|Place of Origin:|
Shanghai China (Mainland)
|Brand Name:||Model Number:|
Wear Resistant Steel
manufacturer & exporter
prepainted galvanized corrugated steel sheet
|Packaging Detail:||1.packed in bundles 2.waterproof packing 3.packed by steel strip 4.as per to clients|
|Delivery Detail:||within 5-20 days after receipt deposit or L/C at sight.|
prepainted galvanized corrugated sheel sheet
prepainted galvanized corrugated steel sheet
AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
DX51D SGCC, DC51D,SPCC
600-1250mm(1250,1220,1000, 980mm, 900mm ,840mm, 820mm, 750mm)
PE ,PVDF, HDP ,galvanized(30-300g), galvalume (AZ80)
According to RAL card
cut as client’s request, but considering the transportation , its better to cut less than
5.8 meter (for 20’ft container) , or 11.8 meter (for 40’ft container).
1.Payment terms:T/T, L/C
2.Trade terms:FOB, CNF, CIF
5.Delivery time: within 15-20 days after receiving the deposit.
- Q:Question for carbon steel ?
- None. Mn is a trace impurity in all steels, if you look carefully enough. If you want to find a steel where Mn is not intentionally added, start looking at the alloy composition specifications, there are hundreds of steels. Why are you worried about Mn? Mn is typically added to steels for a very good reason.
- Q:AK47 firing through steel?
- It can't go through inches. It can go through up to 1/4 of an inch of plate steel but not much more. An M-16 can go through it as well and has less powder behind it but the 7.62X39 is a fat round and it takes a little more to get it through.
- Q:Help! About Steel!?
- The strength and corrosion resistance depends on the mix. Pure steel is pure iron plus 6% pure carbon. It is the carbon molecules that give it a tough crystallized strength. Pure iron is wrought iron and you can bend that with your hands. Strength also depends on the shape of the beam the most common steel beam is the W flange more commonly called the I beam. That is because the strength of the ‘I’ beam is just a little bit less than if the entire I beam was filled in; however the weight and material savings is huge. Steel itself has no corrosion resistance and is often given a zinc coating just to resist oxidization. Manganese, vanadium and tungsten are just some of the other elements added to improve the steel.
- Q:DUCTILE-TO-BRITTLE TRANSITION TEMPERATURE IN STEEL LOW CARBON?
- whilst metallic generators make it the technique is watched interior sight the aggregate warmth, Time in the previous the pour. some steels are run in vegetation that mixture in basic terms for solid demanding product. maximum any simple metallic may be greater effective in its hardness via heating and dipping into oils or water then do it over many cases.To make your question undeniable all metallic is simple except they technique it to be greater good or that's hardened via a warmth treating technique at a later date.
- Q:Quality of a 440A steel blade?
- 440 steel is fine for most knives, but there are better quality steels out there for specialized uses. If you like the knife you have, don't worry about what other people say. If you like the new knife more, trade for it. Sometimes I question why people have to ask so many questions about what's better than what.
- Q:Does anyone know about steel framed houses?
- That's a first for me. The only draw back to a steel frame home is the cost, not only in material but also in labor. They do make a great home with proper installation. Make sure your contractor and framing crew have experience with metal frame construction. There is some differences in building codes, etc. Good Luck and happy building.
- Q:Whats better chrome vanadium steel or carbon stainless steel?
- You pay your money and take your choice. High carbon non-stainless steels are easier to sharpen and hold their cutting edge longer than stainless. Stainless steels generally are rust resistant, not rust-proof. However, there are more than 40 types of steels being used for knife-making. Probably the best in the stainless range are the American Hi-performance Stainless Steels. These are graded as; CPM440V, CPM420V, CPM10V, CPM3V and 154-CM. Incidentally, nearly all knife steels contain carbon in varying amounts. The only one that I am aware of that does not contain any carbon is Sandvic12C-27.
- Q:What are surgical steel earrings ?
- Surgical steel is a grade of steel often used in medical appliances like tweezers, forceps, etc. It's generally non-reactive and considered very safe. It doesn't contain any special properties against infection--you still have to observe basic hygiene and clean your piercings properly--but most people can wear surgical steel earrings without a problem. However, if you have a contact allergy to base metals like nickel, surgical steel may cause redness or irritation because of the metals used in it. If cheap rings or necklaces make your skin break out in a rash you should NOT wear surgical steel.
- Q:Welding Stainless Steel?
- You would use stainless steel rod. I have used stainless safety wire that you can buy at the hardware store or Harbor Freight. (Assuming you are TIG welding). I have found that for small jobs it works quite well.
- Q:Where do I need hot galvanized steel coils and color coated rolls?
- The use of galvanized steel for color coated steel substrates, except zinc protection, organic coating on the zinc layer up covering the isolation effect, can prevent rusting steel, galvanized steel service life is longer, the coating steel plate galvanized steel long service life is 50%. However, the service life of the color coated plate with the same amount of zinc coating, the same coating and the same coating thickness will vary greatly in different regions and different parts.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range