Order On-line Tracking
Grade Q450NQR1 Corten Steel Coil 2.0*1000*C
-Specification: 2.0*1000 in coil
Chemical Composition(%) of Grade Q450NQR1 Corten Steel Coil 2.0*1000*C:
Mechanical Properties of Grade Q450NQR1 Corten Steel Coil 2.0*1000*C:
|Thickness(mm)||Y.S(MPa)||T.S(MPa)||EL. A5%||Bend 180o||Impact Test|
Application of Grade Q450NQR1 Corten Steel Coil 2.0*1000*C:
Used in different weather. It has good anti rust protection and welding ability and is used in shipping container,support frame of outside building etc. Remarkably enhances the anti-corrosive performance of the structural element, lengthens the structural element service life, uses in manufacturing each kind of structural element which was used under the atmospheric envirenment and the caustic gas, the liquid envirenment.
-Invoicing on theoretical weight or actual weight as customer’s request.
-FOB, CFR or CIF.
-Regular terms of payment:
1, 30% payment in advance, the remaining balance (70% payment) against the copy of B/L.
2, 30% payment in advance, the remaining balance (70% L/C) against the copy of B/L.
-The payment terms will be written in contraction detailedly.
Q1: Why buy Materials & Equipment from OKorder.com?
A1: All products offered byOKorder.com are carefully selected from China's most reliable manufacturing enterprises. Through its ISO certifications, OKorder.com adheres to the highest standards and a commitment to supply chain safety and customer satisfaction.
Q2: How do we guarantee the quality of our products?
A2: We have established an advanced quality management system which conducts strict quality tests at every step, from raw materials to the final product. At the same time, we provide extensive follow-up service assurances as required.
Q3: How soon can we receive the product after purchase?
A3: Within three days of placing an order, we will arrange production. The shipping date is dependent upon the quatity, how many sizes you want and the plan of production, but is typically 1 month to 2 month days from the beginning of production.
Images of Grade Q450NQR1 Corten Steel Coil 2.0*1000*C:
*If you would like to get our price, please inform us the size, standard/material and quantity. Thank you very much for your attention.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|