Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
Front (-) : 1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) : 2.5mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Trusted Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Can I build my own Hot Water Solar Panels?
- Solar Power is great. I installed it myself about 2 years ago, and you really do notice the change within the first couple months. Building it yourself is actually pretty tricky without the right resources. Some of the guides don't have enough detailed information that you need when you start putting the project together. I was having a lot of trouble until I stumbled upon a site that was offering some great resources for solar DIY projects. I went ahead and added it to the sources section below. It's great and has everything you would need for putting your own solar projects together, including hot water solar panels. Hope this helps!
- Q:Are solar panels only effective in places where there is an abundance of sunlight?
- Solar panels generate power only during sunshine hours. But they only need sunshine, they don't like the heat, that comes along with the sunshine. So its a trade off, the places that have a lot of sun, also have a lot of heat, and places that do not have a lot of sun are not that hot. But you do need sunlight to run solar panels. There's a lot of tools available which can tell you how much power you are able to generate given your location.
- Q:How do you make a solar panel?
- Making a solar electric (photovoltaic) panel is not a simple matter. You could make one up by wiring individual solar cells together, but it would either be more expensive than a panel you could just buy, or not very good. It's kind of like making your own TV. You could put one together from scratch if you really had to, but it wouldn't be worth it, when you can just go go Costco and get one cheaper.
- Q:cheapest solar panels sold on line?
- Expand your knowledge and learn from a renowned solar company about the Best and cheap Solar Panels. Visit our site and contact us today!
- Q:If I shine different color lights (bulbs) on a solar panel, will it affect the electricity output?
- Q:What Size Solar Panel Would I Need?
- I know that in Texas we wouldn't even try to run an air-conditioner on a generator without at least a 6,000 watt generator and we would prefer a 0,000 watt generator. The calculator on the Kohler website says it'll be 7,500 watts. At $5 per watt to install a solar photovoltaic system and assuming you also need to run it through the night and taking into account that an inverter can be as bad as 60% efficient, you're talking about $87,500 just to run your AC for 25 years. The first step in going solar is to significantly reduce your energy use. You're not going to maintain your current energy use on solar, at least not cost effectively. If you did want to run an AC on solar power, you may want to look at absorption air conditioning and use evacuated tube solar thermal collectors instead but don't expect it to be cheap and it usually only augments the use of natural gas in the absorption chiller.
- Q:Are DIY Solar panels legitimate for saving electricity?
- The output of this system will be very small, but it is a staring point. You should consider solar water heating as a way to save on your energy bills. Heating your water accounts for about 25% of your energy use. If you can cut that by 75%, you will save a lot of money. Depending on where you are and how many are in your household, it may cost about $5000 for a do-it-yourself installation. There are tax incentives available that could potentially pay for as much as half of the system. These systems can pay for them selves in as little as 4 - 5 years.
- Q:Maintenance for solar panels....?
- All panels should be cleaned to function best. Brush or wash off dirt and leaves. They should be checked for structural integrity and lack of rust. Solar Thermal panels should be checked for signs of leaks and/or discharge from pressure relief valves. Solar Photovoltaic should be checked for electrical function and grounding.
- Q:Solar panel connected to battery ??
- Try to disassembled a solar powered calculator inside there will be all the materials u need to your project. U can safe all the trouble to trying to find the correct match. After using try to put it back in if not possible it is just a broken calculator, at least u still have a successful science project.
- Q:Do grid-tied solar panel systems have to be installed professionally?
- By an utility approved qualified individual. The utilities really hate it if their maintenance people working on the power lines gets electrocuted because some solar powered inverter didn't shut off when they shut the line off.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range