass cock is stuck and can not rotate. With smooth glass beads with rubber tube, you can play a sealing role, the use of a little skill, pinch the rubber tube, in the upper part of the glass bead force, resulting in a gap, let the liquid drop out. If pinch in the lower half, it will lead to the lower end of the glass tube bubble, the amount is not accurate. Burette after use must be washed with water.
- Q:Automotive applications of rubber hose
- Each kind of rubber has its characteristic, therefore is specially important in the hose material selection. Basically the high-end cars use materials is relatively good, some poor materials using mini car, van, car and as some in the use of nitrile rubber as fuel tube, nitrile rubber are not suitable for fuel system. Thus, the substitution of epichlorohydrin rubber fluorine rubber hose is relatively extensive.
- Q:What are the materials used in rubber joints? What are their advantages?
- Ordinary air, compressed air, water, sea water, hot water, weak acid, strong alkali, temperature between -20 ~ +115, such as the media with ordinary natural glue can
- Q:The small hose attached to the grease gun is coarse or fine at the joint
- The joint on the grease gun is made of fine thread. The characteristics of fine thread are small pitch, small spiral angle, good self-locking, and not easy to loosen.
- Q:Standard for implementation of type KXT-1 rubber joints
- This product can reduce vibration and noise, and can be compensated by thermal expansion and cold contraction due to temperature changes. It is widely used in various piping systems. Rubber joint manufacturing standard CB-T 965-95 CJT208-2005 to take over the compensation rubber flexible rubber joint CJT 3013.1-1993 KST flexible rubber joint
- Q:Does the rubber tube affect the engine in the car's tank?
- I don't know what you mean by that, but the car's tank itself needs to be sealed and no clutter is allowed
- Q:What is the high and low pressure circuit of diesel engine?
- Low pressure oil circuit is the oil circuit from the tank to the diesel pump. The negative pressure is in the oil circuit, and the oil is drawn out with the diesel oil pump and is sucked into the diesel pump to pressurize. It's obvious that all the oil lines are rubber lines.
- Q:Pipe rubber shock absorber: flexible joints and flexible connections are not the same thing
- Flexible joint is a kind of special joint. Its performance characteristics can be generated by transverse, axial and angular displacement when it is installed. It is not limited by the pipe and the flange is not parallel. Generally, rubber parts reinforced with fabric are composed of flat movable fittings, loose metal flanges or threaded pipe flanges. They are used for vibration isolation, noise reduction and compensating displacement of pipes.
- Q:What is a rubber core pulling method?
- Hose core pulling for broken line and curve type pore channels, in addition to leaving the grouting hole and exhaust hole should also set the urinary bleeding hole, hole curve (line) to stay in the top hole, with the method of grouting hole.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range