Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Are you a solar panel specialist?
- Yes and No. I'm hardly a 'genius' or 'specialist' but I have built a couple solar panels on my own. They're actually pretty easy to construct and you can find all of the materials at your local hardware store. Each panel cost me about $60 to make. Solar technology is jumping by leaps and bounds, becoming more and more efficient :photo voltaic cells, for example. Solar energy is a viable energy source, that's for certain.
- Q:Solar Panel energy 500 KW monthly?
- here's the cost 50 KW-hr per day. Depending where you live, there is a chart showing the average expected amount of energy from a solar panel based on the panels peak rating. Lets use 5 hours as an average. This means you need 50 kw-hrs over 5 hours or 0 kw of peak performance. The cost to install a complete grid tied system is running from $6 to $9 per watt, depending on size and how your house sits. Typically, for a system this size, $7.5/watt or the total cost is $75,000. The federal government and some state on local government pays part of the cost. Your net cost will be $50,000. If you put $50,000 in a 0 year CD, you'd earn $250 per month in interest. On the average, a 500 kw-hr bill will run $225 per month. In my town it runs $50 and I'd need a larger system because I get less than 5 hours on average. So I'd earn $275 in interest. In CA, your electric bill would be $300.
- Q:Solar power panels?
- FIrst get an electrician...lol shouldnt cost too much if all the hardware is there , but depending on how many panels there are and what can... would tell you if the energy output would be worth the effort. plus one reason they could be unplugged is because they are bad . But you can repanel a new house with moderate power for about 3-5 grand
- Q:Solar Panels!!???!!!?
- Solar Panels are collections of solar cells. These panels basically collect the incoming sun's electromagnetic radiation and convert it into electrical energy. A solar cell is any device that directly converts the energy in light into electrical energy through the process of photovoltaics. The development of solar cell technology begins with the 839 research of French physicist Antoine-César Becquerel. Becquerel observed the photovoltaic effect while experimenting with a solid electrode in an electrolyte solution when he saw a voltage develop when light fell upon the electrode.
- Q:how many solar panels needed for Heater and AC?
- Please excuse my bluntness, but you are not ready to ask these questions. This is a very complex issue. The how many question depends on what you expect of the system. Are you attempting to be off the grid? If so the system will have to supply all of your electrical needs, including those at night. You would need batteries. If you will be on the grid and want to supply all your electrical needs, your system will have to average the total daily usage. This will vary from one season to the next, so you will need to find out your annual usage. If you just want to reduce your electric bill, you need to pick the acceptable installation cost, and work with it to determine what it will buy In your shoes I would do some studying. Check out solar panels in the green search box above, and on the Internet. This will help you ask questions that are easier for us to answer.
- Q:Solar panel charging question?
- depends on the sunlight. And on the size of the battery. But it may never charge, as you need at least 5 volts to charge a 2 volt battery. So unless the sunlight is bright enough to generate 5 volts, all you will do is discharge the battery through the solar panel. But a large battery is 00 amp hours of capacity. Even if you had a 5 volt 5 watt panel, that generates only amp at most, so it would take over 00 hours to charge that size battery. .
- Q:Solar panels for security cameras?
- Research using solar panels on stock tank water pumps. Same concept - you use a solar panel to power a remote something or other, only you would have to use a battery charged by day to run the camera at night. It does not look like you would need too powerful of a solar panel, the camera server says it needs less than 5w, no idea on the cameras, so check that out, but the whole system looks rather low power. You could easily get the necessary panels, maybe the battery too, for... I would say $200 (not in one package, you would have to get separate things). Connection of everything would be simple, no electrician needed (but keep that to yourself, depending upon state rules and regs).
- Q:When I make a solar panel what kind...?
- First of all you seem to be talking about making a solar photovoltaic panel instead of a solar thermal panel. Most solar panels will produce DC electricity. Your house uses AC electricity. You can set up the solar photovoltaic panels to send their current to charge a battery bank and then you can tap into that battery bank and send the power to a voltage inverter to change the power to AC. The better inverters will do a better job of this. The system has to be matched and sized properly. If you are not familiar with electrical work you should have someone who is more knowledgeable help or do the work. Good luck with your project.
- Q:How many and what size solar panels would I need?
- Solar okorder.com in their survival discussion in the archive, this exact project was discussed at length.
- Q:can solar panels be refurbished?
- Solar okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range