Features of Fiberglass Stake with High Quality:
High strength & light weight
Long service life
Nonconductive and thermal insulation
Non-magnetic electromagnetic transparency
Dimensional stability, Bright color
Technical Data Sheet of Fiberglass Stake with High Quality:
Cross Section /cm2
Application of Fiberglass Stake with High Quality:
Electrical & Electronics Industry: cable tray, radome, insulation ladder, etc.
Chemical Anti-corrosion Industry: grating floor, handrail, working platform, underground pression pipe, stairs, etc.
Building Construction Industry: oversize bridge protection closed system, movable house structure, working platform, window frame, window sash and its components, etc.
Foundation Engineering Industry: freeway antiglare shield and its handrail, lamp post, water treatment, bracket foe huge industry cooling tower, etc.
- Q:Plastic or better glass fiber reinforced plastic better?
- Plastic steel profiles referred to as plastic, the main chemical composition is PVC, so also known as PVC profiles. It is a new type of building material which is widely used. Because of its physical properties such as rigidity, elasticity, corrosion resistance and excellent aging resistance, it is usually used as a good substitute for nonferrous metals such as copper, zinc and aluminum.In housing construction is mainly used for the application of push and pull, flat open doors and windows, rails, pipes and ceiling materials, through the process of the new protection board is also widely used in automobile engine, not only light weight, excellent properties and good toughness, stiffness.
- Q:FRP pultrusion process?
- Reinforcement materials used in pultrusion processes, mainly glass fibers and their products, such as roving, continuous fiber felt, etc.. In order to meet the special requirements of the products, aramid fiber, carbon fiber and metal fiber can be used. No matter which fiber is used in the pultrusion process, the surface must be treated so that it can be well bonded with the resin matrix.
- Q:Are FRP Pultruded Shapes poisonous?
- The use of food grade resins, pultruded extrusions, is not toxic, and this can be applied to Waterworks
- Q:What are the characteristics of FRP products?
- Good electrical performanceIt is a good insulating material used for making insulators. High dielectric protection can be maintained at high frequencies. Microwave permeability is good, and has been widely used in radome.
- Q:What are the main uses of pultruded glass fiber reinforced plastic extrusions?
- Construction of shopping malls, in the construction of shopping malls, pull glass fiber reinforced plastic has entered the traditional data shopping malls, such as: doors and windows, concrete templates, scaffolding, staircase handrails, house stalls, wall panels, tendons, decoration materials. It is worth noting that the materials and decoration materials will have a lot of room for improvement.
- Q:What are the circumstances in which the pultrusion should be performed?
- (1) the tensile strength of high strength extruded profiles for 150 ~ 300MPa, the bending strength reached 200 ~ 300MPa, the 1000h accelerated the bending strength after aging the retention rate of up to 78%.(2) the deformation rate is low. The length of the glass reinforced plastic pultruded section is accelerated by 1000h and the width change rate is +0.03%. The width change rate is -0.07%.. Therefore, the geometry and size of the product made of this pultruded section can be stable for a long time
- Q:Can FRP profiles replace carbon steel profiles?
- I am a man of glass fiber reinforced material. Honestly, "I can't do it."". Can be used in buildings, such as insulation, corrosion protection, aging resistance, flame retardant, etc.,
- Q:The manufacturing process of FRP products?
- Each technique has its own characteristics. Production enterprises determine the process method in the selection, according to the basic situation of the enterprise and the production of products, such as mass production and product quality requirements, as well as the technical basis for enterprise capital and production factors such as comprehensive consideration.
- Q:Are pultruded FRP sections strong? What are its main areas of application?
- General and environmental units of manhole covers, factories and mines units of insulated cable tray; chemical units of the transmission pipeline; insulation protection fence; including floor and so on.
- Q:What are pultrusion materials used for?
- Pultrusion is a kind of glass fiber forming process, the main raw materials are glass fiber and resin
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range