Order On-line Tracking
Geonets/Geocomposite Drainage Liners for Erosion Control
Geo-Net, also called drainage net, is a cost effective alternative to aggregate drains in containment systems. Geo-Nets take up less space than aggregate drains and can help to maximize volume in landfills and surface impoundments. Geo-Nets are commonly used between two geomembrane liners as part of a leak detection system. When placing Geo-Nets with geotextiles it is often effective to have the geotextile bonded to the Geo-Net in the factory. Geocomposites usually have a geotextile bonded to one, or to both sides of a Geo-Net. This creates a drainage structure that can be used between layers of geomembranes, and in many other unusual situations. The geotextile layers prevent the movement of soil fines into the Geo-Net drainage path that could lead to clogging and drainage failure.
Main features Geonet-Geotextile Drainage Geocomposite
1. Row water-borne strong (equivalent to one meter thick gravel drainage).
2. Tensile strength to be high .
3. Reduce geotextiles net core chance of embedded, maintain a long-term and stable drainage.
4. Long-term under great pressure and load (can bear about 3000Ka compression load)
5. Corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistant, long service life.
6. Construction is convenient, shorten the construction period, lower cost.
8. Excellent drainage function, can bear long time high press road
9. High tensile and shear strength
10.Can bear more than 2000KPa compression load
11.anticompression capacity is much larger than common geonet for drainage.
1. Excellent drainage and sustain high compression loading
2. Highest tensile strength and shearing strength
3. Cut down ratio of geotextile into geonet and keep stable permeability in a long time
4. It can bear compression loading over 2000Kpa
5.Its compressive strength far exceeds general drainage geonet
Using for drainage such as refuse landfill, roadbed & road surface, railway, tunnel, underground structure, retaining wall, garden, sports ground and so on.
Drainage network core
Heavier grades of geotextiles can be bonded to geonet on request
1.How about the delivery time?
Lead time since receipt of 30% T/T deposit payment: 2-3 weeks. (Samples will be prepared within 3 days.)
2. What kind of payments does jenor support?
T/T, L/C, Cash are accepted.
3. What's are the MOQ?
We can according to your condition to set the MOQ. and we can provide you samples for quality inspection before the mass production.
4. Do you charge for the samples?
Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are free, we only charge the freight fee.
5. Can you produce according to customers' design?
Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|