|Place of Origin:|
Shanghai China (Mainland)
|Brand Name:||Model Number:|
Wear Resistant Steel
manufacturer & exporter
prepainted galvanized corrugated steel sheet
|Packaging Detail:||1.packed in bundles 2.waterproof packing 3.packed by steel strip 4.as per to clients|
|Delivery Detail:||within 5-20 days after receipt deposit or L/C at sight.|
prepainted galvanized corrugated sheel sheet
prepainted galvanized corrugated steel sheet
AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
DX51D SGCC, DC51D,SPCC
600-1250mm(1250,1220,1000, 980mm, 900mm ,840mm, 820mm, 750mm)
PE ,PVDF, HDP ,galvanized(30-300g), galvalume (AZ80)
According to RAL card
cut as client’s request, but considering the transportation , its better to cut less than
5.8 meter (for 20’ft container) , or 11.8 meter (for 40’ft container).
1.Payment terms:T/T, L/C
2.Trade terms:FOB, CNF, CIF
5.Delivery time: within 15-20 days after receiving the deposit.
- Q:Are cold steel swords durable?
- Yes. Cold Steel is a great company with a quality product, and I've always been happy with their work. Their katanas, while not made in the traditional method, are heavy duty carbon steel and should handle abuse well. I'd recommend them based on my experience with other Cold Steel products.
- Q:Major disadvantage of hardened steel?
- The major disadvantage of hardened steel is that it is very brittle unless it is tempered. Hardened steel would be wear resistant, and would hold an edge as long as you don't cut anything harder than a boiled egg - the impact of the knife on a cutting board would shatter it.
- Q:Ideas for Fantasy Culture: Steel Making?
- Well, steel is just modified iron, so you're going to have to start with acquiring the iron first. For that, you're most likely going to be using some sort of underground mining somewhere - either they do that themselves, or they purchase the iron elsewhere. Assuming you're not dealing with meteoric iron (which is possible, but pretty uncommon), or iron sands (not likely in a woodland area), then unless you're dealing with a rocky outcropping with iron veins out in the open, I'm pretty sure there needs to be somebody doing some digging. That said, it doesn't need to be a full raping of the land scenario. A couple of minor mines, some small-scale smelting operations, and somebody knowing the secret of making steel, and it could give you small amounts of steel without making an ecological disaster.
- Q:Damascus Steel vs. Carbon steel with a simulated temper for a sword?
- carbon steel it is stronger it is the type ill be using when i stare forging
- Q:About hydrolics which one used in steel melting shop?
- The correct spelling is hydraulics. I haven't heard the term steel melting shop you probably means a foundry or a steel mill The most obvious example i can think of is hydraulic-operated fork lifts. Hydraulic cylinders are used to lift the forks and to tilt them upwards or downwards. The valves are coneccted to levers next to the steering wheel. Hydraulic pressure is supplied by a hydraulic pump driven by a propane or diesel engine. In some forklift designs the wheels are also not connected directly to the engine, but driven by hydraulic motors. There are also a large variety of machines used in steel mills and metalworking companies to cut and shape metal parts. for example, press brakes, plate cutting shears, stamping presses, hole punch machines, drawing presses, etc. These types all operate in much the same basic way. They use a very large cylinder or group of cylinders to apply many tons of force to different kinds of metal working tools.
- Q:is stainless steel and surgical steel the same?
- No it's not. I have worked in several different shops, selling body jewelry for years.-All inside malls- Every place I have worked (all specializing solely body jewelry) have used surgical steal. Not 100% on the grade for all items, but *most* were 316. Some items will be stainless or titanium. Typically stainless is cheaper and personally, I'd rather have a variety in metals because not everyone in the world is allergic to nickel, so why not have cheaper stainless items available for others? If you go up to any mall cart and tell them you have a nickel allergy, they should know to only show you surgical steal....unless they're idiots, which unfortunately some of them are. That being said, I have walked into tattoo shops and they have tried to charge me 35$ for a back and ball for my Monroe.....just a solid white gem.....The receptionist tried to argue with me on the quality of surgical steal, telling me, my products are lower grade and that's why she can charge me nearly 4x the amount. Well, I'm telling you guys, it's bullshit. I saw a display item in the original packaging and it was from the exact same company I ordered from. This was a very popular/redound shop in my area. They lie to push their product because they believe they can con you into buying it because they are the ones who pierced you (or in my case, sat at a counter and had me sign a few forms). It's just a bunch of **** guys...seriously, don't fall for it.
- Q:Runescape mithril vs. steel smithing?
- i think steel
- Q:What elements are steel guitar strings made of?
- Steel is usually mainly made up of Iron (Fe) element, but it can also include Carbon (C) for a stronger steel or Nickel (Ni) for stainless steel.
- Q:Does folding modern steel do anything to enhance a sword?
- That's true of Cheness modern metallurgical materials and forge construction. Modern monostone is several times stronger than the steel used in Medieval Europe or Feudal Japan. In Japan it was said that good steel doesn't break when you hit something hard, but folds/bends. That meant good steel as rated back then would take a permanent bend at no more than 15 or 30 degrees of bending. Modern monosteels can be bent 45 degrees without a permanent bend.
- Q:Sealing stainless steel?
- Straight white vinegar on a clean white cloth does an amazing job on all my appliances. Makes the kitchen smell great to.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range