M302 Burdor Beige Marble Tiles.
1. The available sizes :
1) Tiles : 305x305mm,300x300mm,400x400mm,300x600mm,600x600mm and others can be customized
2) Slabs : 2400x1200mm, 2400x600-800mm, other customized
3) Thickness : 10mm, 15mm,18mm,20mm,30mm etc
4) Countertops, Kitchen Tops, Vanity Tops, etc
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle.
3. Finishing :
Polished,Honed, Sand blasted, Bush hammered, Water Jet, Antique, Bullnose edge etc
4. Quality Control :
We have our professional QC Team to control the quality in every link of production. The thickness tolerance is within 0.5-1mm, the polishing degree is up to 95 degree.
- Q:Which kind of marble is the best
- Artificial marble is made of natural marble or granite gravel as filler, cement, gypsum and unsaturated polyester resin as binder, after mixing, grinding and polishing. The transparency of artificial marble is not good, and there is no gloss. Identification of artificial and natural marble and a more simple move: drop a few drops of dilute hydrochloric acid, natural marble blistering, artificial marble is weak or even bubble. In the specific purchase of artificial marble, to be compared from the following points: look at the color of the sample samples to be pure color is not muddy, the surface is not similar to the plastic gum, the plate side without small pores. Smell the sample with the nose and smell it. The surface of the sample surface should be like silk like smooth feeling, no astringent feeling, no obvious uneven feeling. Nail plate surface with no obvious scratch. The same two pieces of percussion, not easy to break. Check whether the product has ISO quality system certification, quality inspection report, whether the product quality card and related security signs. The surface color is even, pure, no colloid feeling. It can also be seen from the side of its internal and stomatal situation. The purchase of artificial marble must pay special attention, not only depends on the quality, but also pay attention to environmental performance and after-sales service.
- Q:Cooking stove, with natural marble or quartz stone good?
- I suggest that it is better to do the natural granite countertops. Suggested that the choice of a little darker color, preferably black black sands, granite is the best, in case of oil rub more bright.
- Q:How to clean the black marks left by marble
- On the marble with fruit juice, coffee, water, beverages and nicotine and other stains, with a few drops of vinegar powder can be wiped off the water, wipe clean and then rinse with water. To remove the ash on the marble, scrub with soap and water. Gasoline can wash away the grease on the marble. When stained with ink and other stains on the marble, you can use 20 pieces of water in a hydrogen peroxide water add a few drops of ammonia, wipe with a soft cloth dipped in this solution, and then wipe dry with a soft cloth.
- Q:How to identify the fake marble and jade?
- To be identified with the line of jade hanging hanging up, gently knock, the sound of the sound of the beautiful jade, Shu Yang zhi. False no beautiful sound (this method applies to a little bit of jade pendant).
- Q:Natural marble radiation
- In fact, most people simply do not understand the report. I made a lifetime of stone, marble to tell you that very little radiation, far less than the market to buy the radiation of the tiles, has been superfluous to talk about the safety of the material. Granite is a little lower than the radiation, it should be said that far below the national standard. Otherwise, the exploitation of stone and ceramic tile workers early. Stone (at home and abroad) is used in large places such as the Gaestgiveriet Hotel and senior residential, the Pope's hall is almost five sides of the marble decoration. Do not listen to those who do not know what the layman said "stone radiation..." Such hearsay. Ignorance leads to fear. By the way, I am in the art of stone mosaic. I feel it is my duty to explain the truth simply. I have been living abroad for many years, and I am sure that food safety and clean water and air are very important
- Q:Red marble radiation
- Radiation: marble natural stone has certain radioactive, and stone are mainly two kinds of marble and granite, marble radioactive is generally lower than granite, most can be used for indoor decoration, and granite indoors should not be used, especially not in the bedroom, the elderly, children room use. According to the test, the color of the stone is different, the highest is red and green, white, black is the lowest. And home decoration granite, marble, mainly used for kitchen countertops and hall floor and other parts, there is no closed space, will not cause harm to the human body. In general, the marble low radioactivity, nothing to be feared. The specific activity of granite, red light red > > > > black white gray white. The radioactivity of imported stone, stone is higher than the domestic. Even if radioactive indicators exceed class A or class B standards, as long as the room to maintain moderate ventilation, will not harm health.
- Q:Why is it called marble?
- Marble is a kind of rock represented by marble, including carbonate rocks and related metamorphic rocks. Common rocks are marble, limestone, dolomite, skarn, etc.. The marble varieties division, naming principle is not the same, some named origin and color, such as the Dandong green and Tieling red; some named patterns and colors, such as snow white, Ye Qing; some named image patterns, such as autumn, waves; some traditional names, such as white jade, jade and other chinese. Therefore, because of different origin often appear similar synonyms or different rock name phenomenon.Marble produced by our country in accordance with the basic color of its polished surface, can be broadly divided into white, yellow, green, gray, red, coffee, black seven series. Each series according to the polishing surface color and pattern characteristics can be divided into several sub categories, such as: white, yellow, green, Hangzhou Dandong rosin ash etc.. Marble pattern, the size of the crystal size of the ever-changing, there are landscape type, cloud type, design type (thread, willow, text, paleontology, etc.), such as snowflakes. The modern architecture is colorful and changing, therefore, the decorative marble also requires more varieties, multi color, can be used for different parts of the building. General requirements for the uniform color of the single color marble color marble pattern, the depth of the gradual transition; pattern marble requires clear pattern, bright colors, patterns and strong regularity. In short, the color is beautiful, easy to large area stitching decoration, can be the same color batch supply is good. Table 1 Classification of Chinese Marble Technology 4.25.1.
- Q:How to distinguish terrazzo and marble
- Terrazzo is cement and gravel mixing and pouring into the ground, there are about 1 square meters of dividing line, glass or copper strip dividing line, and then polished after waxing, marble is native to Yunnan Dali stone, now rarely used. The size of radioactive material radioactive terrazzo stone have the general to be tested to know.
- Q:The marble in the house is dirty, have professional marble cleaner?
- Recommend the use of liquid medicine, the best is the two component of the enzyme cleaning agent, it can penetrate the stone bottom, and dirt and dust filter to the surface. Enzymes are particularly effective for plant stains. This kind of cleaning agent can be purchased from the good quality stone detergent agent.If the use of this method is still not obvious, it is recommended that the enzyme detergent solution and decontamination powder mixed until the formation of a thick paste like peanut butter. Apply the mixture to the contaminated area, cover it with plastic film, and seal it around the tape. Maintain a reaction time of 24 to 72 hours, and then dry the ointment with a small bamboo board. Repeat if necessary. Once the pollution be removed, with the penetration of protective agent to protect the stone, to avoid being polluted again.If there are scratches on the marble surface at the same time, it needs to be polished. The selection of abrasive powder construction needs to determine, there may be brick and clay, coal cinder, sandpaper or emery. The process may be more complex, so it is recommended to be handled by a professional. It is clear that some of the 305 X X 305 10mm specifications of the plate, the damage to the high heels may also penetrate into the inside of the stone, it may be difficult or almost impossible to polish scratches. In this case, it is best to consult an expert.
- Q:How to distinguish artificial marble from natural marble
- And the nature of the kitchen is currently rarely used on the table or the place where there is oil (because of the uneven density of natural materials and loose, once encountered pollution is difficult to clean!) Obvious interface!
We have a complete and scientific quality management system. The company pruduces white marble, Oriental White, Danba jade and other professional production.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 0.6 Million - US$ 1.8 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range