Specifications of Fiberglass Stick with HighStrength:
1 high strength fiberglass tubes
2.high strength & good tenacity
4.high corrosion resistance
Material of Fiberglass Stick with High Strength:
glass fiber 70%
Features of Fiberglass Stick with High Strength:
1). Long lasting Performance
2). Less Density:67% ~74% of aluminum
3). High Strength
4). Good Tenacity
5). High Corrosion Resistance
6). Excellent Structural Properties
7). UV Resistant Inhibited
8). Environmentally Safe
9). Variety Of Colors For Choice
10). Non-Magnetic Electromagnetic
11). Consistent Cross Section
12). Dimensional Stability
13). Non-Conductive Thermally And Electrically
14). Wide Temperature Range Use
15). Superior Dimensional Stability
Technical Data Sheet of Fiberglass Stick with High Strength:
Outer diameter (special specifications, to open a separate mode):
- Q:The difference between polyurethane pultruded profiles and glass reinforced plastic profiles
- Compared with other materials, pultrusion with polyurethane can produce a variety of benefits. The utility model can improve the content of the glass fiber in the product and greatly improve the strength of the product. For example, pultruded window frames made of glass fiber and polyurethane resin, the strength of the resulting window frames is 8 times higher than that of the PVC window frames, and the conductivity is 40 times lower than that of aluminum. Therefore, the insulation performance is much better.
- Q:Will the FRP section crack for a long time?
- Under normal circumstances, glass fiber reinforced plastic profiles will not appear cracking phenomenon, if there is cracking phenomenon, may be the following reasons:1, the placement method is incorrect, such as irregular, non closed section of a large number of stacked2 、 the resin content in the profile is low, filling is more (see if the section color is whiter, and more powder fall off at the same time)
- Q:What are the characteristics of FRP products?
- Good electrical performanceIt is a good insulating material used for making insulators. High dielectric protection can be maintained at high frequencies. Microwave permeability is good, and has been widely used in radome.
- Q:What are the main uses of pultruded glass fiber reinforced plastic extrusions?
- It is a question that people are concerned about the application range of FRP extruded shapes. According to statistics, glass fiber reinforced plastic extrusion of various profiles can be applied in all sectors of the national economy. The following are the main aspects:This is a shopping mall, electrical, FRP used as a shopping mall, the successful development of the current products are: cable tray, ladders, scaffolds, ladders, transformer insulation barrier rod, motor wedge, lamp posts and third rail electric iron plate, fiber optic cable core material etc..Two, chemical corrosion, malls, chemical corrosion is a major user of FRP pultruded material, successfully used: glass steel sucker rod, cooling tower bracket, offshore oil equipment channel, walking grille, stair handrail bracket, and a variety of chemical corrosive environment and structure of support for water treatment plant cover etc..
- Q:What are the circumstances in which the pultrusion should be performed?
- (3) the heat deformation temperature of hot deformation temperature high extrusion is 186 DEG C, do not soften at high temperatures, -60 C constant crisp, to ensure the normal use of various environmental temperatures.(4) the water absorption is low, the water absorption of ordinary FRP products is less than 0.5%, while the water absorption rate of pultrusion section is only 0.257%, which is suitable for use in humid environment(5) heat transfer coefficient and low coefficient of thermal insulation rigid PVC pultruded profile approach, made with the single frame double glass insulating window insulation coefficient is only 2.69W/ (M2? K), while the thermal insulation coefficient of the same type of steel, aluminum window made up of 4.0W/ (M2? K). Show that the energy saving glass steel doors and windows is obvious.(6) strong corrosion resistance pultruded profile by 3%HCI solution for 24h, its hardness retention rate was 95%; the 3%NaCl solution for 24h, its hardness retention rate of 89%. so the FRP pultruded profiles for making doors and windows is not only suitable for general residential houses, hotels, restaurants, and more suitable for coastal areas and the corrosive working environment of industrial plant use.(7) to meet the requirements of the environment, the production process of the extruded section has the characteristics of low noise, high efficiency, low power consumption, low pollution, etc., and it conforms to the relevant environmental requirements of the state
- Q:What raw materials do FRP pultrusion require?
- Fiber: pultruded glass fiber roving, continuous felt, stitch woven felt, stitch woven composite felt, fabric, glass fiber surface mat, polyester fiber surface felt, etc.;
- Q:What are the features of Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastic Pultruded materials and chairs?
- Glass fiber reinforced plastic extruded sections for chair bars, corrosion resistance, aging resistance, good decorative (wood grain glass fiber reinforced plastic), Candice's color wood grain felt.No recycling value. I'd say that's probably the best feature right now. Installed, no one cares about, will not lose!
- Q:The manufacturing process of FRP products?
- 1, hand paste production method; 2, spray forming method; 3, fiber winding process; 4, molding process and molding process; 5, pultrusion method.
- Q:What are pultrusion materials used for?
- Pultrusion is a kind of glass fiber forming process, the main raw materials are glass fiber and resin
- Q:Do you have any high temperature resistant resin made of pultruded glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- High temperature resistant resin heding sculpture factory used, can reach 300 degrees, you can go to Baidu or Taobao to find sellers. It seems that the material suppliers in Guangdong are selling, and they are all made of glass fiber reinforced plastic sculptures. The weather resistance is better.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range