Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
Front (-) : 1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) : 2.5mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Trusted Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Why can not the solar panel load directly?
- Solar panels (also known as solar modules) are the core of solar power systems and the most important part of solar power systems.
- Q:Solar panels single crystal and double crystal in the rain which is easy to use
- Polycrystalline silicon solar cell production process and monocrystalline silicon solar cell almost, but the polysilicon solar cell photoelectric conversion efficiency will have to reduce a lot of its photoelectric conversion efficiency of about 12% (July 1, 2004 Japan Sharp market efficiency of 14.8% Of the world 's most efficient polysilicon solar cells).
- Q:What is the working principle of solar panels?
- the inorganic salts such as gallium arsenide Ⅲ-Ⅴ compounds, cadmium sulfide, copper indium selenium and other multi-compounds as the material of the battery;
- Q:Single crystal solar panels and polycrystalline solar panels
- Monocrystalline silicon cells in the laboratory to achieve the conversion efficiency of 24.7%. Ordinary commercial conversion efficiency of 10% -18%. Monocrystalline silicon solar cells because of the production process problems, generally its semi-silicon ingots for the cylindrical into, and then through the slice -> cleaning -> diffusion knot -> remove the dice -> the production of electrodes -> corrosion around -> Reflective film and other workers made of finished products. General monocrystalline silicon solar cells four corners for the fillet. Monocrystalline silicon solar cell thickness is generally 200uM-350uM thick, and now the production trend is to ultra-thin and efficient direction
- Q:Can solar panels be connected directly to motor?
- Power supply must be a number of individual battery strings, connected in parallel and tightly packaged into components.
- Q:Composition and function of solar panels
- Among them, for the electronic grade polysilicon accounted for about 55%, solar grade polysilicon accounted for 45%, with the rapid development of photovoltaic industry, solar cell demand for polysilicon growth rate higher than the development of semiconductor polysilicon, is expected to 2008 solar polysilicon
- Q:Polycrystalline solar panels are good or single crystal solar energy is good
- Polycrystalline silicon solar cell production process and monocrystalline silicon solar cell almost, but the polysilicon solar cell photoelectric conversion efficiency will have to reduce a lot of its photoelectric conversion efficiency of about 12% (
- Q:The voltage and power problems of solar panels
- 3, charge 12V battery when the power is really small, if it is a normal controller, then the equivalent of 18V voltage in the charge, probably 18 x (240 / 30.2) = 143w solar panels.
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels work?
- light - heat - electric conversion method through the use of solar radiation generated by thermal energy, usually by the solar collector will absorb the heat into the refrigerant refrigerant, and then drive the turbine power generation. The previous process is the light-heat conversion process; the latter process is the thermo-electrical conversion process.
- Q:How many solar panels have ah?
- Classification of solar cells: Currently on the market of solar cells into amorphous silicon and crystalline silicon. Crystalline silicon can be divided into polysilicon and monocrystalline silicon. From the photoelectric conversion efficiency of the three materials is: monocrystalline silicon (up to 17%)> polysilicon (12 ~ 15%)> amorphous silicon (about 5%).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range