flexible high temperature silicone hose
4.good aftersales service
straight hose 6mm-152mm 0.235''-6''
1 meter silicone hose 6mm-152mm 0.235''-6''
2 meter silicone hose 10mm-76mm 0.4''-3''
straight reducer 25mm-152mm 1''-6''
45 degree/ 45 degree reducer silicone hose 19mm-152mm 0.75''-6''
90 degree/ 90 degree reducer silicone hose 8mm-152mm 0.315''-6''
135 degree silicone hose 38mm-102mm 1.5''-4''
180 degree/U shaped silicone hose 25mm-102mm 1''-4''
Tee silicone hose 25mm-102mm 1''-4''
hump silicone hose 25mm-152mm 1''-6''
two humps silicone hose 25mm-152mm 1''-6''
22 degree silicone hose 25mm-102mm 1''-4''
30 degree silicone hose 38mm-102mm 1.5''-4''
60 degree silicone hose 25mm-102mm 1''-4''
160 degree silicone hose 57mm-76mm 2.25''-3''
0.3 to 0.9 Mpa
2mm to 6mm
Blue/Red/Black/Orange or customized
Straight meter hose
Radiator/Coolant connection Hose
Straight coupler hose
Water connection Hose
Turbocharger connection Hose
Air Intake connection Hose
Intercooler connection Hose
Custom products according to customers’drawing or samples.
Used for VOLVO,BENZ,BMW,TOYOTA,MAZDA,SCAIA,IVECO,AUDI,DAF,truck
Print your LOGO on the products
universal product!perfect for turbo,intercooler,intake,turbo charger projects !
Application forTruck,Bus,Tuningcar,Racing car,Heavy Machine,Engineering.Vessel
Used for Automotive turbo charge,coolant,Air inlet/exhaust,Radiator,Heater system
Made for high remperature and high boost applications.
- Q:What are the tyres made of and what is the manufacturing process?
- Section 1: squeeze outCompound feed extrusion die, extrusion and semi-finished rubber: different parts of the tread, sidewall and bead triangle / strip.
- Q:The car's tires are made of rubber. Is that right?
- First of all, natural rubber, rubber is divided into natural rubber and synthetic rubber, natural rubber mainly from the Hevea tree, it is a flexible hydrocarbon, isoprene polymer. But now more than 60% of the world's rubber products are artificially synthesized through the petrochemical industry. In rubber applications, the largest amount of tires, natural and synthetic rubber of about 60% used to make tires. Now the car tires used in rubber are styrene butadiene rubber (SBR), it is mixed with natural rubber used in the manufacture of tread; polybutadiene rubber (PolyButadiene), and styrene butadiene rubber and natural rubber hybrid manufacturing tread, and natural rubber hybrid manufacturing sidewall, bending life better abrasion resistance and longer; in addition, butyl rubber (Butyl), used in the manufacture of tube and inner liner
- Q:Why are most of the tires black?
- In the case of water, a soft tyre eliminates the water between the tires and minimizes the state of the road, making the tires the best mesh with the road surface. The road is dry, hard one tire is more ideal, in the running process, the rubber tire rapidly oscillating rigid molecules with different frequency according to different vehicle velocity, vibration frequency up to 120 kilometers and 240 kilometers per hour when there is a great difference in speed. As the speed changes, the vibrational frequencies of the rubber molecules change as well. The role of silicon in rubber is to control the vibrational frequencies of rubber molecules, to regulate the tires from soft to hard, or from hard to soft. This "controllable tire" solves many of the problems that have been difficult to solve and are difficult for tyres. This is a landmark in the history of the manufacture of automobile tyres. In the future。 The color of the tires will also be colorful, with the owner's desire to match the same color as the body of the tires.
- Q:How to change the rubber strip for boneless wiper?
- After the clip down we can see the rubber strip is going to change is through a metal buckle fixed on the wiper above, then we just like to clip the metal buckle pry up, can remove the rubber strip.
- Q:Is it any harm to fill the car tires with rubber?
- To ensure good adhesion of wheel and road, to improve the traction, braking and passing capacity of automobile, and to bear the weight of the car, the important role of the tire in the car has been paid more and more attention.
- Q:What's a bumper block?
- The automobile buffer block is a device that can limit the maximum deformation of the suspension. It reduces the direct impact of the axle on the frame (or body), preventing excessive deformation of the elastic elements. The buffering block is composed of a rubber block, a steel plate and a bolt. Some cushion blocks are made of porous polyurethane, and the inner cavity is hollow.
- Q:There is a layer of net in the rubber of the automobile tire, what material is the metal net or what other material?
- The truck tyres are usually made of bias tyres, and they are also made from fixed angles
- Q:Does automobile rubber mat cause harmful substances when heated?
- Is usually made of polymer material, called a PVC soft flat bottom, because the polymer adsorption ability, can play a non slip effect.
- Q:Automotive sunroof sealant strip off, what glue can be glued to?
- Automobile sunroof sealant is usually made of rubber material and can be bonded with HY-308 rubber adhesive.
- Q:Aging of rubber parts for automobiles
- The engine bracket, the foot pad, the leaf spring bushing, and the shock absorbing foot cushion, such as rubber aging, will vibrate abnormally and cause abnormal noise, which will cause the damage of the whole component and even the radiation to the surrounding parts. In addition, the rubber bushings on the trucks need to be replaced, it is not an easy task and sometimes requires larger actions. For example, the shock absorber rubber of the cab needs to be lifted if it needs to be replaced.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range