||Number of Cells(pieces):
||Poly Solar Panel:
||230W Poly Solar Panel
Attribute (E. G.: Size):
Value (E. G.: 12 Inches)
Standard Export Packaging
TUV; CE; ISO
280W/36V solar panel/module for solar power plant.
1. Excellent A Grade solar cell from Motech or Hanwha solar.
2. Excellent backsheet from SFC, 3M;
3. EVA from Bridgestone / First;
4. Junction box with UL and TUV listed - GZX, IP65;
5. High transmission low iron tempered glass from Xinyi Glass - China Top 1;
6. Solar panels with TUV, CE, ISO9001 certified.
Strong, lightweight aluminum frame design with reinforced sealing and load hold to prevent freezing and warping, and stand against high wind.
Under Standard Test Conditions(STC): Irradiance of 1000W/m2, Am1.5 and 25º C cell temperature
Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Dimensions: 1956mm(L) x 992mm(W) x 50mm(H)
Polycrystalline 156*156 solar cells: 72 cells
Warranty on material and workmanship: Five years
Guaranteed output of 90% after 10 years and 80% after 25 years.
|Power Tolerance||± 3%|
|Design Life||25 years|
|Maximum Power [Pmax]||280W± 3%|
|Maximum Power Voltage [Vmp]||36.43V± 3%|
|Maximum Power Current [Imp]||7.65A± 3%|
|Short-Circuit Current [Isc]||8.23A± 3%|
|Open-Circuit Voltage [Voc]||43.92V± 3%|
|Current Temperature Coefficient||0.08%/º C|
|Voltage Temperature Coefficient||- 0.32%/º C|
|Power Temperature Coefficient||-0.38%/º C|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V|
Business Type: Manufacturer
Main Products: Solar Panel , Solar Module , PV Panel , PV Module , Poly Crystalline Solar Panel , Poly Crystalline Solar Module
Number of Employees: 202
Year of Establishment: 2009-03-26
Management System Certification: ISO 9001
OEM/ODM Availability: Yes
- Q:Solar Panel Circuit Question?
- Your solar panel output too little current that cannot be used to power the relay. Change the panel into 2V 500mA type shall work.
- Q:Has anyone used portable solar panels for home use?
- Most people think all one needs is some solar panels to make power. It doesn't usually work that way. On a boat it is easy because most boats use batteries and DC power. If all you want to do is make DC power, you will need a battery to hook your portable unit / units to. You can then use the battery to supply power to something that uses battery power. You may need a voltage converter if the device is not 2 volt. To use the power you get from solar panels for AC power like your house has, you need a regulator, inverter, and controller to change the DC output from the panel (s) to AC and then control the power into your electric system. You also need a unit from your electric company installed. A decent minimal solar system for an average house may cost around $5000 - $0,000. It will take many, many years to pay back. For a full-use system with generator, it will probably take $30,000 - $40,000 IF you don't use it for air conditioning. If you live in an area where you have a lot of cloudy days, it will take many, many, many, many years to pay back. The reason everyone isn't using solar power is because it is not cheap and has not been cost-effective for most situations. Most Americans would not like it's inconvenience at times. It is not new science. It is in use many places and well known. It is great for some applications and as fuel and electrical power cost increase it will be used more. Don't believe the media and hollywood. They are not interested in truth. They are just interested in making you believe their way. Study and learn.
- Q:Why did the voltage of a solar panel drop significantly after putting it through a step down voltage regulator?
- you cannot treat the open circuit voltage of a solar panel like a voltage source (like a battery.) the load response of the panel doesn't behave that way. small panels and panels that are producing less than about .5A are very happy to have their output voltage pulled down to whatever they're connected to (typically zero.) I observed the same phenomenon when i connected a 2V 725mA panel to a 2V 325mA fan -- the open circuit voltage of 5V dropped to 3V when connected to the fan, and returned to 5V when disconnected. The easiest workaround is to use 2V of rechargable batteries in parallel with the panel so that the battery holds the 2V potential difference and the panel just supplies the current. any excess current charges the batteries, so you might consider whether or not you need some type of charge controller to prevent burning the batteries via overcharging. there are actually very few applications of solar panels connected directly to circuits that i have seen that have any kind of robust performance -- if they work at all, they eventually die/burn themselves out in a couple of months. the best robust designs always have a rechargable battery and charge controller somewhere in the power circuitry to buffer the load circuit from the panel. .
- Q:Hey. I need some help with solar panels and batteries :) Please see the detailed version beneeth :)?
- One lithium cell requires 4.2V to obtain its full charge, Never exceed 4.2V ! Output from solar panel if below 3.7V , nothing charge to lithium. Total charging time until the cell is full depending on the AH rate of cell and the charging current that solar panel can be provided. Suppose cell is rate 5AH, and the charging current from solar panel under full sun shine can maintain 0.5A ( use solar panel short circuit current rate from its specification as a reference ) , hence, 0 hours is enough. And be sure the solar panel can maintain 4.2V output at 0.5A . Remember, over charge lithium cell one time might reduce its life into half . Therefore, let the solar panel output passing through a precision regulator to maintain output is 4.2V is the best way, because, as cell reaches 4.2V , no more charging current is forced into cell ( automatic stop charging ). If you do not have the knowledge to make this simple variable voltage regulator with LM37K ( if you choose this way, buy solar panel output has at least 2V) , you may choose to do it manually by install a current meter and a variable resistor in series between the panel output to cell. By adjust the value of resistor, charging current can be controlled ( if you choose this way, buy solar panel output has as less as 6V ). Count the charging time with a clock and adjust the charging current from time to time to maintain 0.5A .
- Q:How do you charge a battery with a solar panel?
- Here's okorder.com/
- Q:How can I adapt an automotive reglator to a solar panel?
- solar panels will naturally produce a certain DC voltage which is what your battery needs - the current will vary based on the sun light. You need probably 4V to have some over voltage. So based on your specs look at having at least 4 V but not too much over that (tells you how many panels you need in series) I would have blocking diodes (probably the solar cell has them built in) to insure the battery does not discharge thru the panel.
- Q:Are solar panels a viable option in IL?
- You can do solar anywhere and yes, they're a viable option in IL - as they are where I live - in Maine! We get snow and also lots of low light days in the winter. It's not as easy as say -having solar in New Mexico (self-identified as the solar capitol!) but - you can still generate a nice amount of electricity with your solar panels on a nice day in IL - and they're fine in the snow.
- Q:Can you overload solar panels with too much light?
- Solar panels have a upper temperature limit, and it's only a bit more than it would reach in a very bright sunny day near the equator. Start shining heat lamps on it and you will raise it past it's max temperature, and it will die. .
- Q:how much do commercial solar panels cost?
- Prices okorder.com
- Q:Have a 40watt 20volt solar panel, how many watt of inverter do I need?
- 500 Watt Solar Panel
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range