||Number of Cells(pieces):
||Poly Solar Panel:
||230W Poly Solar Panel
Attribute (E. G.: Size):
Value (E. G.: 12 Inches)
Standard Export Packaging
TUV; CE; ISO
280W/36V solar panel/module for solar power plant.
1. Excellent A Grade solar cell from Motech or Hanwha solar.
2. Excellent backsheet from SFC, 3M;
3. EVA from Bridgestone / First;
4. Junction box with UL and TUV listed - GZX, IP65;
5. High transmission low iron tempered glass from Xinyi Glass - China Top 1;
6. Solar panels with TUV, CE, ISO9001 certified.
Strong, lightweight aluminum frame design with reinforced sealing and load hold to prevent freezing and warping, and stand against high wind.
Under Standard Test Conditions(STC): Irradiance of 1000W/m2, Am1.5 and 25º C cell temperature
Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Dimensions: 1956mm(L) x 992mm(W) x 50mm(H)
Polycrystalline 156*156 solar cells: 72 cells
Warranty on material and workmanship: Five years
Guaranteed output of 90% after 10 years and 80% after 25 years.
|Power Tolerance||± 3%|
|Design Life||25 years|
|Maximum Power [Pmax]||280W± 3%|
|Maximum Power Voltage [Vmp]||36.43V± 3%|
|Maximum Power Current [Imp]||7.65A± 3%|
|Short-Circuit Current [Isc]||8.23A± 3%|
|Open-Circuit Voltage [Voc]||43.92V± 3%|
|Current Temperature Coefficient||0.08%/º C|
|Voltage Temperature Coefficient||- 0.32%/º C|
|Power Temperature Coefficient||-0.38%/º C|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V|
Business Type: Manufacturer
Main Products: Solar Panel , Solar Module , PV Panel , PV Module , Poly Crystalline Solar Panel , Poly Crystalline Solar Module
Number of Employees: 202
Year of Establishment: 2009-03-26
Management System Certification: ISO 9001
OEM/ODM Availability: Yes
- Q:Solar Panels: How long will it be before solar panels are cheap & effecient enough so that everyone?
- As the cost of fossil fuels continues to rise, solar panels become of more value. At one time they were looked on as a rather expensive investment with only a long-term pay off. Now oil is so expensive other sources of power such as wind, solar panels and geothermal energy become relatively cheaper. The efficiency of solar panels is expected to rise so that even in regions where sunlight is limited, these become a realistic investment.
- Q:Why are solar panels still so expensive?
- Photo okorder.com/... Notice it costs over $200 and it takes up a sizable amount of space. Plus you have to expose it to bright sun light. Over all this is not something the average consumer wants to spend money on or fuss with. If something is expensive, difficult or inconvenient to use then people won't use it. Just the basic economics of such a device limits its sales never mind its functionality and usability. Even if you made a small one buit into the cover to extend the battery you won't get much of an extension and you will increase the cost of your laptop. Consider how people shop, will they buy the more expensive laptop for a questionable amount of battery extension? Mass production can lower costs but in order to mass produce something you need a demand that will consume what you produce. But if no one wants the item because of the aforementioned issues than you can't justify mass producing the item. This is like the classic which came first Chicken or Egg problem, one doesn't happen without the other. Cost reduction doesn't happen without consumer demand. This is where tax incentives, subsidies, low cost loans and energy buyback contracts come into play in order to spur on demand and jump start mass production. You could also make electricity extremely expensive by taxing oil and carbon so that a Solar Cell becomes economically competitive to very expensive electricity. Problem with this option is the negative impact high energy costs have on economic activity. Just look at what happened a couple of summers ago when gas hit $4/gal. To spur on demand we need to incentives the use of Solar cells (and other alternative energy). This can be done through several means such as subsidies, tax incentives, low interest loans, energy buyback contracts etc...
- Q:solar panels on the house?
- You can power all your house with solar panels, you can follow some simple video instructions to build all your solar panel and solar power needs manually for your home electricity..
- Q:solar panels and electrocution?
- Q:What to do with a solar panel?
- Hey AJ, Tom is quite right, a panel that size is a great trickle charger at .2 amps. If you have a good sized 2 volt battery, like from a truck, or for a boat trolling motor (it should be at least 60 amp hours) you can hook it to the battery and it will charge it slowly anytime the sun shines. Don't worry about the voltage, most 2 volt nominal volt panels are wired for 8 - 9 volts, and if you hook them to a battery, the panel voltage comes right down to the batteries charging curve voltage anyway, they are designed for that. What you do need is a diode. A diode is an electrical check valve, allowing current to flow in one direction, but not the other. This will prevent the battery from discharging through the panel at night. Many panels today come with diodes inside the junction box on the back of the panel. If yours does not have any, go to Radio Shack, look for a 6 amp silicone diode, usually around75 cents. Put it in series between the panel and the battery, then, while you have a voltmeter hooked to the battery, connect the panel/diode to the battery and see if the voltage goes up slightly. If it does, you're all set. If not, turn the diode around and try it again. It has to be connected into the circuit the correct direction. Many people will state that you need a charge controller, but this is not necessary if your panels max current, ISC is less than 2% of your batterys amp hour capacity. In your case, if you have a 60 AH or larger battery, skip the controller. There is a great discussion about this in Richard Perez's book, I will list it below. If you want to learn more about these devices, there is a great magazine that gets into the nuts and bolts of renewable energy, it's called Home Power Magazine, the link is below. We started by hooking a slightly larger panel to some golf cart batteries 2 years ago, reading that magazine and going to some energy fairs. Today our home is completely powered by the wind and sun. Check it out sometime. Take care, Rudydoo
- Q:automated way to clean solar panels?
- Automating okorder.com/
- Q:Information on making solar panels?
- I doubt that you are going to want to learn how to dope your own silicon wafers, add contacts and laminate them into PV panels. I also doubt that you're going to even want the various chemicals to make e.g. cadmium-based cells anywhere near your house (cadmium is a very toxic metal). In other words, making your own solar panels is not an at-home project. You can buy solar panels based on cells of several different types. A link to a Pricewatch-like website for current prices on solar panels is below. Mounting panels to roofs or pole mounts, running conduit and wires, and installing battery banks and inverters are within the capabilities of skilled laypeople. More data at the links. Edit: I am reporting all of Agua-Luna's cut-and-paste pieces as spam. I encourage others to do likewise.
- Q:Improvising Solar Panel Made from Old CD or DVD? Possible or not?
- Cd Solar Panel
- Q:Solar panel trouble?
- To test a solar panel, connect a voltmeter, and turn on and off a light. If the voltage increases when the light above the panel is on, it is working. The solar panel does convert solar (light) energy into usable (electrical) energy. No extra conversion is necessary to make eletricity. You might, however, want to convert .5 VDC or 2 VDC output of solar panel(s) - or the batteries they charge - to 20 VAC with an inverter though. If a capacitor is broken, it will look like an electrical short circuit all the time.
- Q:Question about commercial solar panels?
- they are in a position to be in case you're properly knowledgeable and experienced of their assembly and working function, offered you acquire the comparable severe high quality grade cells and do perfect assembly. probability is robust although that your first a number of could be in hassle-free terms somewhat below par till you rather get the carry of it and strengthen into properly practiced purely because of the fact the pros are. Does take a important volume of grunt paintings although so determine if it rather is great use of a while or in case you will do greater beneficial to earn at your prevalent paintings and pay a professional to do this which they do superb.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range