Order On-line Tracking
Spring Steel can be divided into two types. One is carbon spring steel, and other one is alloy spring steel.
Alloy spring steel is based on carbon spring steel, by adding one or more alloying elements to improve the mechanical properties, hardenability and other properties to meet the requirement for manufacturing all kinds of spring steel.
Specification of Flat Spring Steel:
-Production: Hot rolled or cold rolled
-Standard: GB/T 1222-1984
-Type: Spring Steel
-Alloy or no: Alloy
-Tensile Strength σb (MPa): ≥1274(130)
-Yield Strength σs (MPa): ≥1176(120)
-Elongation δ10(%): ≥6
-Percentage reduction of area: ψ (%): ≥30
1, Hot rolled, ≤302HB
2, Cold drawn + Heat treatment: ≤321HB
Usage/Applications of Flat Spring Steel:
-Elements Si and Mn improve elasticity strength, hardenability, and the ratio of yield point and tensile strength. but the decarburization tendency is a little large,
-55Si2Mn Spring Steel can be used as vibration damper leaf spring and spiral spring of cars and tractors.
-Heat-resisting spring below 250 degrees.
Packaging & Delivery of Flat Spring Steel:
-Packing Detail: The products can be packed in bundles by steel wires.
1, Tag marks: the tag marks will be tied up to each bundle of the products. The information is usually including supplier’s logo and name, product name, made in China, products’ specifications, the painted color and other information requested by customers.
2, Color marks: we will paint both ends of the bundles of these products to make sure that they are more evident. It’s will be more convenient for the customers to distinguish them at the destination port.
1, Delivery time: 30~45 working days after receive buyer’s T.T. or L/C.
2, Delivery status should be written in the contract. (Heat treatment or no)
-Invoicing on theoretical weight or actual weight as customer’s request.
-FOB, CFR or CIF.
-Regular terms of payment:
1, 30% payment in advance, the remaining balance (70% payment) against the copy of B/L. 100% payment before shipment.
2, 30% payment in advance, the remaining balance (70% L/C) against the copy of B/L. 100% payment before shipment.
Photos of Flat Spring Steel:
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||Above US$ 30 Million|
|Main Markets||Asia-Pacific; Middle east|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Export Percentage||20% - 30%|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||10-20 People|
|Language Spoken:||English; Chinese|
|Factory Size:||Above 100,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||2|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered;|
|Product Price Range||Average|