Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
Front (-) : 1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) : 2.5mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Trusted Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Can someone please explain to me the basics of solar panels and power storage/usage?
- Unlike what most people seem to think, solar panels are not advanced enough to power day to day objects that we use, with the sun that we see in a day. You would need mass amounts of panels and equipment. IF there is a smaller solutions (which I doubt would do what you're asking yet) it would cost thousands of dollars. Panels are not there yet, and the ones that are, are still in development or being guarded from release to the public. The most you'll get out of a few hundred bucks and panels is a lit garden for a few hours at night. Go buy rechargeable batteries.
- Q:How do Solar Panels Work?
- Solar panels are made of many solar cells.solar cell is an electicial device that comverts sun energy directly into electricity by the photovoltaic effect,which is an physic and chemical phenomenon.solar cells are usually connected in series in moodules,creating an additive voltage.
- Q:Does anyone know a good company to buy solar panels from?
- Wow. This is a big question. First, are you in the United States? If so, then I would look at a couple of web sites. First, I would look at joining ASES - the American Solar Energy Society. (Actually, I'd do this whether or not you were in the US) Their magazine will have ads and directorys and so forth for panel manufacturers, inverter manufacturers, rack vendors, metering companies, etc. At the very least, their web site will give you numerous links to popular panel manufacturers. Right now, it can be difficult to get panels in the US. My buying agent can't promise us a significant number of panels until at least late this coming fall. And prices are going up due to a silicon shortage at the moment. Still, you could probably get your hands on small quantities. You just might not be able to choose exactly which manufacturer you want. Also, I'd look into getting NABCEP certification. This is the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners. They provide a referral service for people looking for solar installers, and they may have a net work of members that could help get you started. Good luck!
- Q:Solar Panel: Watts, Amps, Volts? mA?
- okorder.com/ to see our solar panel project.
- Q:installing solar panels on roof?
- I okorder.com/ okorder.com/how-solar.html to see how the cost adds up for you.
- Q:Solar Panels?
- all depend to the surface of your solar panel
- Q:how long does it take for a solar panel to make one watt?
- There is no such thing as a megawatt per hour. Watts aren't a unit of energy, watts are a unit of power. Power is the rate at which energy is converted. Power is to energy as speed is to distance. Watt-hours or the famous kiloWatt-hour are units of energy. Also the Joule is the more scientific unit of energy.
- Q:Advantages and Disadvantages of using solar panels?
- Solar energy is a renewable energy resource and there are no fuel costs. No harmful polluting gases are produced. Disadvantages Solar cells are expensive and inefficient, so the cost of their electricity is high. Solar panels may only produce very hot water in very sunny climates, and in cooler areas may need to be supplemented with a conventional boiler. Although warm water can be produced even on cloudy days, neither solar cells nor solar panels work at night.
- Q:Questions about charging batteries via solar panel...?
- A solar panel to charge a 2V battery has 36 cells in series. This allows for temperature of the panel up to 60°C, and the maximum required charge voltage. For a 24V battery, 2 panels in series. A 24V battery requires around 28-29V, but look up your battery data sheet to be certain. A specialized converter using electronics could charge a 24V battery with a 2V panel. The system voltage is controlled by the battery unless the battery is faulty. The 2 panels in series could be 42 volts no load, but the battery pulls this down to whatever is required by the battery. This is because the panels are a current source, the current is determined by illumination, and attempts to draw more result in reduced voltage. Even a short circuited panel delivers approx. the same current with no voltage. The battery voltage varies from around 20V (really flat) to around 28V (really charged). A 30W panel is around .75A, considering the optimum panel voltage for power is around 7V for 36 cells. This is small compared with what you are using. The battery wastes about 30% of the power, in chemical conversions. The time to charge it is 4h at the 0h rate, which is Ah/0. (i.e. ampere hours)
- Q:where will i find solar panel info for free?
- there's a e book called hand-crafted potential that covers making photo voltaic cells and panels. some extra progressive libraries have it. in the different case its a visit to the OKorder save (which style of kills the finished loose deal). in case you meant warmth air panels or warm water panels then there are extremely some books interior the library that cover that subject. mom Earth information mag also has had many articles on both photo voltaic/electric powered and photo voltaic warmth panels. in the journey that your library consists of adult males mag and keeps decrease back subject matters of their stacks.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range