|Place of Origin:|
Shanghai China (Mainland)
|Brand Name:||Model Number:|
Wear Resistant Steel
manufacturer & exporter
prepainted galvanized corrugated steel sheet
|Packaging Detail:||1.packed in bundles 2.waterproof packing 3.packed by steel strip 4.as per to clients|
|Delivery Detail:||within 5-20 days after receipt deposit or L/C at sight.|
prepainted galvanized corrugated sheel sheet
prepainted galvanized corrugated steel sheet
AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
DX51D SGCC, DC51D,SPCC
600-1250mm(1250,1220,1000, 980mm, 900mm ,840mm, 820mm, 750mm)
PE ,PVDF, HDP ,galvanized(30-300g), galvalume (AZ80)
According to RAL card
cut as client’s request, but considering the transportation , its better to cut less than
5.8 meter (for 20’ft container) , or 11.8 meter (for 40’ft container).
1.Payment terms:T/T, L/C
2.Trade terms:FOB, CNF, CIF
5.Delivery time: within 15-20 days after receiving the deposit.
- Q:How hot does steel?
- Type your query into Yahoo! Search or other search engines to get the answer: It depends, since steel usually has different metals added for various properties (strength, corrosive resistance, etc.)
- Q:Does stainless steel cookware really cause cancer?
- perfluorooctanoic acid is a chemical used to make nonstick cookware. It has been shown to cause cancer in lab animals. The epa has asked companies that use that chemical to phase it out of the cookware, just in case. But it has not been shown to cause cancer in humans. Stainless is not known to cause any type of health problems. Cast iron is healthier and anodized aluminum is great too.
- Q:Stainless steel sword?
- Stainless steel only works for knives, anything past 12 inches it starts getting brittle, carbon steel is what you are looking for. As far as home defense, if you don't know how to use it, you will be worse off.
- Q:Question about the strength of steel..?
- The answer is it depends. I am not sure what steel alloy is used for rebar (there are hundreds of different steel alloys available commercially and different degrees of quality within any particular alloy and product form) but I assume it is a plain low carbon steel with a very simple heat treated condition. Welding does NOT increase the strength of steel, at least it does not in almost all cases (there are, of course, exceptions). A welded joint may be stronger than a tied joint but it depends on how the tied joint is tied and it depends on how the welded joint is welded. Crappy welds will not be as strong as well designed and executed tied joints. There are good reasons for different certifications for welders. With very little training and a little eye-hand coordination, anybody can learn to make farmer welds but sophisticated high quality welds in advanced steel alloys takes real skill, knowledge, and experience.
- Q:What is the accuracy of steel tape inspection
- In addition, the project is through the detection of steel tape, steel tape each batch have the error him different, so do projects each into a batch of steel tape has to go through the inspection department, let this batch of steel tape has reached the same error range. All the measuring tools in this project are unified into these steel tape measures, so that the measurement error is guaranteed
- Q:Nylon or Steel Stringed Guitar?
- u can play any type o music with steel stringed guitar.. but with nylon string ,guitarist usually pick the strings with finger nails,coz its will be hard to hit that with guitar picks coz there will be a chance of string popping nylon string gutiars are used for classical guitar playing... the tone is somehow sweeter on nylon.. but its up to you according to your music style
- Q:Stainless steel: Is it magnetic if hardenable?
- Any okorder.com/
- Q:How difficult is it to harden steel?
- harder steel has a higher carbon and chromium content
- Q:Sealing stainless steel?
- Make a paste from Lemon Juice and salt, scrub gently, and then rinse with water. To clean a stainless steel surface, use mild detergent,or baking soda or vinegar diluted in water. Clean, then dry with a soft cloth. Most stainless steel has a grain; if you are using any kind of an abrasive on a stainless surface, always make sure you clean in the direction of the grain. The don'ts are: Don't use bleach. Don't use steel wool unless it is an absolute last resort. Some of the fine particles can lodge in the surface of the stainless and will eventually rust, giving the appearance that the stainless itself is rusting. Don't let the following food items (ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, salad dressings) remain on your stainless surfaces for any length of time. If they sit on the stainless for more than a few minutes, they may bleach it out. You can actually rub out this white area with a very fine Scotchbrite pad. Make sure you are going along the grain lines and not at right angles to them.
- Q:What is the difference between carbon steel and spring steel?
- All steel has carbon in it. If too much carbon is in the steel it is extremely hard and brittle. Like cast iron. The only difference between iron and steel is the level of carbon. Cast iron is very hard. A drill can barely drill thru it unless you treat it with something like cobalt or titanium nitride. But if you hit cast iron with a hammer very sharply it will break into pieces from the shock. Too low of carbon causes problems though. Steel is very flexible and machinable when it has very low carbon, but it also doesn't wear very well. If you made a sword out of low carbon steel, it would bend very easily and the edge would get dull quick. If you bent it, it wouldn't spring back either. That gets us to spring steel. This is just the right amount of carbon so the steel is very hard and the sword can hold an edge. It also gives it shock resistance. You can bend the sword and it returns to it's original shape. That is why it is called spring steel. The steel resists bending and when it does bend, as long as it isn't to far, it springs back when let go, to it's original shape
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range