Introduction of Best Sale Mosquito Net:
The Best Sale Mosquito Net is woven from PVC coated single fiber.
The Best Sale Mosquito Net makes ideal material in industrial and agricultural buildings to keep away fly, mosquito and small insects or for the purpose of ventilation. The Best Sale Mosquito Net offers excellent properties of fire resistance, corrosion resistance, heat resistance, easy cleaning, good ventilation, high strength, stable structure, etc .
Data Sheet of Best Sale Mosquito Net:
The Production of Mosquito Net:
Package of Best Sale Mosquito Net:
Each roll is put into one plastic bag and 6 rolls into one Carton.
The package could also according to clients’demand.
- Q:How is the nylon rope woven?
- Although the early nylon rope is superior to the rope made of natural fiber, it is very hard, causing great friction. The nylon rope is gradually replaced by the nylon rope, which is specially designed for climbing synthetic fiber rope. The modern nylon rope is divided into two parts: the heart line and the rope sheath, and the middle of the heart line is parallel to the side or is made into a braided nylon filament, which provides most of the tensile force and buffering effect. The outer layer is covered with a smooth nylon sheath. Preparation of nylon rope to retain the characteristics of nylon rope, remove the pinch nylon rope shortcomings - rough, excessive friction, elasticity is too good. The preparation of nylon rope is currently the only access to the international Mountaineering Federation (UIAA) inspection and recognition of climbing rope.The composition of the rope, rope skin (woven), the core of the rope (weaving) the distribution of the strength of the rope is about 1/3, the rope core of the core of the rope, the core of the rope is about 2/3. Rope rough skin, relatively thick, the weight will increase, but also will be more wear-resistant; relatively smooth skin, relatively thin, light weight, non wear. According to the situation to choose more suitable rope.
- Q:There is someone who knows that there is a picture of the rope in the sale of OKorder
- My OKorder shop chain has a special friendship in the wholesale and retail hand woven rope, a lot of things, you can go and see, should be able to find what you need.
- Q:How to weave a net with a rope
- Can imitate the spider
- Q:Non woven stainless steel wire mesh
- If you can do more than a few words, it is difficult to estimate your purchase
- Q:Knitting life hand woven mesh sweater round shoulder how to weave
- In 2, after pieces of fabric: 8 lines, flat 8 plus axillary needle, connecting piece 208 needle fabric before and after 17cm, then even minus 10 No. 13 single needle knitting thread edge, the edge length of 5cm.3, No. 13 needle sleeve: provoke 16 needles, plus the left 60 pin, 76 pin sleeve, and then reduced to 54 needles (5-2-5, 7-2-6), and then were reduced 6 knitting single thread.
- Q:The copper braided bag
- But I don't see your description of the problem.
- Q:Can be found is now the feeling is hard metal, I want to find a weaving, like a basketball net like the wood there?
- This really can't help you
- Q:How to start weaving nets
- 4, after all wrapped around the thread through the coil, and then tied with string from the cylinder, carefully remove the coil;5, from the spool by a sufficient shuttle line, the line tied to the shuttle on standby;6, the net rope from the coil through the coil, a single knot, the knot below the coil with thin tie, the outer ends of the cross with mesh then fixed to the wall on the beam, such a before all the preparations are completed by.
- Q:Who knows the metal mesh weaving machine factory
- Go for Japan, Japan is a copy of the German, so a little difference.
- Q:What is the name of the net? What is the braided rope? What thick rope?
- This is called a
Webber, specializing in manufacturing all sorts of fiberglass yarns and roving about 4000T, all sorts of fiberglass fabrics about 30000000m
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 30 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range