Order On-line Tracking
Introduction of Fiberglass Mesh Tape 65g/m2 45m:Application:
Virtually any commercial or residential application of drywall finishing repairing the cracks and joints or holes of drywall, plasterboard, stucco and the other surface.
Specification of Fiberglass Mesh Tape 65g/m2 45m:Application:
Width (mm): 25, 35, 48, 50, 100, 150, 200, 1000.
Length (m): 10, 20, 30, 45, 90, 153
Mass: 55---85g/sq. Meter.
Mesh: 8 × 8 or 9 × 9mesh/inch.
Colour: White, yellow, blue etc...
Drywall seaming tapes as well as private label and unlabeled tapes.
Each roll is shrink-wrapped, or plastic hand bag.
Other specification are available upon request.
Testing standard: ASTM-D579
1. Wall must be clean and dry;
2. Center and apply tape over the length of the joint and pressing firmly;
3. Apply a generous first coat of compound over the tape and through the mesh, making sure to completely fill the joint crevice. When the joint has been completely filled, wipe off any excess compound with the drywall knife leaving enough to cover the tape.
4. Let dry completely, then sand slightly.
5. Apply sufficient thin finishing coats to produce a smooth wall surface.
6. Cut of butted boards do not have a tapered edge. Therefore, special care must be taken to assure proper compound penetration of all joints. This may result in slight build-up of compound that will require an increased amount of edge feathering.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||US$5 Million - US$10 Million|
|Main Markets||7.69% North America
7.69% South America
7.69% Eastern Europe
7.69% Southeast Asia
7.69% Mid East
7.69% Western Europe
7.69% Central America
7.69% Northern Europe
7.69% Southern Europe
7.69% South Asia
7.69% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Export Percentage||51% - 60%|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||11-20 People|
|Language Spoken:||English, Chinese|
|Factory Size:||10,000-30,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||Above 10|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered|
|Product Price Range||High and/or Average|