Order On-line Tracking
|Material：:||100% Virgin material||Color::||Clear, red, blue, yellow, green,et||Thickness::||3mm|
1) polycarbonate awnings are an investment in your property. Made to protect windows, doors, patios and shop fronts from the weather, polycarbonate awnings are available in clear, bronze-tinted and composite aluminium boards. Our polycarbonate awnings have unique solar properties capable of withstanding the harshest elements. . The protective coating also filters out up to 99% ultraviolet rays which help prolong the life of doors, windows, curtains, blinds, carpets and furniture.
2) Clear polycarbonate awnings provide protection from rain, hail and damaging ultraviolet rays, but allow natural light through. Bronze-tinted polycarbonate awnings provide protection from the rain and hail. They allow 50% of the natural light through while blocking ultraviolet rays and 50% of the heat. The aluminum composite board provides protection from rain, hail and blocks sunlight completely
3) Polycarbonate awnings are supported by aluminum brackets which can be powder coated in any color to your suit design needs. Available in various depths, our polycarbonate awnings can be joined together to cover any width.
4) Rest assured that whatever the weather, polycarbonate awnings are manufactured to high quality specifications and are weather-proof, easy to maintain and sturdy – built to withstand category 12 typhoons.
5) Our awning installation team is friendly and helpful. We provide free onsite quotes and advice on the best polycarbonate awnings to suit your needs. We provide an easy to install, affordable polycarbonate awning solution that adds a touch of elegance to any home or commercial property. We continually seek new concepts in design, keeping close contact with the market to accommodate your needs.
Polycarbonate solid sheet
Size and material can be customized
Door canopy, awning
Window canopy, awing, shelter
Waterproof canopy, awning for other buildings
Rain canopy,rain awning,
Entrance cover, window cover
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|