Order On-line Tracking
GYQ(I) New-type Concrete Air-entraining Agent . The product (includes powder form or liquid form) can be used separately or prepared for composite admixtures of air entraining concrete. The product has good compatibility with various superplasticizers. It can be widely used for the improvement of workability, frost
resistance and deicing salt resistance of concrete or mortar in hydraulic, municipal, energy resource and civil
engineering construction etc. It is an indispensable admixture for the preparation of high durability high
MAIN TECHNICAL INDEXES AND PROPERTIES
● The main ingredient of GYQ(I) is a kind of nonionic surfactant. This air-entraining admixture is compatible with various high range water reducers when combined in concrete. The admixture solution is very stabile.
● The use of GYQ(I) to entrain optimum air content in concrete results in the following improvements in concrete quality: improved consistency and workability; reduced segregation and bleeding; increased resistance to freeze-thaw cycles, chemical corrosion and deterioration by salt attack in deicing. The durability of concrete construction can be improved remarkably.
● The unit weight of concrete will decrease after GYQ(I) is added. It can reduce the cost of per-cube concrete. Together with the improvement of concrete durability, the economic benefit will increase in evidence.
● GYQ(I) is supplied as the powder or a ready-to use aqueous solution. The usual dosage rate of a read-to use solution is between about 0.015%～0.03% cementitious material, and the usual dosage rate of the powder is between about 0.015%～0.05% cementitious material. The air content of concrete is between about 3.0%～8.0%, accordingly. There is no standard dosage rate for GYQ(I). The dosage of
GYQ(I) will depend upon the concrete-making materials and the amount of air required under actual work condition. Therefore, the dosage rate of GYQ(I) should always be determined by spot trial.
● It is suggested that GYQ(I) is added to all mixing water of the concrete separately and fully dissolved. In order to form the small and uniform air bubbles in the concrete, the time of concrete mixing should be extended properly.
● GYQ(I) should be kept at a cool and dry condition and has a shelf life of approximately 1 year normally.
GYQ(I) in aqueous type is stored in plastic barrel and has neat weight of 50kg per barrel. GYQ(I) in powder type is stored in plastic barrel and has neat weight of 10kg per bag and should avoid wetting. It’s very easy for
loading and transportation. The outdated product should be checked before used.
To assist you in obtaining predicated performances, ensure high quality projects, and improve technical level, we offer technical consulting service, site mix proportion design or advising mix proportion. Our technical personnel would give free-charge site assistance service as well as construction technical guide. We conduct consistent services of sale of new products and spreading of new technology.
● Aspect: light brown(aqueous type). Brown(powder type)
● Solid content (%): 30.0±1.0（aqueous type）
● Water content (%): ≤6.0
● Fineness: Residue on 0.315mm mesh sieve(%): ≤8.0(powder type).
● Surface tension(mN/m): 30±3（aqueous type）49±3（solid type）
● Alkali content(%): 6.0±2
● Chloride ion content(%): ≤0.5
● specific gravity: 1.05±0.02（aqueous type）
SCOPE OF APPLICATIONS
The product has good compatibility with various superplasticizers. It can be widely used for the improvement of
workability, frost resistance and deicing salt resistance of concrete or mortar in hydraulic, municipal, energy resource
and civil engineering construction etc. It is an indispensable admixture for the preparation of high durability high
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|