Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
Front (-) : 1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) : 2.5mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Trusted Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:How much electrical energy is generated from one acre of solar panels?
- Fossil fuels will be depleted in a few hundred years. The sun will continue to produce power for the next 0 billion years. Solar cells are expensive to make and only 0% efficient. Some less efficient cells can be economically mass produced and set out over a very large area. This is how Germany made solar power a viable alternative to fossil fuels. America has an abundance of coal however and has been very slow in adopting solar power.
- Q:Solar panels and your opinion?
- Regarding okorder.com/.. . In Hawaii, solar is going in like crazy, with long backlogs for installation. If it will be a long time until you retire, then there is no rush. The price of technology tends to go down with time, and in fact, solar panels today are less than half the price of what they cost us in 2006. Also, who knows where you'll be living when you retire? If it's Honolulu, the place may already have solar panels. In the woods of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, it might never be worth it (but look into wind, there).
- Q:Research Paper on Solar Panels?
- I'm a big fan of solar panels, and we even have an array on our house, but I would have a hard time supporting the thesis that solar panels are the best way to go green. Conservation and efficiency are. Using less is better than making more. If someone has the money for panels, but their house is poorly insulated, their money would be better spent on insulation. Pretty much anyone in the solar industry would agree. And solar hot water makes sense over a much wider geographical range than solar electric.
- Q:Why only Photo-Voltaic solar panels?
- Solar thermal systems aren't really that much cheaper. You have to have complex systems to pump the water, heat exchangers, regulate the temperature in the panels so it doesn't get too hot, regularly inspect it for leaks, have a system to maintain a constant output temperature, etc. The return on investment of such systems are usually very long, on the order of several decades, even for very large buildings. If they were cost competitive with traditional heaters then they would already be much more widely used I think. Plus with solar thermal you have the unfortunate reality that technologically they aren't going to get much more advanced. That's probably not the case for PV panels. So the only way I can really see solar thermal being used on a larger scale would be some kind of subsidy. PV on the other hand may have a breakthrough tomorrow that drastically reduces its cost. I'd be curious to find out how well those solar AC units actually work though, I can see how they might have potential.
- Q:how to build solar panels?
- At first, you will need about one square foot of thin copper plate, two alligator clips and short leads of wire, a wide mouth glass jar, tap water and salt. Cheers,
- Q:Any drawbacks for solar panels?
- There okorder.com/... ). These systems provide relatively high efficiency, since they don't convert sunlight to electricity, and they can be used to supplement or replace energy used for space and hot water heating - some of the largest residential uses of energy. Like any other appliance or household system, solar panels used to collect heat will require periodic maintenance. Hope this helps.
- Q:How Solar Panel Works ?
- when sunlight hits a solar panel the photons from the light hit a layer in panel that converts it into electrons through conduction, thus making electricity
- Q:I NEED HELP WITH MY SOLAR PANEL SYSTEM PLEASE HELP?
- I think you need to take some basic courses on electricity. Usually, 8 volt solar panels are required to charge 2 volt batteries. The voltages of photovoltaic cells are set by the material they are made of, only current changes. If you hook up a 2 V solar panel to a 2 V battery, no current will flow, nothing would get charged. You would need some elaborate DC to DC voltage converters to charge a 2 V battery from 2 V solar panels. Solar panels can be connected in parallel or in series, as you've made the mistake of buying 2 V solar panel, you would have to wire them in series and have a charge controller that could limit the voltage of the charge. Did it ever occur to you that two 5 watt solar panels would not be able to provide the power needed by a 400 watt inverter? You're just running off your battery with your set up. Solar power is expensive power, you can not have solar without burning a hole in your wallet.
- Q:Why aren't electronics made with solar panels?
- Solar panels could still be expensive, which would also raise the cost of the item.They also are made with chemicals that harm that enviroment(not too badly, but ya know..) You would also need to charge them, of course, in sunlight and most people enjoy the benefit being able to plug something in and still being able to use it. Not saying it's a bad idea, just the world we live in.
- Q:How can I regulate current from a solar panel?
- If you want to energy each USB ports on the identical times, It could not be possibble. Your sun panel best provides 2.24 Watts (20V * 0.2A) of energy and you ought to deliver 2.5 Watts (5V * 0.5A) to the ports. Subtracting any losses out of your regulator(s), you are going to be method over your vigor finances. You'll want extra of a sun panel or less of a load.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range