Quick Details of Granite Tiles
||Granite Tile Kashmir Gold|
|Place of Origin
||300*300 300*600 600*600|
||From 305*305*10mm to Slab|
||Wooden Pallet & Packing|
Specifications of Granite Tiles
1.state-owned biggest factory
2. low price and safe dealing
3. own many qurries
4. fast delivery and big quantity supply
5. well-deserved reputation
6. advanced production equipment, mature production process,rich production experience.
7. useage/applicant: Flooring Tile, Countertop,Wall cladding,Paving,Landscaping
8. packing detail: carton box or as your demand
9. delivery detail: about 30 days or as the client requirments.
Pictures of the Granite Tiles
1. CNBM is a state-owned group company. So we have good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service;
please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:What is the difference between marble and granite?
- Natural stone in the daily use is mainly divided into two kinds: marble and granite.
In general, all textured, called marble, to spot the main known as granite. This is in a broad sense. From the narrow sense, the marble refers to the marble produced in Yunnan Dali. In fact, now a few stones around the country is Dali out.
- Q:What is the lychee panel in the granite?
- Granite fire board of a processing method, the first natural granite saw the plate, the surface of the plate after the initial grinding, after the first mill on the fixed frame, and then the surface of the first grinding flame burning, the Characterized in that the flame is sprayed with acetylene, oxygen, spray gun, the flame on the board evenly moving, moving speed of 120 to 250 mm per second, the distance between the gun mouth and the board is 20 to 40 mm, Flame temperature of 800 ~ 1000 ℃, the flame before the first spray on the plate before the water (to prevent the flame burned burning plate, the water heat absorption heat absorption).
- Q:Whether granite is a renewable or non-renewable resource
- In a sense, renewable resources are also non-renewable resources, non-renewable resources are renewable resources, but they are different from each other time, renewable resources is the regeneration cycle is short, do not need hundreds of years of crustal movement, Rather than renewable resources, need to go through hundreds of years or even hundreds of millions of years to form and deposition.
Whether the granite is a renewable resource, you can refer to coal, oil and other mineral resources, you said the textbook is renewable or non-renewable resources? Although these resources from a long time (tens of thousands of years hundreds of millions of years) can be renewable, but the cycle is long, so we generally identified him as non-renewable resources.
- Q:Is the granite floor harmful to the human body?
- Red granite, potassium-containing mineral K-feldspar is the main component of red granite, and potassium isotope potassium-40 (40K) itself is a radioactive element. So the more potassium-containing minerals (pale pink, pink, etc.), the more likely to be strong (large). In addition, in the red granite, including gneissic granite and granite gneiss. This ancient rock, which was produced two or three billion years ago, contains not only potassium-containing feldspars, but sometimes also contains a beautiful color (purple, red, purple, etc.) special minerals - zircon (Zr A Sio4). Zircon mineral is often mixed with uranium, thorium and other radioactive elements, so that the red granite red more brilliant at the same time, then also increased the intensity of the radio, which is the famous "Indian red" and "South Africa red" roll intensity is too large (High) the reason.
- Q:Does the smooth granite need to be waterproof?
- Light on a piece, you can not. But more than the need for construction. Because the gap between the brick and the brick is leaking
- Q:How to distinguish between granite and gneiss and sandstone
- Sandstone: is a rock, with a layer of mineral composition of quartz-based, visible quartz was a grain of grinding phenomenon, the grain between the clay, iron, siliceous and other cemented, mica mostly light fragments , The general content is small, and there is a tendency to focus on the layers, sometimes sandstone can also see different rock composition, grinding garden better gravel, such as gravel content and more transition to conglomerate.
- Q:What is the hardness range of granite?
- The granite has a specific gravity of between 2.63 and 2.75 and has a compressive strength of 1,050 to 14,000 kg / cm2 (15,000 to 20,000 pounds per square inch) because the strength of the granite is greater than that of sandstone, limestone and marble. Granite formation of the special conditions and firm structural characteristics, it has the following unique performance:
(1) has a good decorative performance, applicable to public places and outdoor decoration.
(2) with excellent processing performance: saw, cut, polished, drilling, sculpture, etc. Its processing accuracy of up to 0.5μm below the luminosity of more than 1600.
(3) wear resistance is good, 5-10 times higher than cast iron.
(4) thermal expansion coefficient is small, not easy to deformation, and indium steel is similar to the temperature affected by minimal.
(5) elastic modulus, higher than cast iron.
(6) Rigid, internal damping coefficient, 15 times larger than steel. Can shock, shock.
(7) granite with brittle, damaged only partial loss, does not affect the overall straightness.
(8) granite chemical stability, not easy weathering, acid, alkali and corrosive gas erosion, the chemical and silica content is proportional to the service life of up to 200 years.
(9) granite with non-conductive, non-magnetic, field stability.
- Q:How much money is a cubic meter of granite
- My idea is 25mm thick granite price of 25/20 = 1.25, let 1.25 as the adjustment factor. Similarly, 30mm thick granite price adjustment factor 1.5. But I think 30mm thick granite adjusted price is a bit high.
- Q:Granite will become a rock
- Granite rocks belong to magmatic rocks.The formation mechanism of the three is very different.The marble can be formed by limestone, but never formed by granite metamorphism.
- Q:How is the granite floor refurbished and maintained?
- First, the renovation of the granite ground needs to refurbish the speed and weight of the machine, grinding the marble refurbished machine can also but the effect and 260 kilograms of granite grinding machine can not be compared!
We enjoy convenient transportation and rich resources. Our company covers an area of 3000sqm and has advanced facilities, such as cutting machines, polishing machine and other professional machines.
Our annual production capacity is 50, 0000m2. With export license, we sell products to Jordan, Iran, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Greece, Turkey, Spain, the UAE, Uruguay, Libya, Algeria, Kosovo, Hong Kong and Taiwan Area.
Our products gain wide praises at home and abroad. Strict quality control is performed in every procedure from material sourcing, processing and testing to packing. Our tenet is "good quality products, excellent service, reasonable price and timely delivery" .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range