|Place of Origin:|
0.12-1.2mm*1250mm or under
Wear Resistant Steel
1000mm, 1200mm, 1219mm, 1250mm.
hot dipped galvanized steel
|Packaging Detail:||4 eye bands and 4 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and outer edges, galvanized metal & waterproof paper wall protection disk, galvanized metal & waterproof paper around circumference and bore protection|
|Delivery Detail:||after payment for 30days|
1. Entity factory
2. Galvanization or hot dip
3. (0.12-1.5)*1250mm or under
5.A competitive price
|Product||Hot dipped galvanized steel coil|
|Standard||ASTM A653/JIS G3302/GB/T2518-2004|
|Width||914/1000/1219/1220/1250mm or as your requirement|
Cold rolled,hot dipped galvanized,chromated,unoiled,
TENSION LEVELLERT SKIN PASS
|Applaication||Structure use,roofing,profile,commercial use,household appliance,industry,etc.|
|Coil weight||4-8metric tons|
|FOB price||US$700-900/metric ton|
|Supply ability||17,000metric tons per month or more|
|Delivery time||Within 20days upon receipt of payment|
|Packing detail||Wrapped by plastic film and waterproof paper,then fastened on wooden pallet.Shipped by 20'GP containers.|
- Q:Stainless steel ring?
- My hubby and I have some and they have stood up VERY well. He used to work with drywall, and the ring was SO easy to clean. I work with dogs and have not had a problem with my ring, either. They are heavy duty and stand up to time. LOVE them!
- Q:What is the best steel to use for making a knife?
- 01 tool steel is easier to work with. You need to contact places like Pop Knives and Supplies out of Washington, Georgia or Sheffield Steel out of Florida, I made custom knives for years with my husband. Made alot with ATS-34 Stainless. Look at links on my website source.
- Q:How much lighter is aluminum than steel?
- Depends okorder.com
- Q:Steel and Graphite shafts?
- Actually it isnt so much whether its steel or graphite, although in the past steel was stiffer as a rule. Today many graphite shafts (depending on the shaft manufacturer) are in fact stiffer then some steel shafts. IE proforce XS vs true temper R You also have to look at the kick point in the shaft. The kick point is where the shaft bends at moment of impact. My shafts are tipped lower because I custom made them that way because I typically hit the ball low to begin with. High kick point means lower ball flight and lower means a higher flight. Also different brands have different stiffness' some regular shafts you'll find feel stiffer then other stiff shafts. the only way to tell if its the shaft is to have all the same shafts installed with the same kickpoint hope this helps
- Q:What is better acoustic nylon guitar or steel stringed?
- I find for beginners nylon is better. You won't get as many blisters and nylon strings are easier to bend. Check out my website for some free lessons and free bonus info for the exact answer you are looking for
- Q:Why can hot rolled coils be placed outside?
- Because the stress of participation should be eliminated
- Q:Can cold rolled galvanized steel coils be acid washed after oxidation?
- Hot rolling is made of slabs (mainly continuous billets) as raw materials. After heating, strips are made from roughing mills and finishing mills. From the last finishing mill stand out of the hot strip laminar cooling through to the set temperature, the coiling machine rolled strip steel roll cooled, according to the different needs of users with different finishing line (flat, straightening, transverse or longitudinal, inspection, weighing, packing and marking etc.) processing and become steel, flat steel product volume and slitting.
- Q:Fallout 3 Broken Steel Start up.?
- Try Redownloading BS, That should work.
- Q:Is clorox safe to clean stainless steel?
- Bleach Stainless Steel Sink
- Q:Is a steel plate the same as a steel coil?
- You must have an open book and a flat plate, and it is a little bit harder to cut the parts than the plate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range