Introduction of geonet:
Geonet is a homogenous and stable structure, Anti-aging, resisting acid and alkaline ect.
Application of geonet:
Make reinforcement treatment for normal soft foundation and sand-fixation gabion, used in drain cushion, side slop, grass planting for slop protection, coastal operation etc
Chief specifications include CE121, CE131, CE151, CE181, DN1 and HF10
Specification of geonet:
Table 1: Unit weight, mesh size and specification of deviation
Unit weight (g/m2)
Mesh size (mm)
Width Variation (m)
Length Variation (m)
Table 2. Tensile Strength at Yield
Tensile Strength at Yield (KN/M)
Vertical and horizontal≥6.2
Vertical and horizontal ≥5.8
Vertical and horizontal l≥6.0
Vertical and horizontal ≥18
- Q:What is the difference between building materials and civil engineering materials?
- Civil engineering requires the use of materials, and a qualified civil people, must know the nature of the relevant materials and cost-effective! Civil engineering, including bridge engineering, water conservancy projects, culvert engineering, civil engineering and a series of projects, civil engineering is a general category! Architectural design is a small branch of civil engineering. The corres
- Q:What is the civil engineering project?
- Engineering practice, engineering practice, engineering practice, graduation design or graduation thesis, etc., generally arranged about 40 weeks. Major professional experiments: material mechanics experiments, building materials experiments, structural tests, soil tests.
- Q:What are the courses in adult education and construction engineering?
- Self-examination is also adult education, but self-examination course is fixed, but each province may not be the same, do not know which province you are, there is a specialist and undergraduate examination subjects
- Q:Why is material durability so important in civil engineering?
- Because it is directly related to the life of the building ah
- Q:Why study civil engineering materials?
- The basic materials, material properties, quality requirements and testing methods of civil engineering materials commonly used in civil engineering are mainly introduced. The contents include inorganic hardening cement, cement, mortar, concrete, masonry and roofing materials, steel , Synthetic polymer materials, asphalt materials, wood, insulation materials, sound-absorbing materials and sound insulation materials, decorative materials, new waterproof materials, fireproof materials. This is of great practical significance in the construction and design.
- Q:What are the main properties of the materials used in civil engineering requirements?
- Rigidity, strength, stability, durability and so on
- Q:What are the civil engineering materials?
- The main thing is that we usually say three things: steel, cement, brick.
- Q:Civil Engineering Materials
- And other materials, autoclaved aerated concrete block drying shrinkage, moisture expansion. In construction applications, if the drying shrinkage is too large, in the presence of constraints to prevent deformation, the shrinkage of the formation of the stress exceeds the tensile strength or bond strength of the product, products or seams will appear cracks. In order to avoid cracks in the wall, must be in the structure and construction to take certain measures. And strictly control the moisture content of the product when the wall is also extremely important, it is best to control the wall moisture content of 20% or less
- Q:What is the meaning of the wetting angle in civil engineering materials?
- When the wetting angle is less than 90 °, it means wetting, and if it is more than 90 °, it will not wet.
- Q:What is a civil engineering material?
- From the narrow sense of the definition, civil engineering is equivalent to civil engineering, that is, construction (or structural engineering) this small range.
geotech, is a well-known enterprise in the research, design, and devolopment of rail and road tunnels rubber waterproofing membrane products.
Since 1997 we has been engaged in the service work of rubber products and waterproofing roll roofing for
construction of railways, highways, bridges, tunnels and other projects. Rich experience of product development, technology,manufacture, quality control and after-sales has been accumulated.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range