1. Brass padlock, padlock, security lock
2. Material: brass
3. Size: 20mm, 25mm, 30mm, 40mm, 50mm
4. Good quality
5. Model Number: DBP-021
Brass body, brass cylinder
Finish: Polished & Lacquered
5 Brass Pins
Double locking system
2 Nickel Plated Brass Keys
Chrome Plated Hardened Steel Shackle
Stainless Steel Springs
96 hour Corrosion resistance test
Packaging and delivery
Packaging Detail: Box or blister, etc. according to customers' request
Delivery Detail: 30 days after order confirmed
heavy duty brass padlock
- Q:How to look padlock is good or bad, what brand of padlock is good, lock the classification
- To good quality, the same material, the same lock cylinder case, or the greater the size of the more anti-anti-theft.
- Q:What is the iron piece on the old door padlock?
- Lock is generally installed in the doors and windows for locking doors and windows of the button-type firmware, generally by the active part and fixed part of the structure through the fixed part of the combination and separation of doors and windows to achieve the closure and opening, a new generation of satisfied Easy installation, easy to use, safe, strong, anti-vibration, fastening, can be turned off to open the use of numerous times.
- Q:Padlock how to open?
- To fold a wire into a U-shape, the wire diameter is equal to the keyhole (key) thickness. With a corner of the hole into the keyhole, both ends of the pinch in the hand, clockwise twist. Or bend a 75% beveled head similar to the number 7 small head into the more than a few laps to open
- Q:Padlock in a separate open and not open, what is not open padlock, detailed point. Thank you
- Open can turn, open can not turn the difference
- Q:2mm small padlock is what ah, how much?
- 2 mm small padlock should be a small kind of pocket copper lock it
- Q:What is the difference between a safety padlock and a common padlock?
- Safe paddle shape and ordinary civilian padlock almost, but the safety padlock and ordinary civilian padlock there are many different.
Safe padlocks are generally ABS plastic, and civilian padlocks are generally metal;
The main purpose of the security padlock is to warn against the anti-theft effect, the main purpose of ordinary civilian padlock is to prevent theft;
Security padlock lock beam can not automatically bounce, with a key function, and ordinary civilian padlock is just the opposite;
Ordinary civilian padlock is generally a lock with a key, and the safety padlock general padlock can be equipped with more keys, divided into management locks and ordinary locks;
Safe padlocks are often exposed to acid-base environments, requiring special handling, and generally civilian padlocks are usually not used.
- Q:Old-fashioned door padlocks of the two pieces of iron called Han
- This lock is divided into three models: large, medium and trumpet, this lock until the 60's later no manufacturers to produce. In the antique stall to find. According to the historical records, this lock is from the Netherlands to introduce China, but there are legends from Japan to convey the room into our country. During the 1960s and 1970s, some of the locks in Guangdong were manufactured on the basis of this lock to produce a padlock called the Melaleuca lock. This type of lock is made up of a number of pressed iron or steel pieces assembled into a lock body. On the surface of the lock is a layer of metal pieces. The keyhole is located at the bottom of the lock. The internal structure of this lock and metal, copper padlock is similar to the key is made of iron. This lock in the 80's has no manufacturers after the production, is now basically disappeared.
- Q:How is this padlock open?
- Key inserted into the keyhole, clockwise twist, lock open. In the up to mention the two sides casually twist off from the door just fine.
- Q:What material padlock does not rust
- Press the unlock method points
Top open padlock: refers to the key in the lower part of the lock, unlock the lock beam (lock hook) to the top.
Cross the padlock: as the third picture
Cross pad (also known as giant padlock): as the second picture
3. Password padlock: because the key to open the padlock because of the higher opening rate, especially the smaller padlocks, the high opening rate is not applicable.
So it developed a password padlock. Its features: up to 10,000 kinds of passwords.
- Q:What padlocks can be resistant to hydraulic shear?
- I advise you to use the built-in lock, the current padlocks used alloy raw materials are not too bad, the degree of solid are not much difference. Hydraulic shear of the great power, external locks are generally difficult to resist.
In order to satisfy our customer's marketing needs, gradually we have developed various items. We have established business relationships with clients from all over the world.With rich experience in manufacturing and exporting, we enjoy a high reputation on quality and after-sales serviceWe succeed in satisfying customers' strict requirements in terms of quality, packing, delivery times, prices and after-sales services.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Below 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range